• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
iheartmesomeadam

life without Adam

have u ever imagined what it would be lik if adam never decided to chase his dream? where would u be write now.....u wouldnt be readen this. U might be out finden some1 else to inspire you. U might be in totally in love and obsesed with some1 less amazing than Adam. U might be outside seling DRUGS lolz..but seriously wat would all of us being doing right now witout adam? (U no ur curious bout it other wise u wouldnt be readen this)

I honestly don't know what i would do without Adam <3 He's inspired me soooo much! He really is an amazing guy and it kills me inside when people make jokes about gays or dis them. Adam is the best role model and inspires so many people. I looooove his music and i would honestly do anything to meet him! He's so amazingly smexy and him and sauli are the cutest couple out! ^.^ He's got a great sense of humour and he makes me smile sooo much :) I can't go a day without seeing his face or listening to his music! His voice is just simply amazing and whenever i hear it i get all excited and i look like an idiot because i have a giant smile on my face and no one knows why im smiling aha. He is the reason why im so passionate about music and singing! If it wasnt for adam, i wouldnt be where i am now :) xoxoxox I LOVE YOU ADAM MITCHEL LAMBERT! <3

to tell you the truth, i'd probably be dead. committed suicide. aftermath saved my life, all my supportive glamberts on twitter and AO saved my life, HE saved my life. He inspired me to keep trying and never back down and just be myself. i can't even begin to describe how much you mean to me and how much you've inspired me, adam. thanks for everything, i love you! <3

Daughtry would be the number one artist on my fave artists list (Right now he is in second place because of Adam. Though he is fighting now. Just as a visaulazation) And i would not have made such nice freinds or have even gotten up the nerve to sighn up for any site.

No idea xD

I used to be a huge,loyal fan of Miley Cyrus but after all the crap she did,i'm now just a fan :/

Then after that i had no idea that whom i'm gonna love and admire ,i was lost .

I had no inspiration :(

After coming to know about Adam, i felt that may be this guy has something special and he deserves to be loved.And yes i was right,i had just discovered the most amazing person on this planet. :)

If it wasn't him so i don't know what i would've been doing,he means a lot to me :)

Life withput Adam would've been depressing,but thank God that it isn't :D

Oh,god!That's a tough one!Hmm...Life without ADAM?!?!I don't know....Definitely I wouldn't waste my time with drugs...never!Adam made everyone's life so beautiful,amazing,easy and lovely....Adam made the Glamily,the Glamberts.....he made so many humans feel saved and free and all these things wouldn't exist if Adam never decided to chase his dream!So enjoy Adam as much as you can!

i'd probably never wear eyeliner before, looked different than i do now, dress different and i'd probably be that stupid kid in the corner of the room with friends were troubled(potheads maybe)... i don't know.

i wish i had an interesting story.

I don't want to imagine what life would be like without him! Sadly, the only way I can put it is I wouldn't be upset, because if he didn't exist then I wouldn't know I missed out on anything. Hahaha. But! I'm glad he does exist because he's put a smile on my face every time I'm going through something hard! I just listen to his music.

I love Adam Young too (HIS NAME IS ADAM TOO <3) So, maybe I'd be on his page?

well i would probably be moping around like i was

all of the school year

depressed and lost

adam has inspired me and many others out there

hes an amazing man

and i have been trying to be a better person becuase of him

he is mt inspiration and his music fills me with joy

and i enter a whole other world when i listen to his music

i become more fun and i feel i have been more myself and not care about

what people will say

adam will become a legand and iconic

i feel it in my bones

and adam and sauli are just too cute

i am so happy for him its crazy

i told myself that before i die i wanna at least meet him in person and just have

at least a two minute convo on how amazing he

has made my life

and because of him i have

gotten in touch with the music i really enjoy and that speaks to me

i cant get enough of him

i have never been so inter an artist and their music and what they beleive in

and the fact that he said in an interview that he's into psychology omg

i almost died becuase i love psychology and thats my thing that and music lmao

and he was a stage actor before idol and i love that becuase ive always wanted to

be an actress

honestly adam has changed lives and the music industry

and he will continue to do

in an awesome glamorific fashion

It would be the worst thing eve r. Even though im not in college yet I still have a couple ideas of what I want ti do. I school I am taking this course that involves acting singing and dance. I am considering becoming a stage actor or what I can get

It would be the worst thing eve r. Even though im not in college yet I still have a couple ideas of what I want ti do. I school I am taking this course that involves acting singing and dance. I am considering becoming a stage actor or what I can get

to tell you the truth, i'd probably be dead. committed suicide. aftermath saved my life, all my supportive glamberts on twitter and AO saved my life, HE saved my life. He inspired me to keep trying and never back down and just be myself. i can't even begin to describe how much you mean to me and how much you've inspired me, adam. thanks for everything, i love you! <3

I feel the same. Please, just no suicide! I believe that we will not remain without Adam. He is my sunshine. Totally brightened my life. I am grateful to him how much he helped me. His music, his words, and that he is, heals our souls. I read somewhere how much was shocked when people commit suicides (sounds silly - who likes it when people commit suicide?) He was shocked at how many people from the LGBT community, thus addressing their situation when they are desperate, misunderstood and not accepted such as they are. He was equally shocked at how many people are homeless because of their orientation. I meet with it in my work, in our organization helping the homeless and people in difficult life situations. They are also very beautiful, very natural and very normal. June 15 is the right day Adam Lambert! For all the beautiful things that you do, we have to praise you. Adam, I can not express the feeling unbelievable happiness that you exist. With all my heart I thank those immensely.

I would either be in a psysicatric hospital, dead, or really close to it. Back in October I had been contemplating sucide and I was cutting again. I couldn't take it. So my friend, who had no clue what was going on told me to look up his Trespassing album. If it weren't for her and Adam's music I would really be dead.

I hate it when people hate on us and Adam because they don't understand or want to be f*****g a*** holes, but its worth it. It's worth being here becaues we are a family and all understand.