• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
musiclover23

Do people at your school like Adam?

So at my school I don't feel like many people really love adam that much! It's sad! I'm the only guy that wears an Adam Lambert t shirt. But there's two other girls that have adam t's also. That's about it. Most people only know him for his song Whataya want from me and if i had you. Some poeple know for your entertainment, but that's about it.

I'm really trying to make adam more known to all the kids at school by suggesting songs by him! I hope his new CD can really win over the younger crowd so i can have more friends that are obsessed with adam as i am. I'm actually making and adam sculpture in my sculpting class. lol But one of the people there said I'm probably "Gay" because i was so giddy over adam's new single. And i love gay people so that must have been a complement! :) but i actually am striaght, and a huge adam fan. Why is that so hard to believe? Is there any other straight guy adam lambert fans here? hahaah

I wish more people were fans at my school but i dont think they've been exposed to how amazing he is. there are about maybe 10 people at my school that like him and im trying to wear my shirts and everytime i wear one of them i have to listen to a bunch of mean stuff about him. Yeah he's gay so what he is HAPPY!! and he is a kinder person than most of them will ever be. I will always be a Glambert and i just wish i could find a guy who loved him as much as i do! I am hoping that someday Adam will come around here for a concert or something but its a small town :( My dream would be to meet him since he is my absolute hero!!!! Whenever im feeling down or someone says something mean to me i try to think "What would Adam do?" and i know he would laugh it off and go on with his day. SO thats what im trying to do!! I love Adam forever and im hoping i can find a guy who thinks like i do plus some more Glamberts being behind me would be awesome!

Only one of my friends at my school like Adam, and she introduced me to him. (Thank You, Dez). But anyway, Adam's new CD should bring in the younger crowd. And, just so you know, people should know that Adam appeals to all people of all sexes and all sexual identities. My friend who introduced me to Adam is Bi, and I'm straight, Adam flat out said that "it doesn't matter what you are or who you are, we can all get together and hang out, and party in the woods." :)

Only a few people at my school like him, and that grand total is three. My twin sis, my best friend, and me. Sadly, my school has a horrible homophobic reputation, so I have to try hard to get people to see past that. I drew a picture of Adam once for art class and I was super proud of it, but then my whole class started bashing him. Let's just say that it wasn't a very fun day. I had to defend Adam from the idiots that refuse to look past ONE SINGLE ASPECT of who he is. When anyone tells me crap about him or says something mean, I just remind them that he's perfectly happy with himself and they shouldn't be so ignorant. He's so much more than just gay. He's an artist, an inspiration, and an amazing person. They are not better than him, so they should try and see past his homosexuality and see the real man behind what they know. Hopefully I can persuade some more people in Adam's direction soon so the three of us won't be all alone! :)

This one is really interesting, the answer is :- THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS :/

Thye just one 2 songs i guess, FYE and IIHY :/ But they don't know who the singer is D:

This does make it easier for me be the #1 fan at chool but i really love talking to Glamberts though i don't even know one of them.

Now at least,many of my friends have came to know that i'm having Adamgasms xD

I keep uploading his songs and his pics,I like all of his posts and i also share his news .This was enough for them to realize that i love Adam.Since my school is a girls school,half of the girls whom i have shown Adam's pics think that he's really cute but they haven't listened to many songs and are not Glamberts so it's bad D: