• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
asiladam

Magazines that Adam is in or graces the cover

It's already hanging on the wall  :D

BTW, nice concert advert (love this picture) but who the hell is Dawid Kwiatkowski???  :rolleyes:

A polish Justin Bieber,whose fans age is under 10 y/o :D A popular ,,weed'' LOL 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3419286/Adam-Lambert-arrives-Adelaide-continue-Australian-tour.html

Back in black! Adam Lambert looks cool in colour coordinated ensemble as he arrives in Adelaide to continue his Australian tour 

By JACQUES PETERSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 15:11, 27 January 2016 UPDATED: 15:51, 27 January 2016

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
207shares

View comments

He has a huge fanbase in Australia, so it's no surprise to see Adam Lambert back Down Under for the Australian leg of his The Original High world tour.

Adam, 33, looked handsome and edgy in an all-black ensemble as he made his way through Adelaide Airport on Wednesday.

The Ghost Town hit-maker rocked a tight black t-shirt that showed off the multiple tattoos on his toned arms.

309F2C4000000578-0-image-a-57_1453899939

+3

Back in black! Adam Lambert touched down at Adelaide Airport on Wednesday as part of his current Australian tour

He added black skinny jeans, a black backpack and a matching cap to his outfit, but broke the colour scheme with a pair of snakeskin print sneakers.

The superstar kept a low profile as he made his way through the terminal, hiding his piercing eyes behind a pair of sunglasses.

Adam - who also performs with Rock legends Queen - has a big year ahead, having recently landed the role of Eddie in the upcoming modern-day re-imagining of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

309F2C4800000578-0-image-a-58_1453900141

+3

Inked up: The 33-year-old, who was dressed in all black, showed off his tattoos in a tight t-shirt

The character was first played by rocker Meat Loaf in the original 1975 film. 

The star-studded remake will also star Orange Is The New Black's Laverne Cox as Dr. Frank N. Furter and former Nickelodeon actress Victoria Justice as Janet Weiss.

Adam has a lot to be happy about these days, having been named the top American Idol earner of 2015 by Forbes.  

2C27385F00000578-3419286-image-a-21_1453

+3

Iconic: Adam also performs with British rock legends Queen

The stylish star made a pretax income of $10 million last year.

The big pay day is likely a result of his joint tour with Queen, which saw the star playing sold-out arenas across the globe. 

Adam rose to fame after appearing as a contestant on the talent show in 2009.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3419286/Adam-Lambert-arrives-Adelaide-continue-Australian-tour.html#ixzz3yUZ6CcDv 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't know where to post that little news,but I chose this theard and I hope I won't be banned :P

I just wanted to tell you,that...

Adam's album The Original High is #20 in top20 selling international albums in Poland via OLIS (official album sales chart in Poland) by counting the official album sales charts from the past year.
bestsellery.zpav.pl/aktualnosci.php?idaktualnosci=1308

CZ0Hya1WQAAyFcZ.jpg

@Adamites, I have no doubts about it   :D :D :D

But regarding those magazines I just feel so weird buying them  :rolleyes:  

But you are buying them for your teenage niece aren't you? :P

In the shop to the assistant " I think this is the one my niece wanted, oh well if its not I'm sure she'll enjoy it anyway"!

You're sorted!!!

Karen x

But you are buying them for your teenage niece aren't you? :P

In the shop to the assistant " I think this is the one my niece wanted, oh well if its not I'm sure she'll enjoy it anyway"!

You're sorted!!!

Karen x

Hi Karen!

Of course it's something like that and I always have very serious face because I try so hard not to show how excited I am  :rolleyes::lol:  :lol:

Hi Karen!

Of course it's something like that and I always have very serious face because I try so hard not to show how excited I am  :rolleyes::lol:  :lol:

Well..when I'm buying teenie mags for myself I do not cover my excitment,I'm smiling from ear to ear and pay $ with pleasure :DDDDDDDDD Then I just can't stop looking at the poster/article/cover etc xD

Well..when I'm buying teenie mags for myself I do not cover my excitment,I'm smiling from ear to ear and pay $ with pleasure :DDDDDDDDD Then I just can't stop looking at the poster/article/cover etc xD

Ah, when I was 10 years younger... haha Thumbs up, Ivaa!  :D 

Don't take my grumble seriously. Yes, I feel kinda weird buying them but it never stopped me before  ;)  :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3419286/Adam-Lambert-arrives-Adelaide-continue-Australian-tour.html

Back in black! Adam Lambert looks cool in colour coordinated ensemble as he arrives in Adelaide to continue his Australian tour 

By JACQUES PETERSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 15:11, 27 January 2016 UPDATED: 15:51, 27 January 2016

He has a huge fanbase in Australia, so it's no surprise to see Adam Lambert back Down Under for the Australian leg of his The Original High world tour.

Adam, 33, looked handsome and edgy in an all-black ensemble as he made his way through Adelaide Airport on Wednesday.

The Ghost Town hit-maker rocked a tight black t-shirt that showed off the multiple tattoos on his toned arms.

309F2C4000000578-0-image-a-57_1453899939

+3

Back in black! Adam Lambert touched down at Adelaide Airport on Wednesday as part of his current Australian tour

He added black skinny jeans, a black backpack and a matching cap to his outfit, but broke the colour scheme with a pair of snakeskin print sneakers.

The superstar kept a low profile as he made his way through the terminal, hiding his piercing eyes behind a pair of sunglasses.

I love the description of him in this article.  Superstar indeed!

I also love how casually he strolls through the airport.  He doesn't seem big on pomp and circumstance and demanding special treatment bc he is famous and I love that about him.  

retrospective thought piece by The Atlantic : http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/04/how-american-idol-changed-pop-culture-criticism/477231/

American Idol and the Evolution of Criticism

" ... Perhaps no season of Idol provided a better discussion point for critics and fans alike than season eight, when the seemingly opposed contestants Kris Allen, an unassuming folk singer, and Adam Lambert, a theatrical, androgynous glam-rocker, competed in the 2009 finale. Many a think piece from Vulture to Rolling Stone to Time explored how and why Allen came to defeat Lambert, and what it said about public sentiment. Meanwhile, fans were spinning their own analysesin what would become the most fervent Idol debate in history. Incidentally, the larger story was that the two finalists were roommates and close friends, as Powers captured powerfully in a piece that contextualized their relationship against the current political climate. "

retrospective thought piece by The Atlantic : http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/04/how-american-idol-changed-pop-culture-criticism/477231/

American Idol and the Evolution of Criticism

" ... Perhaps no season of Idol provided a better discussion point for critics and fans alike than season eight, when the seemingly opposed contestants Kris Allen, an unassuming folk singer, and Adam Lambert, a theatrical, androgynous glam-rocker, competed in the 2009 finale. Many a think piece from Vulture to Rolling Stone to Time explored how and why Allen came to defeat Lambert, and what it said about public sentiment. Meanwhile, fans were spinning their own analysesin what would become the most fervent Idol debate in history. Incidentally, the larger story was that the two finalists were roommates and close friends, as Powers captured powerfully in a piece that contextualized their relationship against the current political climate. "

Really good articles, not only the Atlantic but others linked to in the second paragraph.  It might be worthwhile to have this post in the other threads about Adam and American Idol.

As always it's good to support Adam by directly clicking on the links of the magazines.  :mellow:

TΞRRA ‏@alternaterra  2h

ClzJX-AUkAAqRzl.jpg
25 retweets20 likes

#Glamberts you can get a copy of @NME magazine with @adamlambert on their website: http://www.nme.com/magazine/issue/the-adventures-of-adele  Free Digital or print at cost

Edited by Oh Adam

I'm kind of surprised about his funeral song choice, but pleasantly so. Wouldn't have expected him to choose that, but nice that he did.