• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Yummy

NEW SONGS/VIDEOS: Cuckoo + Chokehold (Atlanta 3/8)

Question: I know that there were some changes made to video downloading laws as of 3/1. Is it O.K. to download vids from YT to RealPlayer? I want so badly to do so, but I don't want to get my butt in trouble for doing it. Anyone know?

The sexy and sensual vibe of Chokehold is killing me already, and I love the vibe of bold and vocally electrifying "Trespassing". Not quite sure yet about Cuckoo, but I have changed my mind a lot when it comes to Adam's songs. Execution is key!!!

@contarino - How can you make a comparison already when you have not heard the studio version yet?

@cuse - You have gone before and came back so....we will see you soon! ;-)

I agree @vamosamy - The songs have great potential but the band noise made it difficult to go gaga over the songs. It was a first run and I'm sure the studio versions are awesome. What did I seriously like the best?? Adam dancing.....sigh

@asil...this wasn't professional video. We don't know what type of recording device was used. As an example: I went to NYC for the GNT. The sound was awesome at the venue, but some of the fan vids that I saw the next day didn't capture what I saw and heard. Just trying to put a bit of perspective out there...

@vamo ... uhhh, I kinda think that sweating and performing go hand in hand ...

OMG I couldn't resist...I am freaking out right now because he is coming HERE next. Just knowing that he is in the same Metro area...hahhhhhh :)

These songs are amazing and I instantly loved them...this is unusual for me...Love love Cuckoo...I am giggling with my headphones on here at work(I am off so i guess it is okay).

I loved these new songs right away! PLEASE don't judge their quality simply from these fan vidoes in a small, non-concert type venue. The finished product on the CD will be FABULOUS! And the concert tour will be polished and rehearsed, with smooth transitions, a good flow and choreography. I love these quick, small PR tour performances. They prove that Adam can sing anytime, anywhere, and still sound fantastic. His voice always prevails. The songs are this album are meanigful and memorable. I can't wiati to learn them all by heart!

@drummer ... you mirrored my thoughts. But I don't want him too polished. I love the way he changes up each and every performance. He is the only performer I know that can perform the same song and make it different each and every time. You never get bored. I guess that's why I have like 100 versions of WWFM (LOL)

Finally!!!!!!!! Just got to see and HEAR all three songs. *jumping* YEAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Everything I imagined!!!! And those are just radio studio performances.

The songs are soooooooo good. Madness. I hear so much in them. Talk about the ecstasy of influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Oh man. But I think I will have a special love for Chokehold. OMG

Wow, what a special gift from Adam!!!

Now I have to see what everyone else had to say.

eta: @asiladam, I think what you're calling "band noise" is just the bad acoustics in the room and the fact that this was probably recorded on an average digitial camera that doesn't really give a professional-level video or sound quality. I'm assuming. This was a kind of rehearsal of what we'll see later on!! But wow, it's fabulous to see Adam in action again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a lot of video during GNT (and watched EVERY one that was taken by all ninjas) and the number of things that can cause a fan vid to be less than perfect are infinite - from screaming maniacs and flailing hands in front of your lens - to security snipping off your earlobe.

It doesn't matter if you have a $1000 camera - if you are pressed against a speaker box - the sound will be overblown, sometimes flip cams get better sound but have no zoom features.

One thing for sure - one of the best sound capture I got was in a venue that capped the output of all performance music at 300 decibles.

Small venue - over pushed speakers is not a win for amateur video capture.

Arrrrrrrrrggggg!

This is why I wish he wouldn't sing the new songs publicly before the professional quality recordings are released. People jump all over the songs with all kinds of negative reactions without hearing them the way they are meant to be heard! Sheesh!! Give them a chance before you pronounce sentence, ok?

KatieJ

I keep hitting repeat on Chokehold. :) I love it. And Cuckoo...Im in love with it. I can just see that being soo fun at the concerts.

Yeah, the sound isnt the best quality but at this point I dont give a $%^&! LOL... I just want to hear and see Adam again. We all know Adam will own these songs in his own way and will perfect them over and over again. That is exciting. Frankly, I dont know when they have even had time to practice at all.

I think Adam looked fantastic last night as well. I love the glitter etc... but I am really loving the more sophisticated look. The sparkly shirt, sweater vest (omg.. Adam in a sweater vest ;) )

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these songs! Wow--Chokehold--just WOW. So freakin' sexy. Can't wait to hear the finished version. Not to mention the live version of all of them on TOUR.

Yeah, like some have already said--the video is unpolished fan-made vids on-the-fly. WHO CARES?!! Just LISTEN to the songs! Dig down under the background noise and really hear the melody, the lyrics. These songs have such potential.

I cannot wait for this album to drop! And since he's now performing un-released album tracks in public, I think it's gonna be SOON.

When I read some of these comments, I am so thankful that fans don't have any say in Adam's song choices and their delivery. FYE was great, but such a relief to hear Adam's real voice. Going to be a smashing album, yes it will be!

If I Had You- video by Adam Lambert❤❤❤

And gorgeous pic of Adam Lambert❤❤❤

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/420455_10150585428897377_102913567376_9188218_744574064_n.jpg

@Miiss Glambert :Hi! and you're very welcome!!!❤❤❤

Chokehold is pretty awesome!! I have only listened to the songs 2x each so when I get home from work (my prison) I'm going to listen to them again.

These songs are going to be amazing in concert and Adam is going to rock the heck out while singing them!

Another HD YT video of Trespassing by MishaRW