• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
icecream1

Sounds like the new single will be announnced tomorrow or Thursday

Hopefully Adam is in the UK the week before the cd drops. We are going to the UK regardless and it would be nice to know he was in the city at least.

Assuming that the June 30 Moscow show is still on, Adam will also be in the UK reheasing with Brian and Roger. June will be a fun month to follow Adam in the UK. We'll all be flailing with ALL the new Trespassing songs by then.

like so many I like them all and can't wait, but thanks @icecream for the rewind of the Popjustice article...it came out before I had heard all the snippets and I later found that I agreed with them on the order of how I would like them released....yet I still will be happy with any of them as the next single! :)

IM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean Trespassing is the next single?????

I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam being FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah just saw the pic of him rehearsing, he is on the edge of the stage looking like hes really getting into it. This is what adam needs a edgy song, which really lets his vocals shine, another acoustic performance as great as his voice is would turn flat. Cant wait to see adam performing live and jumping around stage again haha.

It's a great track they just need to rehearse it on stage to perfection,make a great music video and it'll be a hit. So curious to see the outfit for it . Is he working with a coreographer too? I wonder if they'll come up with a coreography or he'll choose to dance free-style.

FINALLY we will hear and see Trespassing with Adam UP AND MOVING like the song was intended!!! I am so excited, I'm gonna pee my pants. Adam commands the stage every time. This song will definately attract attention. I love the final track list for Trespassing. Each song sounds SO SEXY!! New titles we haven't even heard yet. ADAMGASM time!

Do we know for sure that the song performed tonight at the NNN awards will be the next single? From the tracks alone, I can tell that the whole album will be one hot, smoldering, and sexy adventure, so at this point anything that Adam's team decides is fine with me!! I still love(!) Trespassing a whole lot, for many reasons.

It looks like top radio programmers are being polled by the label on what the next single should be.

http://www.hot995.com/pages/toby.html?article=10001072

My feeling is that the next single will not be Trespassing. I don't know why but that's the gut feeling I get. So I guess until we hear officially what the song will be it is just a wild guessing game.