• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
icecream1

Sounds like the new single will be announnced tomorrow or Thursday

Shoshana twats:

saga ‏ @sagajo

@shoshannastone Any chance for a single announcement for Adam soon? (soon = tomorrow maybe :P)

shoshanna stone ‏ @shoshannastone

@sagajo Soon ;)

4:03 PM - 3 Apr 12

========

Cuckoo please.......(that's my wish after debating with myself between Cuckoo and Trespassing, and re-visiting popjustice article http://tinyurl.com/7uo8pyl)

I guess Thursday will be the latest for us to know the new single because Adam will be singing it on the NNN awards.the albu

==

Update: Shoshana also said that the album will be released in the UK on July 2 (why so late?) and there will be more promo in the UK before the release.

(I hope something with Queen will happen when Adam is there.)

Tomorrow or Thursday it is!!! I think the recorded version of "Cuckoo" will be phenomenal, but in terms of making an impact with a live performance preceding the singles release I would go for "Trespassing". Luckily, we are not the decision makers here. Interesting to know that PopJustice really liked "Cuckoo".

Ok, so I'm confused. The POP Justice article is a few months old and they mention NCOE as the song Adam played for them last year. I thought NCOE was one of the songs the cd was delayed for. Which two songs were done just recently?

OH my gosh!!! The anticipation....I almost don't want it to happen. Gosh, I want (we all want) this next single to be #1 skyrocket SMASH! Still on #TEAMTRESPASSING, but Cuckoo would be good for the kiddies.

NCOE is an amazing song, very pretty and Adam does wonders with it, but oh sooo safe and BM's name will be attached to it. Don't want this as next single. Later....

Naked Love would be great if released during the summer. I don't know. Oh my gosh!!!!!

Is there anything else besides Shoshannastone's tweet to lead us to believe it's gonna be that soon? Even her tweet doesn't really come out and say tomorrow or Thurs. But I sure hope it's Thurs! I am off all day and can BERT till my heart's content. :)

I'm really hoping for Trespassing. It sets the stage for Adam's messages in this album, and it's different enough and hard hitting enough to get immediate attention, hold it, and keep it for awhile, so when the other singles drop they will be well anticipated. But whatever it is, bring it on!! :lol:.

KatieJ

Whatever the single is, I'm READY! It won't be the last single off the new album, anyway, so I'm not getting overly worried about it, The album is loaded with great potential singles. Isn't the Russia show on June 30? It would make sense for Adam to be in the UK doing promo in June and then rehearsing with Brian and Roger and then going to Moscow for the show. Adam REALLY wants to break through in the UK, and to promote BOTH the album AND the Queen show in Russia is a good strategy. Maybe that's why the album release in the UK got pushed back. It's for maximun impact or something. Adam MUST get good international sales and the UK is important. Soory about my stupid capitalized words, but I'm all excited!

I truly have no preference as to what the new single will be. I love all of the snippets and will be ecstatic that we have new music. I get what you guys are saying about the different songs, though. It will be interesting, for sure. I'm not really concerned if it's NCOE. I love the song and I think many songs on the album will be part of the unfolding process of Trespassing.

I like all the snippets (and Chokehold, too) so it's like looking at a box of chocolates when you're a chocoholic: I like them all and will happy with any one of them. I do love Trespassing the most but I don't know nothing about radio-ready. Obviously RCA are the experts. I hope the cd does so well that Adam eventually gets to release several more singles, including that one.

@highlights, the NNN awards will be aired on Monday, but taped on Thursday Apr 5, and there will be quite a few fans in the audience. If the single is not announced by then, we will know anyway, so the management'd better make an announcement before that event :-)

This is such exciting news!!! I can relate when asiladam says "Oh my gosh. The anticipation...I almost don't want it to happen." The next single will be so important because if it's a smash hit that means there will be others to follow. I vascillate between Trespassing and Cuckoo but have to agree with sizzling that Trespassing would likely hit hardest in a live performance. Nevertheless, the snippets are all amazing so whatever they pick is fine with me.

I sent a tweet to Shoshanna asking her if there was going to be promo before the release of the album and she said yes. Also, she said in another tweet about something big in June. Have no idea what that is going to be but so much to look forward to.