• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah28

Adam Lambert Fans in Belgium

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the host from the official supportaccount in Belgium for Adam Lambert, feel free to follow us on Twittr (@AdamLambertBE) or on facebook (Belgian Glamberts) for all teh latest updates on Adam and news for Belgian fans :)

see you there :)

Hey! I'm from Belgium!

Just wanne say that Trespassing is an amazing album!!!!!!

Really top top top! I just can't get over the fact that it's so good!hahaha

I'm really trying to warm people up here to buy it! :-)

Adam you're the best singer ever with great songs!

They cut wrigth true my hart,in a good way! ;-)

Can't stop dancing on it or just warm my soul up with songs like underneath and much more!

Congratulations!!!!!

Big hugs and greetz from Belgium! Kizi XXX

Hey Belgian / European Glamberts,

I just clicked on 'the upcoming events' and well... there's only one event booked in the usa (july 19th)

I'm wondering, why so few concerts? I know he's gonna work on a new album but still, isn't summer the moment to cash in on all the festivals and outdoor concerts that go on everywhere?

It's been a year now since I last saw him in London with Queen and basicly I'm really looking forward to at least a Trespassing concert this summer in Europe somewhere ?

Here's for hoping... * cross fingers*

This is a message for Belgian Glamberts, but also for non-Glamberts:

I want you express sorrow over the terrible events that happened this morning. If there is someone who perished someone close to during this tragedy accept my deepest  condolences, please. There is no excuse for these horrific acts and I condemn them categorically. Terrorism does not belong to our world. Unfortunately, it is here. Let me give you support, not only mine, but of all the people of the Czech Republic. We are with you. These evil people can not intimidate us!

Love and truth will triumph over lies and hatred.

This is a message for Belgian Glamberts, but also for non-Glamberts:

I want you express sorrow over the terrible events that happened this morning. If there is someone who perished someone close to during this tragedy accept my deepest  condolences, please. There is no excuse for these horrific acts and I condemn them categorically. Terrorism does not belong to our world. Unfortunately, it is here. Let me give you support, not only mine, but of all the people of the Czech Republic. We are with you. These evil people can not intimidate us!

Love and truth will triumph over lies and hatred.

06_EmoticonsHDcom.png  Indeed my thoughts go to those caught up in these terror events and all instances of innocent people being victims of warped and damaged thinking and perceived grievances that have nothing to do with the people targetted.    Sometimes I despair about the times we live in 52_EmoticonsHDcom.png

Dear Lamburger,

I feel the same as you and completely agree with you. On Tuesday it raised the big wave of solidarity, as well as when the terrorists struck in France.

I wish to have the power to stop all this violence. I have a great fear, I fear that there will be another world war, a lot of people talking about it and also have fear.

It's a strange time in which we live. This is going to sound strange, but I am worried about Adamek, he has to have a concert in Belgium. You know what I mean?