• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
A Broken Fantasy

ATTENTION ALL AUSTRALIAN GLAMBERTS!!!!!!

Ok guys, we need to pull together and find out exactly where Adam is going to be when he comes over to Oz so we know where to go that's closest to us so we all have a chance to meet him!!!! This has been my biggest dream to meet our Adam and it HAS to happen to all of us!! Could we all post here regularly when we find updates through ALF, Sony Music and any other stations and promo places we can get our hands on!!! LET'S DO THIS GLAMILY!!! :D

Hi its trish i just become a member of the glamberts when is adam coiming to australia does anyone know i love his album its fantastic he has a beautiful voice amazing human being and i would love to meet him hes gorgoues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam says he'll probably start touring in 2013. Can't wait for him to visit Australia again! :)

The Glam Nation Tour was held at Sydney's Enmore Theatre, Melbourne's Palais Theatre and Brisbane's The Tivoli. Is it possible he'll play the same venues again?

I'll keep an ear out. Lucky I'm a Sydneysider- Adam will be sure to visit Sydney if he tours Oz!

glamdreamer :P

glamdreamer.......I agree. but I think all these venues would be too small! Sydney was packed to the rafters, and the Tivoli is to small. I think the promoters will have to find some place better,.

Adam mentioned in the interview with "Sunshine" (if I'm not wrong on June 8th 2012) that he would come to Australia for album promo. He said probably end of US summer (Aug/Sep??). I really hope he will be coming here..

And YES!! Tour tour tour.. I think Australia and NZ will be on the list.. Palais is not bad in Melbourne but it is a bit too old.. If his album does well down under and gather large number of crowds, I am hoping we can have Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne.

At the moment, I am more clamoring for his presence down under in Aug/Sep as what he said in "Sunshine" interview..

:)

mz_oz the interview on Sunrise was horrid. Kochie didn't have a clue, and that Natalia Barr, what a stupid question to Adam, 'how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?' couple of DHs.

If Adam only goes to NZ we will all need passports, so I hope we would get told in time. The Palais is OK but we wern't allowed to stand up, apparently the aisles have to be kept clear in case of a fire, well, there was a fire, it was on my seat, lol no matter where it will be held I shall be there....

i like . fan of me. he is coming to OZ on the 22nd of august for a private and exclusive gig at the Take 40 live lounge tickets which were on sale sold out in fifteen minutes!! i cryed at the fact i am going to miss out on the concert of a life time friv2.org | juegosyepifriv.com