• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
glambertorius girl

i wish that i didn't have a disorder like austism

i have been diganosed with austism when i was growing up and it means that i can't go places by myself unless i have someone with me, i can't become a celebrity that i always wanted to be and become a doctor or anything else, i wish i didn't have a disability like this and it hurts inside, because i really want someone like adam lambert to make a special thing to support us.

I had a teacher who had a type of dyslexia, but still was able to join the armed forces. I believe he fought for our country during a war. He's retired with a nice family now.

My older sister also has autism and is still able to do stuff on her own. You don't have to be weighed down by it.

Be who you want to be if its making you happy! Don't be saddened just because you have a disability that is stopping you from being who you want to be. You should listen adam's 'it gets better' video. You shouldn't be giving up! Stay strong glambert! :)

I was told I have austism when I was 9 years old but I don't let it get me down I still have a hard time understanding some things but I don't let it get me down all the time but when it gets to me I always look on the bright side of things I try to stand up for my self but I guess I am doing alright and I have Adam to thank for that :)

I have a son who was diagnosed with what used to be referred to as Asperger Syndrome, which is actually high functioning autism.

He just graduated from a top college in the animation field with a Fine Arts and Animation degree and right now is interning at a well known animation studio while being sought after by two of the TOP feature film animation studios, meaning they contacted him to come work for them.

So never let a label that's put on you limit you. Do what you feel is right for you and give it your all. ALL human beings have limitations. The trick is to take what you have and do your very very best with it. Believe in yourself. Others may catch on and believe in you too. ;)