• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
glambert1002

Has Adam Changed your life?

Hes changed mine so much, Before I started listening to him my self esteem was AWFUL I felt terrible about my self and was crying all the time, then I started listening to his music and I just connected with him. It's so weird. I watched him on Idol, and I loved him but then he kind of faded from our house but then last year I saw his song Trespassing and I loved it and began listening to his other music and I fell in love with it! :) Anyway, my self esteem was really bad and then his music changed my mind and turned it around and made me feel confident. He makes me feel confident and more happy about myself. He is so comfortable on stage and confident, it made me want to be more confident in myself. His music just changed me. He helped me find my TRUE self and dug out who I am through him. Before that I was just so upset with myself and felt uncomfortable with myself. He has truly helped me. Adam is amazing and has helped me through so much! I am a Glambert forever and will always be! :) Thank you Adam Lambert for this <3 I truly appreciate it.

Adam is my role mode, the way he deals with problems and is open about who he is, not acting or having a fake identity, this is really amazing or I better say Glamazing!

Adam has always inspired me through his personal life and his activities as well as his beautiful music. His magical voice has touched my heart and of coarse many others. It's really great that I found the big Glamily and met other Glamberts and communicated with them, It's great to have friends who share an interest, and here, we are all Adam fans.

I was once near to suicide but the song Aftermath changed my mind, believe it or not, Adam saved my life! It's really great to be a Glambert, I'm really proud to be one. =) :)

Oh, yeah! Adam changed my life too much! He taught me to love the people for what they really are not just by the appearance, taught me to being strong. Adam is just my obsession. He not only changed my life completely and also changed my heart, my soul. I love to love him and I've never regretted being a fan of a homosexual, it does not matter, and from what I could see Adam is also beautiful inside. I love him just the way he is. It is perfect even with its flaws which makes it even more perfect. I was dying, but I realized that my own heart wanted to deceive me, but now I realize that my destiny was marked in knowing an angel, this angel is called Adam Lambert. My biggest dream is to meet this angel that could change my life in a way so fast and amazing. Do not know why I was a long time without knowing someone as special as him. When I hear your music, it's like I could die in peace at that moment, is something inexplicable. Adam composed the music of my life, to say What do I feel and can't explain. I would like to thanks to him for all. And I think can could that save my life... I'll always be your fan Adam Lambert and you'll always be my angel. The only thing I know is I love you too much.

Adam has changed my life in many ways! Before he was on idol I was Depressed and I was bullied all the time Adam has taught me how to Deal with the bullies and he has told me to never give up on my Dreams. Adam helps me when I'm upset or sad. His music also helps A lot. His song hold on the lyrics are so strong and the aftermath I love him so mucjh he is a true hero!

Adam has changed my life in many ways! Before he was on idol I was Depressed and I was bullied all the time Adam has taught me how to Deal with the bullies and he has told me to never give up on my Dreams. Adam helps me when I'm upset or sad. His music also helps A lot. His song hold on the lyrics are so strong and the aftermath I love him so mucjh he is a true hero!

He completely transformed me for the better.

And @Anii Glambert, I have a VERY similar story to you!

I was depressed and suicidal when I found his music (first the song No Boundaries, from Idol, then Aftermath) and fell in love, and then fell in love with him, and I stopped being suicidal because I knew I had to live to tell this man what he and his music meant to me. I'm so glad he was there for you too!

He has become my whole world. Glamberts NEVER go unappreciated by Adam. He loves us to pieces, and he made me unashamed of my sexuality and personality, and made me realize that being different is something to CELEBRATE, not hide. His messages carry me through everyday life. He is something I can pour my heart into when I just need to feel like I'm not worthless.

Adam is changing the WORLD, one person at a time. :) <3

Yeah, Adam's music has boosted myself esteem and has helped me to be more bold and risk taking.

When I feel down and get really depressed I go straight to his music which makes me feel better almost instantly.

His song Aftermath has helped me overcome my suicidal thoughts and I am forever grateful!!

Thanks to Adam for making my life liveable through your music!

I'm glad to be a Glambert! :)

Yes, he made me more confident and to show my inner self. It made me more comfortable and proud, confident, glamorous, it opened a whole other world for me! I starting caring about equality more and LGBT rights! He made me learn to love myself and to not be afraid to show myself. My self esteem was horrible and when he was on idol I felt really awesome! I felt weird and proud;)

Yes, that's so true. He also changed my life. I think I finally found myself. He's such a forceful personality and he's got a big influence on my life. His music makes me feel better if I'm sad. He teaches me how to love myself and be who I am. Thank you Adam. I'm so proud to be your Glambert. ♥

My grandad died in August and i was depressed and hurt and upset and confused. When he came onto Gle i heard him sing marry the night and i started to listen to his music, first was fever and then for your own entertainment. Then i went onto the tresspassing album, i love every song and his music has really changed my attitude and my mood. When my grandad died i wanted to cut myself and i thought about it every day but i didn't do it and it's a daily battle i face. But i'm keeping strong and i love Adam, his amazing, he has 1 hell of a voice and his so handsome 2. I listen to his music everyday.

Adam has changed my life dramatically.

He made me realize I'm bisexual, his music inspires me every time I listen to it, and I just simply love him. Whenever I'm sad or anything, just hearing his name or seeing his picture immediately brings a smile to his face.

Yes, He also changed my life he really helps all his glamberts to be confident and be who they are. Adam has such a great and inspiring personality and he's a big part on my life. His music makes me feel good and I listen to it all the time! His voice is one of a kind and i love it. I also love when he performs on stage! I also love everyone in his band and Adam is such a caring and real person. Adam also really teaches everyone to be who they are and to follow their dreams. So Thank you Adam!<3