• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
pumpkin

Adam is ripped off by his Chinese Weibo agent

Fans can do much better than Fanstang.Sometimes i thought the agent had forgot Adam until they used his account to get money for themselves.China has a big market,a awful agent is so important to expand the fanbase,but what fanstang have done so far can only ruin Adam's image…We are not requiring to change the agent cause we know it's a complicated process, we just wanna the label realise what the agent did and can do something to let all the hurting image things stopped.

There is no doubt that this article is all the facts,FansTang have made a mistake many times, They set all our objections aside,We love ADAM and we hope that more and more chinese people love him ,so plz pay attention to this matter

It's all true. What i cant stand is that the s*** agent posted promotional weibo posts which Adam didn't tweet and made nearly 10,000 weibo users misunderstand Adam. Adam is deeply loved by his Chinese glamberts. PLZ help spread this!! Thank you a lot!

I think it is time to cancel his weibo agency from Fanstang due to the photos the Fanstang's agency posted as a bad taste,and the unrelated/ridiculous advertisements that Adam never write.These weibos(tweets) have been deepening public misunderstanding imperceptibly,which is detrimental to his reputation in China.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tou da da

12/23/2013 from NYC

I think it is time to cancel his weibo agency from Fanstang due to the photos the Fanstang's agency posted as a bad taste,and the unrelated/ridiculous advertisements that Adam never write.These weibos(tweets) have been deepening public misunderstanding imperceptibly,which is detrimental to his reputation in China.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tou da da

12/23/2013 from NYC

Support U!! A lot of Chinese glamberts do not know English, so the only follow translation by Fanstang.But they were so practice, will let many fans misinterpreted Adam's original intention, is unable to understand his real thoughts! This is really really bad!

Support.

I mean, some of the pictures that were "misinterpreted" really weren't that bad. Like theone with Katy Griffith, I had no idea what he was talking about anyway. "Is the right one?" Right as in right/left? As in right/wrong? Was he speaking to her/about her? I would not complain if this issue were isolated, however, it's a contributing factor.

I feel like we need to find a way to get together and riot. We have the power to do that, right? I mean, we're THE GLAMBERTS! We've got to get this together.

But hey, Adam DID just score some major points in China these last few months, right? (Was that one award a month or two ago in China, too? Am I right?) I mean, he beat Bieber. I'm very comforted that he at least is continuing to at least be recognized and have the right to flash them his beautiful smile and let them hear his wonderful laugh-- until this is straightened out, I think we should all be thankful for this recent opportunity of his and just GRAB OUR PITCHFORKS AND STRAIGHTEN IT OUT BY FORCE.