• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
gaylepowell

When I went for a dress fitting it wasn t just

http://www.helloplymouthnc.com/party-dresses/lace-party-dress.html School Principal Richard Lucas said the first dance of the year is always a big event for students even if they don't dance. The 300 students who made it were selected through a random lottery simply drawing names from a hat said Clark Parent Teacher Assn. President Gay Varga. Don't wear perfume or cologne to an interview. Allergic reactions can put a damper on your interview. Also what if you are wearing the perfume or cologne of the ex girlfriend or boyfriend of the interviewer.

Picturing her voice as a color she offers that it has shifted from gold to silver. Voigt feels the size of her voice has not changed and suggests that the voice far from intangible and ephemeral can be conceived of in terms of quantifiable matter. However Voigt experiences and describes her new voice experiences and descriptions of her new body will likely be close behind.. A chapel length train is usually around a metre in length and cathedral length can stretch out for two metres or more. When choosing a train it is important to think about how you will manage it on the day. It is the job of your bridesmaid to arrange the train when you have walked down the aisle and for the photographs but the longer and heavier it is the more difficult it will be to cope with.

It was here when my life took a radical shift the catalyst a boy. A Canadian who wooed then whisked me away from my city life in Perth Western Australia to here the great white north. Exploring western Canada together sewing from inside our 1979 camper van in which we lived with my vintage thrift store sewing machine we spent a few years discovering what a mountain living lifestyle is about. The Urban League of Greater Chattanooga along with the IRS will offer free tax preparation services through its Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program to qualified taxpayers. The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) is a free community program that serves as a financial boost for low to moderate income individuals and families. This year VITA has fourteen .

JB: We met right before I left for Iraq. Then I came back and got out of active duty but he was still in Iraq for another year. We kept in touch through letters and e mails but didn't get to spend any real time together like going to the movies. As my wedding drew nearer I looked forward to my visits to All Occasions not just to see the dress I had fallen in love with but because of the amazing women who work there. When I went for a dress fitting it wasn t just a dress fitting. It was a time to laugh and joke about the wedding a time for me to fill them in on how plans were going and a time to vent to people who really understood what I was going through as a bride..