• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
laura_ham

Best night of my life!! Adam & Queen concert, Manchester 2015!!

Hi all, I was at the Adam & Queen Manchester gig on Wednesday night and I am still on a high!! I have been counting down every day since we bought the tickets and the show exceeded all my expectations. The opening sequence with the giant curtain was the best opener I have ever seen. I have never been so overcome with excitement than at that moment. I was almost in tears before it even started!! I've been an Adam Lambert fan ever since his idol days & I didn't think it was possible but I love him even more now. The most amazing voice I have ever heard & so effortless! He owned the stage, he worked the crowd, he meant every word he sang, he was pitch perfect & gave me goosebumps!! He is also the sexiest man I have ever seen.

I am so blessed to have seen my idol on stage!! He is a real showman with a fantastic personality & great sense of humour. I could tell he was enjoying every second of performing with Queen! I do believe Freddie would be proud & he is not a replacement or a tribute act, he is an artist in his own right & has had an amazing opportunity to take time out from his solo career to front Queen & for me the collaboration works brilliantly. There were moments when Adam wasn't on stage and you really missed him which says a lot, he stole the show!

The whole concert was so cleverly put together & the set design, lighting and gorgeous costume changes from Adam blew me away & I loved the cut aways to Freddie...really moving. The energy in the room was electric & I was so moved when everyone was singing, clapping & waving in unison...that will stay with me forever. I never believed I would ever get to see Queen live & hear Brian May's outstanding guitar work & Roger Taylor rocking on the drums. I am a big Queen fan so being able to see my idol & an iconic band together has made all of my dreams come true!! I went with my parents & best friend who like me were both Queen & Adam fans & it was one of the best nights of our lives & we will never forget it!!

Music is meant to make you feel and at that concert I was happy, excited, inspired & moved by the whole experience. Thanks to Queen & Adam & the amazing audience for making my dreams come true.

I am now waiting for Adam's next solo tour!!!! Hoping he comes to the UK again! I am there!

xxx

i agree with all you say, I too loved him on idol and waited ages to see him I went to Nottingham on Saturday and I cried the minute the curtain came down as the build up was too much ha ha !!! i bought tix straight away to go again spent a fortune on adam merch and I am completely addicted and praying now for UK solo tour!!!!!!!