• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
WindyJocelyne

PLEASE VOTE FOR ADAM?? You need to Vote for him in the in the final list where who will see * Other*

Important for next year...because if you vote for Queen he will not be with Adam for that representation so we need to see Adam there if Adam want.. so it is the link just right there and dont forget to CLICk on OTHER AND put the name of Adam...

thanks;

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/super-bowl-2015/6458140/super-bowl-50-halftime-show-performer-poll?mobile_redirection=false

You have chance to vote many times too!

If Queen win then they will ONLY perform with Adam, if you vote for Adam you split the vote and make it less likely that either will win.

It is a wish list only of course so it is personal choice and as a Brit I shouldn't I guess even be voting :-D

@windyJoycelene

If you look at the picture it's of Adam and Queen - they're in it together now for the long haul and I couldn't ever see anything as big as the Super Bowl being any different!!

Queen is streaking ahead and making a serious impact now - yay go Glamberts

Like @welsh fleur, I'm not even sure I should be voting but let's just skip over that......................

You are right Welsh Fleur--this poll will have absolutely no bearing on who is actually chosen to perform for next year's Super Bowl. The powers-that-be at the Super Bowl probably don't even know this poll exists. They will hire whomever they want.

This is a perfect example of something the site puts up just for hits, because hits = advertising dollars.

It should be viewed as only for fun.

Yes they will choose exactly who they want but you will be surprised at how much something such as these polls may influence those who make the choice.

To be honest I haven't a clue what or who is suitable for Super Bowl but Katy Perry's act reminded me of something off Nickelodeon so anything must be an improvement

@Welsh Fluer and xstitcher. There is no doubt in my mind that you should be voting. Queen is UK like yourselves. You're allowed to support them no matter whose country is interested in them. I'm from the USA and I'm voting for Queen as well as Adam. There's no separating the two unless the politics say they must be separated. When they are in competition with each other, then take sides. The question you should be asking yourself is ''Do I want Queen to be at one of the most high profile events in USA?"

Fluer, just read your comment before mine. I don't know what kind of act should be at the Super Bowl either, but I'm not letting that stop me from supporting Adam's presence. KP's act reminded me of a circus except that she took no risks because she was tied onto and into everything that took her off the floor. I just wonder, who thinks of all these things and costumes she does???

Absolutely we do and also what an amazing chance for Adam it would be to have an audience of over 100 million.

I think National borders have shrunk since the advent of the internet, here we are chatting online to each other instantly thousands of miles apart and it has shown us we are far more alike than we are different :-)

Fleur xx

@twyla:

I dont know If I really understand but a message from Brian to Queen put on Facebook that to vote for the group if we want but he tell that Adam will not be there with them and they find someone who have a great voice for that...also because I dont know he probably know's that the fan's of Adam will be vote on the place where we saw ( OTHERS) if you read that on facebook you will see what I mean. For let Adam to be there because of that place who we want somebody who are not really on that list...so Im not great to english message but I think it is that...I would love to find the message of Queen with Brian...

Adam will not be with them for that times...because he have his new Album 3 in april or approx so he will be presente his own album the third and he will probably make a tour around the world like he make it for his first Album For Your Entertainment.

Windy, I didn't know all that. I just assumed Adam would be with them. I don't belong to Facebook and I don't know how to 'surf' it like I do twitter. You've changed my thinking. It sounds like the vote for this needs to be moved to Off Topic until we find out for sure. I'm going to look around Twitter and try to find someone talking about it. I also go to Adam Lambert 24/7 for news. They are a good source. If I find out more solid news and can post links, I will. If you can get links to your info, that would be helpful too. It bothers me that they are saying they don't want to work with anyone other than Adam and yet they are planning differently? I'm totally confused.

@twyla:

I dont know If I really understand but a message from Brian to Queen put on Facebook that to vote for the group if we want but he tell that Adam will not be there with them and they find someone who have a great voice for that...also because I dont know he probably know's that the fan's of Adam will be vote on the place where we saw ( OTHERS) if you read that on facebook you will see what I mean. For let Adam to be there because of that place who we want somebody who are not really on that list...so Im not great to english message but I think it is that...I would love to find the message of Queen with Brian...

Adam will not be with them for that times...because he have his new Album 3 in april or approx so he will be presente his own album the third and he will probably make a tour around the world like he make it for his first Album For Your Entertainment.

It was Brian May with the logo of Queen who put that news in Facebook so I was in the group fan's to Queen its the reason I receive it in facebook...

Thank you Windy, for the source of your concern. That clears it up for me. Let me see if I can convince you.

Brian has just posted here what Billboard is saying in introducing Queen as an option to vote for.

It is Not Brian saying they will replace Adam.

Billboard is simply speculating and has most likely not heard that Roger has been saying they will only work with Adam from now on. I will be continuing to vote for them under the listing Queen.

Even if Adam is touring his new album, we all know Adam would step up to a call for an occasional one-off concert with Queen. We also know it would not take very much rehearsal time for them to get back in their current working relationship.

Both Brian and Roger have stated categorically Windy Joceylne that there is now no Queen without Adam so don't worry. This is of course purely a wish list it will have no direct influence on any outcome but I'm sure our voting may make them sit up,

So I shall keep voting away for QAL as that way Adam gets huge exposure :-D

For all of you wondering if Queen should be in a US Super Bowl. "Another One Bites the Dust", and "We are the Champions" are the MOST played songs at football games...in the US. I would vote for Queen even if Adam had not become part of them and I'm a HUGE Adam fan. They belong there. Whether the SB committee will listen to fans at BB is another story, but I'm willing to risk some sore fingers from hitting vote & refresh time after time. I personally believe Queen posted the paragraph BB wrote, that's just BB being stupid about Adam. I'm not sure the post was from Brian & not Queen's PR team. I believe that Queen would never play a US event with anyone else but Adam. Jessie J had to play for the Olympics held in the UK & IMO did not sound as good as Adam.