• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
koula

Our favourite performances we've all seen but are nice to share again

565 posts in this topic

so you don't think people mind foxey?

some must get slightly fed up that they've seen them all before haha

I just love to share with everyone the performances I like!

Karen x

@Karen For me watching this video isn't a trip down memory lane because I don't recall seeing that particular video before. It's a great video ... close up and great sound. Thanks for posting it.

Some of these radio station promo spots were often done early in the morning because Adam tried to fit several into one day. I think he might have an adorable bit of bedhead going on in this one. :)

ADAMITES2015 likes this

Karen,

Look up Adam Lambert Rihanna Stay/Underneath Should Korea.

I'm scared to post links.

I find this cover of Stay so hauntingly beautiful and can't get enough of it

Fleur xx

That video was great. I don't know the Rihanna song so couldn't compare if I liked it to the original but I certainly liked it when he sang it.

Adam looked a bit tired/sad at the end though even when he sings Outlaws of Love we normally get happy Adam when hes finished. He was a bit red eyed.

Are you getting the spam msg when you are posting links is that why you are trying to avoid doing it?

Karen x

I like when older videos are re-posted. I love seeing the journey that Adam is on, both the old and the new. His Stay cover is exquisite. I wish many more people had heard it. And Underneath is a song that he only performed a few times live. I think it's one of the most beautiful, heart-wrenching songs I have ever heard. I hope he sings it in future concerts. There are plenty of FYE and TP songs that he can incorporate into future concerts.

I think it may be a good idea if I just post all my favourites here instead of making new posts every time

I want to share a performance that I like, so that's what I will do in future

I'm pleased it's giving all you longstanding fans fun.

I will try pick the older performances

Karen x

Cautious about posting links here it is

Adam's famous hand signals and fiddling with his ear piece are here for all to see as well.

Gosh I would love to hear him sing both Stay and Underneath live.

I love Adam's acoustic type sets because he can sing unlike so many people out there performing.

I keep finding new stuff thanks to the YouTube App on my TV, it sets me up a playlist which I can override but sometimes I just let it do it's own thing

Regarding the Stay performance in Korea-- Adam does seem sad and emotional in that performance. We know that he is able to fully inhabit a song emotionally but this performance was given not long before he announced his breakup with Sauli. Just sayin'.

Funnily enough @MoovieBassets I was thinking the same thing, the lyrics seem very personal when going through a break up and in interviews Adam has mentioned the relationship had started winding up a couple of months before they announced the split so the time line fits.

However he is also really good at grabbing the emotion of any song he does, he seems to get lost in them

Mind if I add one? This is Sleepwalker, from Adam's GlamNation Tour. I didn't really like this song--until I heard it live. He just blows it up! No recording has ever captured Adam's passion the way a live performance does.

CharlieFan, koula, cusegirl and 1 other like this

By the way, that's the (in)famous Monte Pittman on lead guitar. Most of you new fans have heard the story by now. It appears their rift might now be repaired.

Who thinks he'll be back for the TOH Tour?

Hi everyone

I will check that one out foxey

mooviebassets/fleur

It is strange that I thought the exact same thing after I had watched it but I didn't know whether I had the timing right

Poor Adam I bet he could have done with a big hug

Karen x

I'll be very surprised if we ever see Monte back on tour with Adam. Forgiven is one thing, forgotten something else entirely. And I don't think Adam would demote Tommy back to bass. He's earned his spot at lead guitar. I would not be surprised, however, to see Rufus pop up as drummer for Adam's tour band.

kickin_in likes this

I am hoping this post goes through, I can't seem to reply to any again...

As far as Sleepwalker goes, my favorite is the acoustic one from Switzerland. I am afraid to post a link, so you can search on You Tube:

Adam Lambert Sleepwalker Blick Switzerland

Love, love, love it. Vocal is outstanding!

If anyone wants to see his full American Idol performances (over 2 hours), you can search on:

Adam Lambert American Idol Journey

Enjoy!

Thanks for that cher-bert

ive just watched it, it is very nice.

the first thing I noticed was Adams thick make-up and jet black hair!!! I have never seen his hair this black before except maybe in the odd photo.

He was always beautiful but I think he has it just right now. He has grown into a beautiful, sophisticated man.

I remember in my teenage years the 80's it was fashionable to have big permed hair and you 70's babies all know what I mean and the boys all had 'mullets' which when we look back were hilarious.

oh also fluorescent blue mascara and purple eye shadow!! It was the time of boy George so we were on trend at the time but looking back...oh my word!!

Karen x