• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
koula

Our favourite performances we've all seen but are nice to share again

4 minutes ago, -Tigger- said:

Oh actually I found the video and saved it in my phone after that conversation.
I thought that conversation was kinda over so I didn't share it, but I guess I will now as it seems like I wasn't the only one looking for it!

I have two videos in this Google drive that are not on YouTube anymore.
1) James Corden's Late Late Show - We are the Champions
2) Jay Leno Show - Sleepwalker (this one is on vimeo)

(...)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3rX-YmDRVQFbHZqNUhDdEtNX0U

I hope this is helpful and the link works for everyone who wants to keep these videos. :D

Oh, wow! Thanks Tigger! :) It is helpful. :)

18 hours ago, Amberbert said:

I remember that we were looking for this vid long time ago - so here it is with both Adam's performances:

The Late Show with James Corden 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2594767/

Stunning :wub::wub::wub:

Seriously James - WE WANT CARPOOL KARAOKE WITH ADAM!!! :D

On 5.01.2017 at 1:41 PM, -Tigger- said:

Oh actually I found the video and saved it in my phone after that conversation.
I thought that conversation was kinda over so I didn't share it, but I guess I will now as it seems like I wasn't the only one looking for it!

I have two videos in this Google drive that are not on YouTube anymore.
1) James Corden's Late Late Show - We are the Champions
2) Jay Leno Show - Sleepwalker (this one is on vimeo) (...)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3rX-YmDRVQFbHZqNUhDdEtNX0U

I hope this is helpful and the link works for everyone who wants to keep these videos. :D

I think that conversation was over in that moment because we couldn't find this vid anymore and I found it quite accidentally :)

So thank you very much for saving and sharing it @-Tigger-, you're awesome ^_^ (ahh this Sleepwalker is... :wub:)

On 5.01.2017 at 1:46 PM, albertabroad said:

Haha! :D You sure did. :D

Oh, I'm sorry you accidentally deleted your video. :mellow: Those moments always make me pull my hair and go "GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" and I think that's one more reason for me never to get my phone or camera out when there is something awesome happening live, nowadays. :) It's a mixed feeling too, because I'm always SO grateful to people who record Adam's performances and share them online. ^_^

Oh? You don't like red? And here I am hoping Adam will wear red leather on his next tour as well! :lol: Sorry. ;):P:D

No vid behind this link for me... :huh: It could another browser thing again... -_-

Yeah, I definitely wanted to pull my hair when I realised what I did. I understand your reluctance to use your own phone/camera and feel the same about other fans who share their records with us. I’ll always be grateful to them too ^_^

Haha I don’t like it on myself and you won’t find red clothes in my wardrobe. However I have to correct my post – though we speak about Adam here so red pants and boots are always welcomed ;) red shirts/jackets not really. That TOH tour outfit was just too red for me. I think that various shades of pink suit him better than red. But it doesn’t mean anything because Adam wears what he wants and I’m ok with it so you can feel free to hope that he would wear red leather on the next tour :P:lol:

I’m sorry that link doesn’t work for you (maybe it is a browser issue, I use google chrome) but I see that Tigger saved the day :D

On 5.1.2017 at 6:58 PM, Anka87 said:

Seriously James - WE WANT CARPOOL KARAOKE WITH ADAM!!! :D

YES!! Why hasn't he been on since, James?!? Why James!?! Why?!? :D;)

9 hours ago, Amberbert said:

(...)Haha I don’t like it on myself and you won’t find red clothes in my wardrobe. However I have to correct my post – though we speak about Adam here so red pants and boots are always welcomed ;) red shirts/jackets not really. That TOH tour outfit was just to red for me. I think that various shades of pink suit him better than red. But it doesn’t mean anything because Adam wears what he wants and I’m ok with it so you can feel free to hope that he would wear red leather on the next tour :P:lol: (...)

Haha! :D Okay. :) Thank you. :D;) 

Talking about red leather and favourite performances... :D (Pants for Amber, gloves for Karen... ;))

Gosh, how I love these boys!!! :wub:

Thanks @albertabroad just about to watch them but first have to say 

@Amberbert What are you going on about gurl? hahaha I only have that small snippet Alberta took from your post. I havent scrolled back but out of context you sound like a mad woman on speed talking about red LMAO. so funny. Maybe I better go check out your initial conversation to understand

haha

x

Oh ETA Pls dont tell me you dont think this performance is sexy. He was majestic in red at Manchester!!! @ 1.25 What a surprise

6 minutes ago, koula said:

Thanks @albertabroad just about to watch them but first have to say 

@Amberbert What are you going on about gurl? hahaha I only have that small snippet Alberta took from your post. I havent scrolled back but out of context you sound like a mad woman on speed talking about red LMAO. so funny. Maybe I better go check out your initial conversation to understand

haha

x

Haha! :lol: She's not mad, Karen! :D I just understood her post wrong and she wanted to express that she don't mind me wishing for more red outfits. :lol: LOL

ETA: Btw, the outfit (in the beginning of TOH Helsinki show) Amber was talking about was really red! He wore also the red leather jacket - which I loved. :)

We cross posted Alberta we are talking about the same outfit!!

He wore the red leather jacket with this first time at Manchester (this show) and we were floored when he came out with it on . we had seen the outfit before but not the jacket! 

ETA We knew we were in for a very special night after this performance!

x

3 minutes ago, koula said:

We cross posted Alberta we are talking about the same outfit!!

He wore the red leather jacket with this first time at Manchester (this show) and we were floored when he came out with it on . we had seen the outfit before but not the jacket!  (...)

x

YAS! That's the one! :D I totally share the feeling with you! There were quite many of us on the floor in Helsinki too! :lol::wub:

10 hours ago, koula said:

haha

x

Oh ETA Pls dont tell me you dont think this performance is sexy. He was majestic in red at Manchester!!! @ 1.25 What a surprise (...)

Haha! I wondered when you join this conversation Karen ;) Nooo, I'm not mad! Well, maybe a little when I'm high on Adam :P:lol:

Of course this performance is sexy, he's always sexy, red or not :D

10 hours ago, albertabroad said:

Haha! :lol: She's not mad, Karen! :D I just understood her post wrong and she wanted to express that she don't mind me wishing for more red outfits. :lol: LOL

ETA: Btw, the outfit (in the beginning of TOH Helsinki show) Amber was talking about was really red! He wore also the red leather jacket - which I loved. :)

Thanks Alberta :) Yes, that's exactly what I had on my mind when I wrote my post. Sorry for babbling, though :unsure:

Btw I love these red gloves too, just forgot about them :rolleyes:

Oh! I'm writing this and our radio station is playing WWFM now ^_^

On 7.1.2017 at 0:01 PM, Amberbert said:

(...) Sorry for babbling, though :unsure: (...) Oh! I'm writing this and our radio station is playing WWFM now ^_^

Hi Amber! ^_^ Not a smallest need to apologise. Nothing but big smiles followed your "babbling". :) Oo, nice radio station you have there. ;) 

On 8.01.2017 at 4:12 PM, albertabroad said:

Hi Amber! ^_^ Not a smallest need to apologise. Nothing but big smiles followed your "babbling". :) Oo, nice radio station you have there. ;) 

Aww, you're so sweet :wub: And yes, we have haha although it would be nicer if they play Adam's songs more often :)

On 10.01.2017 at 5:10 PM, carter_ said:

When Adam visited Belvedere Public School in Feb 2010 to drop off supplies purchased for the school with some of the funds raised by His Donors' Choose Birthday campaign and Adam sang with the kids.

When you think you've seen all the possible videos with Adam on YT already ;) -  thanks for sharing  :) 

@LindaFromFinland

Hahaha. You are NOT weird!

Everyone loves those 'hand movements' as you call them from his Runnin' performance during The Original High Tour.

This tour was the first time he had sang Runnin' ( a fan favourite) live. My favourite. It was very well appreciated by Glamberts across the world.:)