• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
albertabroad

Speculations, guesses and unofficial information about Adam's new music. SPOILER ALERT!

I am blocked by spam filter, but I'll try posting anyway.

Are these new titles from TOH or, as ALfann pointed out in another thread, just songs that are not on TOH but meant for other artists: Alibi, Stay right here, We are the exes?

http://se.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW010304884000

http://se.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW010032458000

http://se.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW010304886000

The Attitude magazine article mentioned "Another Lonely Night " may be one of the TOH track names.

Also " Love the Enemy" ( intriguing title that ) was spotted at adamlambertmedia.com site also.

The question I am interested for Adam to reply to is, he mentioned in a Canadian MuchMoreMusic interview for Trespassing era, that he had not found his "blueprint sound" as of yet, so has he found that with the TOH album ?

Also will Adam do a short summer tour for the TOH album ?

(Great idea for a thread topic , btw .)

Cheers :)

Wow! Amazing rumours here already!

I wonder where the rumours for the song titles come from? Also, very interested in this 'blueprint sound'. What did he mean?

Okay now, Diana Ross duet and James Bond theme!? Way too much for me to handle, even when just rumours! Will return after catching my breath... :D

Well, I'll give it another try. I've been spammed off the other threads for some reason. I love this rumor thread! We can freely speculate. James Bond film? Diana Ross? We've heard these ideas surface before. Whatever Adam gets a chance to do, I hope he can do it.

I do not remember where I heard that Adam and Queen will do some some US cities this summer as well as additional shows in South America and Asia. I am sure he has plans for his own music as well, so he will be a busy guy.

hmmmm. Looking at the new songs that albertabroad posted.

The one with Bonnie McKee is likely Trespassing era. He worked with her then.

The other 2 have names on them that could be Swedish (Larsson, Lundgren, etc.) so those could be from the time spent with Max Martin early last year. And the names are the same ones that were on the GT song details link.

Regarding the "summer tour" question:

A fan asked that question on Shoshanna's twitter a few days ago. Shosh replied "people usually tour later in the album cycle". So it looks as if a summer solo tour for Adam is questionable.

It makes sense I guess. The artist would be wise to have some sales figures in hand when deciding what kind of tour (i.e. how big) to plan. If TOH takes off, Adam might consider larger venues than before.

Nile tweeted Adam a few months ago asking him to sing on a Diana Ross track. For all we know, that one may already be "in the can". Just my opinion, but I don't think Adam would turn down a request from Nile.

Hugs, do you have a link to the Telegraph article about the James Bond theme?

Found it! Here's that exchange between a fan and Shosh regarding a solo tour for Adam:

wendy hayward ‏@xxmisswendyxx Mar 27

@shoshannastone Yes a great week :) lovely new pics & article ! Will have to wait patiently for news about UK tours :)

shoshanna stone

‏@shoshannastone

@xxmisswendyxx tour? People don't tour until much later in an album campaign

@CKontheRadio: Wow new @AdamLambert #GhostTown very unique & cool! Starts acoustic, then chill dance beat kicks in chorus. Trippy dreamlike lyrics. Dig it!

Hi all. Great that you guys have been active here and like the thread. I've been following actively and now I finally seem to be able to post here again myself. \0/

Foxey, so the Diana Ross duet might actually be true. Sounds good. I guess those song titles will remain to be seen, although I do now think that maybe they are not going to be on TOH. It seems 'too easy' to me to be able to find them just like that.

About the tour rumours, I, too, think that there might be some QAL gigs in the summer, but TOH tour only later. Would really like to see Adam filling those bigger venues as a solo act then though.

Hugs, thanks, I will watch the 'in60'.

ALfann, Wow, that tweet about GT is sounding really good! I hope the listeners will feel the same way when it's released and it will become a huge hit.

Found this quote from the link just posted to the MM thread by quiet.serenity:

"According to a source, rumors of Adam Lambert working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “He’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said. Adam Lambert is rumoured to be planning a worldwide tour at the end of 2016."

Okay, I don't know this source and parts of these rumours are obviously old, BUT it still has the rumour about the tour in 2016 and -- what sounds funny to me -- the security at the doors. :) So secret...

I thought there were five writers for Ghost Town, including Adam. Sterling is making it sound like he wrote it himself. Hmmm. I love the lyrics! There is a story being told in the song. I'm assuming WB is okay with this info being published??? April 21 can't come soon enough.

Adam would be great as Frank N. Furter. It's a crazy, over-the-top part. I hope he gets some acting roles at some point. He just fill a stage so well. He could do the same with big screen. I predict Adam will not get the Frank part, but whoever gets it will have a ball with it. I saw RHPS years ago. So bizarre in a very cool way.