• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
albertabroad

Speculations, guesses and unofficial information about Adam's new music. SPOILER ALERT!

Okay, I see now that only one of our song title rumours/guesses turned out to be true: "Another Lonely Night" mentioned by Hugs. :)

Also, I propably should have posted my following speculations here (instead of GT video thread): "I also noticed the smoke, sparks and flames. Didn't Adam tweet some flames earlier along with the ghosts? Since we now have the official track list, any chance that 'Heavy fire' was/is another single choice? Just wondering..." I now think it is likely that the flames were merely reflecting the lyrics of GT, not another song title. But it's so fun to speculate. :)

It's me again. ;) Took another look on Adam's tweets from after QAL time and found out following:

1) He tweeted "Yeah you'll find the truth here in my arms" while posing with Tove Lo. So, that's pretty surely a piece of lyrics from Rumour (which features Tove Lo). Right?

2) He also tweeted "Aries Approaches...howls*" with video of flames. What's with all the flames? (see also my previous post about Heavy Fire)

3) Then "I try to feed the hunger that keeps me up at night" -tweet with an Attitudemag pic. From which song might these lyrics be? Or is it a lyric?

4) And what is with the "Are we Compatible?" tweet with Tina Turner Acid Queen(?) pic? Did someone get that? I'm sure there were some discussion about these tweets when he tweeted them.

(These are not really secrets or rumours since they are all from Adam's tweets, but I am totally speculating.)

IMO, the "new band", for now anyway, has likely been put together for all of the TV performances coming up in the near future. Here and in the UK, and maybe other places. I think it's premature to label it as a "tour band", though it may become that in the future.

I believe Adam is being completely honest when he says that he will tour if the album "does well". Since the album hasn't been released yet, I don't think a tour is being planned at the moment.

Evening Everyone

Forgot to log out last night...Oooops! Got a lot on my mind though

My friend said to me yesterday whilst we were chatting about the photographs and video of Adam radio interview " never mind this when is he coming here to do a tour by himself and when are we going to see him"! haha. I told her not to worry I would be straight on it as soon as I knew. I have turned her into an obsessed fan like me. She has been possessed by Adam.

Karen x

a while ago there was a rumour Adam will appear in as yet unreleased Russell Brand movie, am hoping when Adam does the UK promo tour for TOH he will do a stop on Russell's very popular "The Trews" YouTube channel and have a long talk ( cos all the young Brits think of Russell there the same way the young crowd think of Jon Stewart/Daily Show in North America ).

Hugs I hope you are wrong about Russell Brand

he is more than an idiot and is like a product in the UK called Marmite and you either love him or in the majority of cases hate him.

He needs main stream and there are numerous other programmes which will give him maximum exposure and not be made an idiot of which Russell Brand is likely to do. (but that of course if just my opinion)

Hi 2015

Ive seen the RoveLA interview and he did seem to get on really well with him and has said since that he likes Russell Brand. I don't remember the actual words Adam used but he commented that he found him extremely funny and about his style of comedy said something like you never know what he is going to do next.

I do agree with fleur that he is 'like marmite' but I don't know if the majority hate him I wouldn't know. AS far as I am aware at this point I believe he is very popular with the youth of today.

He is extremely well known for being a very spiritual person and talks about it quite at lot so that would be something they would have in common.

But hey only they know.

Hugs I did hear the rumour too but it could very well be rubbish we will only know once and if it happens.

Karen x

I'm not sure what to think about RB, but if he's ok with Adam, then he's okay with me. I can barely understand a word he says and when I do understand the word, my eyes are likely to pop open as wide as possible. Mostly I think he's hilarious and outrageous, but I know he also has a lot of common sense.

I think RD likes to believe he is influential whether he is well that is another matter. He will certainly be popular with a certain type of person that person is not necessarily the type of person who would buy his music.

The UK election results would also suggest he has had little impact there either. He used to be funny but like many IMHO he believed his own publicity just a bit too much and lost his humour to go political, he is on the wane so Adam needs comedians on the up , but that is just my opinion of course which is no more relevant than Russell Brands

Morning All

Twyla Im not surprised you cant understand him he speaks very fast and has a very heavy accent!

The thing is with Russell Brand is he is, as you say, so outrageous he is often mistaken for just being a bit of a joke. He is actually a very clever man, conversationalist and debates and executes his point very well whether you agree with what he says or stands for. Maybe this is something Adam sees in him aswell none of us know.

Anyway as long as Adam gets that mainstream exposure that fleur quite rightly says he needs I don't care if he goes on Russells channel or not.

Karen x

Real possibility or wishful thinking?

@SweetOnPeacexx: OMG @Yellowsistah HEARD MORE FM SAY THEYRE TALKING TO ADAM THIS ARVO! THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIM BEING GUEST ON NZ XFACTOR 17MAY HERE!!!!

In defense of Russell Brand: I was in the live audience at The Rove Show with Adam and Russell as guests. During the commercial breaks, Russell wandered out into the audience and talked one on one to random audience members. He was lovely. I also admire him for being so honest about his drug addiction and continued healing. It is so inspirational for those of us going through similar situations. Also, when Russell interviewed the Westborough Baptist Church he was utterly brilliant. I would say Russell is a force for goodness and beauty in this world and I admire him greatly.

Welcome aboard disaffected.

Sitting here in middle of the USA surrounded by cornfields, I know little about Russell. Good to hear first hand info. I just assume his comedy acts are not his whole being. I have heard a couple of quick interviews he had with media that convinced me he does have common sense and substance. I would have Loved to hear him take on the WB Church.

Now has anyone heard why Adam won't be able to spend Mother's Day with his Mom? Inquiring minds want to know.

I know not everyone likes him, but actually, I find Russell Brand very funny most of the time. Like some very over-the-top crazy types, he is really very smart, extremely witty and a very sharp thinker. It would be fine with me if Adam got to work with him. Russell has a big following. Adam loves to be funny, too. Maybe this is just a rumor anyway. But it would be great if Adam could break into a non-music project sometime in the near future. Diversity is the key to longevity in show business. Hope it's true that he'll be on NZ's XFactor this month. Long trip for one show, but the exposure would be huge.

:D

Adam needs to steer clear of that jumped up obnoxious twit (and that's putting it politely) called Russell Brand. He's so full of his own self importance and I can't stand him - he always looks as though a good shower wouldn't go amiss!

I look forward to seeing Adam on shows such as Graham Norton where he will be appreciated and not made to look a fool and insulted - he is bigger and better than that

Hopefully Simon Cowell will also be bringing him to the live shows of Britains Got Talent - an up-to-date and popular show that is shown on a Saturday evening and is exactly the right sort of show to get Adam showcased

Looking forward to seeing him here in the UK really soon..........

I appreciate he may be viewed differently abroad from his home country but generally speaking RB reaches a very limited audience, an audience which won't necessarily do him any good.

I posted this funnily enough earlier on my facebook page, it is satirical of course but it very apt. There is some swearing in the article

http://newsthump.com/2015/05/09/russell-brand-resigns-as-russell-brand/

RB told people not to vote at the last General election, he lives in a very upmarket expensive apartment which costs a fortune but preaches anarchy and is involved in anarchy groups , demonstrations and sit ins. He was on a New Years Eve panel show where he really showed himself up for exactly who he really is so he really would be a very poor move in the eyes of so much of the British public so I truly hope no one would be so foolish to put Adam on his youtube channel as it will turn far more away than any he will gain

If you want to see a good documentary from a British presenter on the Westboro Baptist Church you are much better out checking out ones with Louis Theroux in for example

Hi Fleur

I understand your passion regarding Russell but I honestly haven't met anyone who feels as strongly as you do about him. I do not know the view of all of my friends and acquaintances about him so many may feel like you, I don't know. I can also imagine that there are many in the UK that do share your views as he is very controversial. On the other side of that I know many who find him funny and interesting.

I haven't seen the westborough Baptist church doc disaffected, I will look it up but I absolutely agree with fleur that people should look up Louis theroux as it is superb.

I don't think people would turn away from Adam just because he was on his show. If they really appreciate his talent those people would see past that.

I love your link by the way fleur its very British in its humour. It gave me a giggle.

I did say that I was going to move on so I am definitely not posting anymore about Russell he is taking up to much time from me and I am not here to talk about him.

Back to Adam for me see you all in another thread

Karen x

I have a very large group of friends and acquaintances across the board and in age, youth work puts you in touch with teenagers and those in their early twenties and I can assure you RB is not the popular figure he once was when he was for a while funny. He is simply a past it figure now and I don't want Adam near a past it person I want him to get the best maximum exposure, I was prepared to go to watch Britain's Got Talent for Adam (thank goodness I now don;t have to) so would go where I felt would help him and for our American friends I wanted to get across to them that in the UK he just does not have the popular following they may think he has.

I detest him and no I am not alone far from it but it is not about what I like but what is best for Adam hence my concern and yes typically British humour in that article ;-) !