• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
albertabroad

Speculations, guesses and unofficial information about Adam's new music. SPOILER ALERT!

Time for more speculation :)  Albertabroad has unearthed this thread for us, so we can speculate about what Adam will be doing for the rest of the summer.

Since he has almost 2 months open, I suspect he will dive into the making of album #4.

Time for more speculation :) Albertabroad has unearthed this thread for us, so we can speculate about what Adam will be doing for the rest of the summer.

Since he has almost 2 months open, I suspect he will dive into the making of album #4.

Foxey, you know there's nothing I would like more!! :) Any guesses what the album will be like? I'm betting they are hunting for GT #2. :)

I'm sure he will surprise us Alberta.  And give us something that we didn't even realize we liked   :)

Well, yeah, he usually does. :)

I'm starting to get really excited about the possibility of getting the 4th album way sooner than I expected! I find myself thinking about all the possible featurings and the possible Queen influences we might hear. Things like that just swirling around in my head more and more. :D

Queen influence--yeah!  Adam said their music "is in my body now".  That was in one of those many interviews the 3 of them did just prior to the festival tour.  

And I'm thinking it could possibly out in time for Christmas.  Can you imagine--a QAL DVD AND album 4 for Christmas?!!

Queen influence--yeah!  Adam said their music "is in my body now".  That was in one of those many interviews the 3 of them did just prior to the festival tour.  

And I'm thinking it could possibly out in time for Christmas.  Can you imagine--a QAL DVD AND album 4 for Christmas?!!

I'm no expert in the matter (and I would not protest if the next album would be out for Christmas), but isn't the whole process of making a record taking some serious time? Like, few months, up to half a year? And then the promotion, the first single before the premiere of the whole album? 

It can take even longer than that Fem!!  I have a lot of wishful thinking going on :)  However, it is possible to knock one out fairly quickly too.  FYE took about 3 months, and Adam was on tour during that whole time.

I'm sure there is no way Adam can "escape" the influence of Queen at this point - and probably doesn't even want to. :) It hadn't even crossed my mind that there could be TWO things to enjoy!! So I guess I really can't imagine!!! :D But omg, wouldn't that be just incredible!?!

A dvd doesn't interfere with Adam's release of new music or with his freedom of creativity like a QAL collab album would because it's already filmed and the songs are not new. So I think it could well happen. I could really see more songs like Ghost Town on Adam's new album breaking the boundries of genres and styles but maybe introducing something unique in the vocals - just like Queen did with (some of) their albums. And with MM the focus hopefully stays on good melodies and the "flow" of the song so I'm very optimistic about the new album.  :)

I'm no expert in the matter (and I would not protest if the next album would be out for Christmas), but isn't the whole process of making a record taking some serious time? Like, few months, up to half a year? And then the promotion, the first single before the premiere of the whole album? 

It can take even longer than that Fem!!  I have a lot of wishful thinking going on :)  However, it is possible to knock one out fairly quickly too.  FYE took about 3 months, and Adam was on tour during that whole time.

Yeah, I too was very sceptical when the rumours of the new album coming soon first started. I guess I just didn't want to be dissapointed because I know how excited I get about Adam's new music. But now I just enjoy all the speculations and butterflies while being prepared to a veeeery long delay just in case. ^_^ I like surprises but I love the buzz and the little clues Adam leaves to us to speculate on.  :)

Much as I really like Adam's work on TOH and appreciate how Max Martin and Shellback pushed him on more varied and diverse use of his vocals, I hope that they break the mold a little for Era 4. I cannot be the only person to have noticed the very repetitive formula for songs on TOH. Almost every song starts out low in his vocal range, and lower in volume and intensity then, usually starting with the bridge, grows into a louder, more intense and higher ending. As formulas go, it's a good one, but I'd like to hear a little variety next time.

Much as I really like Adam's work on TOH and appreciate how Max Maryin and Shellback pushed him on more varied and diverse use of his vocals, I hope that they break the mold a little for Era 4. I cannot be the only person to have noticed the very repetitive formula for songs on TOH. Almost every song starts out low in his vocal range, and lower in volume and intensity then, usually starting with the bridge, grows into a louder, more intense and higher ending. As formulas go, it's a good one, but I'd like to hear a little variety next time.

Well, yeah. There is no reason to discount the "formulated" songs but I too would love that they would just "let go" in some of the songs.

Because FYE was Adam's post-Idol album, production was very hasty. That is not the norm in the industry, but is the norm for AI. I don't care how long era 4 takes, but I want it to be the most incredible album that Adam has created to date. He has some amazing music in his soul that he will present to us when the time is right.

It seems like just yesterday TOH came out. I'm ready for new music. Don't care what kind. I just want it..I do not want a QAL album tho. Sorry. A DVD of the tour would be ok but a album. nope.

I know, cuse! I'm so greedy when it comes to new music! ;)

I don't think anyone has really talked about a new Queen album - so you're "safe". :) Just rumours about a dvd.

I really hope their is a QAL Album, their is huge demand really from both sides. And I Think it well happen, it is just a matter of timing. OR I fear QAL well come across as a tribute band imo. I think Adam has started the creative process of Album 4. I do beleive Adams best work is ahead of him. I do agree TOH was very formulaic, not alot of variety. Compared to say FYE. But all pop is formulaic haha. SO I do agree I Would love Adam to go a bit more edgy, and take more risks in Era 4. Not exactly like FYE, as the reason for the variety was he just came off idol. And most of the songs were not his songs. HE was so huge around that time, his hype was the biggest since Kelly. So everyone wanted to work with him, and I mean everyone from Lady Gaga to Muse, to Ryan Tennor. Now Adam is steady success as an international star. I feel 2016 has been his breakout year. Which is funny 2009 was. But in terms of establishing himself as a regular celeb, and status in pop music. I Think Adam has found himself in a way. I would like to see some Acoustic Guitar Ballads. I think getting May in to shread it up, with Adams peircing vocals would be great. Some big Pop Collabs, would love to see a Katy and Adam collab, I Think they have real respect for each other, And I love Katy :D. Adam and Pink I Think would make alot of sense. He is kinda the male Pink. REturn to his Glam Rock Roots I Think maybe on the cards. 

And my guess is that Era4 might come at spring such as happened with “Trespassing” and “TOH”… Thus Adam will have the necessary time to do a thorough masterpiece.
I also wish it would be varied in styles and Adam to show more and more of his sides and essence.

About QAL new songs don’t know what to think… I don’t have guesses, but if they had ideas for good songs together, they should be let out.

I would love for QAL to release one of the songs they sing on the tour with Adam singing. I am sure it would go to #!. It should be a live performance. That would be a test for the QAL collaboration. I know that Adam doesn't want to be seen as "stealing" or "borrowing" a song that Freddie sang but I think it would be the same as him singing the same song in concert.

It is more of a risk for Adam to collaborate with Brian and Roger on new music than it would be for them. They have published many hit songs, too many for one concert, and Adam doesn't have a song that is that big of a hit. Some might look at this collab as an attempt for Adam to get a hit song when he didn't do it on his own.

There is also what Adam has to lose by doing this. When you think of Queen's music, every hit song is spectacular. These songs are embedded in our brains. The risk is that if a song they co-wrote and published is not as good as the songs we are used to, how will Adam be perceived then? That is what happened with Paul Rogers. Who ever hears the name Paul Rogers in music anymore? First, Queen fans might be angry that QAL put out new music that isn't with Freddie and they could boycott the album. It would be better to do one song as a single and perform it in concert so that fans could get used to it. If it is received well, then they can put out an album.

Brian and Roger would be writing with 65 and 67 year old brains (not sure of the true ages) and not young brains. They may not have the ability to write the hits they used to.   Will they be writing for the top 100 pop radio? Will the song sound like a Queen song? Will fans want to hear it sung in concert? Will fans want to hear any new music at QAL concerts and not the hits they are used to? What songs do they leave out of their concerts to insert new music? If a song or an album is not successful, who do you think will get the blame for that?

Regarding when Adam's new music will come out, don't hold your breath waiting. Adam has been very busy this year and he doesn't have the time to spend with writers like he had before. He has two months off but he wants a break so he could have some time to work on new songs. Then, I don't think he has a break until December. He has to wait until MM has time to record with him. MM is in high demand. Then, there is lead time for promotion and publishing. Then, they have to pick a good time to release new music. I think it is likely that QAL will tour again before we get new music from Adam.

When would Adam have time to write new music with Queen? If he wants to put out his own new music, that has to be a priority. Brian has a very busy schedule too.

Much as I really like Adam's work on TOH and appreciate how Max Martin and Shellback pushed him on more varied and diverse use of his vocals, I hope that they break the mold a little for Era 4. I cannot be the only person to have noticed the very repetitive formula for songs on TOH. Almost every song starts out low in his vocal range, and lower in volume and intensity then, usually starting with the bridge, grows into a louder, more intense and higher ending. As formulas go, it's a good one, but I'd like to hear a little variety next time.

Isn't most pop songs right now this way? I just accept it as a way things are done right now. But I'm all for a little variety ;) 

I'm getting kind of excited for the possibility of new music, lord have mercy, like never before with a pop artist. My boyfriend vaticinates the end of the world  :lol:

Isn't most pop songs right now this way? I just accept it as a way things are done right now. But I'm all for a little variety ;)

I'm getting kind of excited for the possibility of new music, lord have mercy, like never before with a pop artist. My boyfriend vaticinates the end of the world  :lol:

You're not alone :lol: I've never been so excited too :D And it'd be awesome to hear more variety on the next album but I guess the pop songs are getting the highest attention right now. Like you said we need to accept it :)

I don't think ADam would collab with Queen to get a hit lol. I mean Ghost Town was a big hit. WATC and WWRY are huge pop culture hits. So no comparisons. I can see Adam and Queen going into Studio and doing an album, because their is demand for it simple as that. I think Adam has time from July to September now he is back in LA, to start the creative process. Before he re joins Queen in Sept. Then while he is in Aussie doing the liveXfactor Shows in Nov. So I agree would not expect an album to the Spring next year. 

Hi guys! :) Interesting convos here.

I would personally want the collab to be firstly about Bri and Roger joining in the song writing and or playing for Adam's new solo album.

But the idea of a live QAL performance released as a single also got to me. Think about TSMGO. Freddie never got to perform it live so it would kinda be new but also a tribute to the original Queen material.

Then later if things heat up the right way they could do pretty much anything they want. :)