• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
albertabroad

Speculations, guesses and unofficial information about Adam's new music. SPOILER ALERT!

On 2.07.2017 at 6:47 PM, albertabroad said:

Hiya Ambi!! :) Haha! I figured I wasn't the only one. :D

Yes, I read that interview. It's really interesting and I'm really lookin forward to more stuff. There's nothing in that description that puts me off really. :wub: (...)

Same here! :D Can't wait for more songs :wub:

On 2.07.2017 at 7:07 PM, Anka87 said:

Great interview :D  And that sentence: "The project as a whole is leaning back to my glam-rock roots a little bit more. It’s sort of my take on modern rock" - well, I may be overreacting right now,but: YES,YES,YES!!! *happy dance* :wub::lol: (...)

It's everything that I could dream of ^_^

Are you guys understanding this as I am - that all the music is ready already?!?!?!?!?!!? That would be huge!!! :o  And wonderful of course!!!! ^_^

What on earth does he mean with a project?!? Could it really mean that there isn't an album at all - just singles/individual song releases? He did say he has ideas (plural) so it does seem he has more than that on his mind... (?) :huh::) 

I would love it if he could come up with something totally different than what's out there right now!! :) Wonderfully crazy ideas like Brian has had with his life-long love of stereopictures. :) It could be anything really... If anyone could pull new and crazy things off it would be Adam. :wub:

I'm already letting my imagination run wild from movie musicals and live circus shows to video releases of studio recordings and all sorts of crazy merch!! :lol: LOL

Okay, I need to take a deep breath... ...breath in... ...breath out... ^_^

49 minutes ago, albertabroad said:

Are you guys understanding this as I am - that all the music is ready already?!?!?!?!?!!? That would be huge!!! :o  And wonderful of course!!!! ^_^

What on earth does he mean with a project?!? Could it really mean that there isn't an album at all - just singles/individual song releases? He did say he has ideas (plural) so it does seem he has more than that on his mind... (?) :huh::) 

I would love it if he could come up with something totally different than what's out there right now!! :) Wonderfully crazy ideas like Brian has had with his life-long love of stereopictures. :) It could be anything really... If anyone could pull new and crazy things off it would be Adam. :wub:

I'm already letting my imagination run wild from movie musicals and live circus shows to video releases of studio recordings and all sorts of crazy merch!! :lol: LOL

Okay, I need to take a deep breath... ...breath in... ...breath out... ^_^

I want ALL of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES to the circus shows  :lol:  Can you just picture it?  Maybe that's why he wanted to try out the red hair  :lol:

Seriously, tho--yes, @albertabroad, that's how I read his words:  the music is finished!  I had a feeling it would be before the tour started up.  It's out of his hands and into production.  Whatever that may be :)

So, Adam said he played everything (I assume from his new music on the way) to Brian, Roger and the band and that they liked/resonated with Two Fux the most. How many songs do you think he has in store already? :)  And based on Two Fux what could they be like? (I'm such a junkie when it comes to Adam's new music! :D)

Quoting lovely @foxeylady here:

On 3.6.2018 at 5:18 PM, foxeylady said:

Here's the interview part of the show.  Two big takeaways:

• Adam expects to wrap up his new album "...probably wrap that up before we get to Vegas..."   WOOHOO, NEW MUSIC SOON-ISH  :lol:
  • When discussing some of HIS songs that QAL has done on toure, he said"...we're working on a new one for this leg of the tour..."  I'm guessing it will be something from the NEW album

(...)

Oooh, it would be absolutely incredible if they would just suddenly play a totally new song from Adam on their QAL tour!!! Think about it!!!!

Sadly, I now think he was talking about Lucy there, but still... ;)

Have we heard any rumours about the new album? (other than the few tweets/IGs already posted) :) 

Okay, I seem to have missed this info... :rolleyes:

“Obviously Queen really inspired me.,” “I don’t think this album is genre-specific. I think there are a lot of different influences on it. There’s rock, there’s funk, there’s soul, there’s disco, ’70s singer-songwriter pop and some ’80s flavors, too. That being said, there are a lot of modern influences as well, so it’s sort of a fusion.” https://www.attitude.co.uk/article/queen-frontman-adam-lambert-talks-exclusively-to-attitude-about-stepping-into-freddie-mercurys-shoes-1/17992/

A FUSION ALBUM! YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!! :)

Okay people! I've been away for a long time so what news and rumours do we have about the new music?

There has to be something.

Right?

Right?!?!?!?!? 

Oh, come oooooon!!!!!!

:lol:

EDIT:

Okay I found this on one of the interviews @carter_ posted on another thread. It's not rumors but at least it's somewhat news... ;)

Lambert’s last album, The Original High, was released in 2015. In between gaps in Queen’s touring schedule, he’s been working on the follow up. “I could have pumped out an album super quick, but I really want to get it a particular way. Time and perspective are my friends on this.” Performing with Queen has, he says, inevitably effected the new music he is making. “There is some creative crossover, for sure. I don’t think I’d go as far as to say that my new album sounds like a Queen album, it’s just that it has opened up my sensibilities. Some of the influences of that music and that era have influenced my own music.”

http://www.heraldscotland.com/arts_ents/16314802.trnsmt-audiences-have-a-connection-to-queen-says-mercury-replacement-adam-lambert/

Queen music - a definite influence! :)  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

2ND EDIT:

And in this one he said: "I think people are gonna be really surprised." (!!!!!!!!!!) OMG! Stop teasing us!!!!!

Tough call.  All of the Arts are suffering from the current political environment.  Hard to focus on anything else for very long.  I'm going to go with Adam putting it out with all the other holiday releases.  Do it before Thanksgiving and get in on the gift giving season.