• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Jessy

What song are you listening to?

2,983 posts in this topic

Now, I'm a music freak, so I was just curious what types of artist/bands other Adam fans like! :)

I'm listening to Kiss of Dawn - HIM.

I'm listening to No Boundaries too by Adam. I like it now but still cannot understand why anyone would write a song that seems to go up hill all the way and then end in the exclamation point, "There's no boundaries!"

It seems to be torturing his voice and I noticed during "Beth" that it sounded a bit sore. I was cursing Kara, mumbling, "If you ruined his voice with that song..." but luckily no permanent damage. When iTunes release this in Denmark I'll buy it, also to support Adam, but right now I'll go listen to "One." Adam's voice is particular beautiful on that song and it seems Simon was prophetic in chosing a song with those lyrics.

I listen to Lady GaGa,Beyonce,Paramore,MCR and lots more;) and yeah from the other idols i listen to Allison the others are just boring to me xD

Adam's Come Home (big sigh). I've gotten to where his music is about all I listen too. I am totally smitten with that voice! When I USED to listen to other stuff it was Zep, Bowie, Hendrix, Cream, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Jefferson Airplane, Concrete Blonde, Evanescence, Green Day, Journey, Chevelle, A Perfect Circle, Loreena McKennitt, Vas, David Cook, Daughtry, Bon Jovi, Depeche Mode, Heart, U2 and lots of other stuff.

I'm torn between the last 5 seconds of Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous) by Cobra Starship and Bounce! by The Cab.

But I'm actually just skipping through all the songs trying to find No Boundaries, not gonna lie. It's quite addictive, actually. Adam sings it brilliantly!

Nocturnal by the Moon, by Citizen Vein Adam's old band. Very Fab. I rarely listen anyone other than Adam for the last few months. I wonder if I will listen to others again? I think my Type O collection is lonely, and Peter Steele may be envious ;) They are who I listened to the most before Adam (BA) now post Adam (PA) not so much.