• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Jessy

What song are you listening to?

On 22.12.2016 at 7:03 PM, Anka87 said:

(...) Btw I found out on YT that NKOTB and BSB had a tour together few years ago - what a great idea :D

I bet you can wait for spring now :D And if I get my GNR Christmas wish I'll have to think about a trip to Gdańsk as well before it'll be to late for anything :P (...)

Hi, Anka! :) I found out about the joint tour the same way. :) I bet there was a lot of screaming. ;) Man, GNR are coming to Helsinki too, but I think I won't be able to make several trips to Helsinki and back so I won't be able to see them. If you do, maybe you'll let me know about your experince in Off Topic or via PM. :)

Hi @RideaPaintedPony! I have a feeling you're not a new member eventhough your status is a newbie - so I'll say welcome back. :)

I found this after watching Isaiah's Last Christmas tribute to George Michael on another thread. :)

On 17.12.2016 at 10:21 PM, albertabroad said:

Anka, I think there are very few young girls that haven't listened to any of the boybands in music history. :D The emotional connection that young girls have for young male singers is incredibly strong. We all know it. :D (...)

I rarely visit this part of AO but I just did and your conversation caught my attention ;)

I have to admit that I'm one of those girls you talk about :lol: Never had boysband phase and never really listened to such groups. Of course I remember NKOTB, TT, BSB etc but they were always in the background. Don't know anything about this emotional connection because I never felt it. Their mannerism seemed rather silly and amusing to me (no offence, please!) that's why I was glad that Robbie Williams started his solo career. Now when I'm older I can imagine what this boysband thing is all about but I don't regret that it wasn't part of my youth :P Solo artists were always more appealing to me, still are and I'm still not fond of bands (male or female), I mean those who have more than one vocalist. Well, with only one exception - Mumford&Sons B) So here they are:

4 hours ago, albertabroad said:

Hi, Anka! :) I found out about the joint tour the same way. :) I bet there was a lot of screaming. ;) Man, GNR are coming to Helsinki too, but I think I won't be able to make several trips to Helsinki and back so I won't be able to see them. If you do, maybe you'll let me know about your experince in Off Topic or via PM. :)

Hahaha I bet that too :D My coworker was on BSB show when they played in our country (the one I decided not to go) and said that there was so much screaming that sometimes she couldn't hear what song they were singing :lol: All of this from 30 sth year old women :lol: So I guees that at their joint tour it was even more crazy :lol:

And guess what?! :D Santa made my wish come true, well partially :P  I know that I'll get my GNR ticket soon but have to wait because of the Christmas/New Year fever at the post offce :rolleyes: (every year is the same :lol:) But I hope that I'll get it before concert in June :lol: and for sure I'll tell you all about it after the show :D And I think this song,well the title:lol: is very adequate while waiting for my gift :P 

3 hours ago, Amberbert said:

I rarely visit this part of AO but I just did and your conversation caught my attention ;)

I have to admit that I'm one of those girls you talk about :lol: Never had boysband phase and never really listened to such groups. Of course I remember NKOTB, TT, BSB etc but they were always in the background. Don't know anything about this emotional connection because I never felt it. Their mannerism seemed rather silly and amusing to me (no offence, please!) that's why I was glad that Robbie Williams started his solo career. Now when I'm older I can imagine what this boysband thing is all about but I don't regret that it wasn't part of my youth :P Solo artists were always more appealing to me, still are and I'm still not fond of bands (male or female), I mean those who have more than one vocalist. Well, with only one exception - Mumford&Sons B) So here they are:

I agree that sometimes mannerism of these groups was really silly :lol: It was nice time for me but I grew up, my music taste changed etc. ;) I'll always have fond memories about that boyband time :D And I'm glad too that Robbie started his solo carrer because he is doing great job  :) (no offence to TT fans - they were nice too :) ) Pity that they cancelled his show in Poland next year :( But maybe there will be another one :) 

Mumford&Sons is not my type of music but I always liked the song you shared :)

49 minutes ago, Anka87 said:

(...) I agree that sometimes mannerism of these groups was really silly :lol: It was nice time for me but I grew up, my music taste changed etc. ;) I'll always have fond memories about that boyband time :D And I'm glad too that Robbie started his solo carrer because he is doing great job  :) (no offence to TT fans - they were nice too :) ) Pity that they cancelled his show in Poland next year :( But maybe there will be another one :) 

Mumford&Sons is not my type of music but I always liked the song you shared :)

De gustibus non est disputandum ;) As we both agreed lately some things are just the matter of taste, music is one of them. What is important is that you enjoyed it at that time and have nice memories now :)

Oh, they too? Why? 

Haha I know it's not but thanks :D

7 minutes ago, Amberbert said:

De gustibus non est disputandum ;) As we both agreed lately some things are just the matter of taste, music is one of them. What is important is that you enjoyed it at that time and have nice memories now :)

Oh, they too? Why? 

Haha I know it's not but thanks :D

Good memories are always the best part of some things :) By "they" I meant organizers of Robbie's concert - still haven't found an explanation why exactly the show was cancelled ;) (how is it possible that I don't have likes already,I used only 7-8 of them today:rolleyes: so I can't like your post )

PaintedPony! Someone is waiting just for you... :)

It's not easy to get in here when you've temporarily lost the keys. It's a far different landscape than days of old. :D

I want to see La La Land. Have heard good things about it. I saw Dr. Strange because Benedict Cumberbatch!

Had a good Christmas, hope yours was swell too, and that all your special people are doing well.

Here's to a very Happy New Year!

Nouvelle Vague covers the Ramones...

19 hours ago, Anka87 said:

Good memories are always the best part of some things :) By "they" I meant organizers of Robbie's concert - still haven't found an explanation why exactly the show was cancelled ;) (how is it possible that I don't have likes already,I used only 7-8 of them today:rolleyes: so I can't like your post )

Ahh sorry, I mixed two things :rolleyes: too much on-line time yesterday :lol:

On 31.12.2016 at 4:47 PM, Amberbert said:

Ahh sorry, I mixed two things :rolleyes: too much on-line time yesterday :lol:

No problem,it happens sometimes :lol:

17 hours ago, Saffron said:

Beach House "New; Year"

Saffron it's a great tune for chillout :)

And my choices for today are...well some blast from the past ;)

I like 'em all! :)

My choice of the day is from MB's newest album. Nice album but tbh I was hoping more from the songs he wrote himself. He had his fingers in this arrangement though and I think it's very nice.

On 2.1.2017 at 3:02 AM, Saffron said:

Alberta :) I am a fan of Sherlock, yes! and tonight is the first episode of Season 4. B):) (...)

I know, I saw it! :) Wasn't it great? ^_^ 

It is exCRUciating logging in here!  I'm sure a lot can be attributed to Windows 10 though.

Saffron <3  Last time I popped in a waaay back, I never checked back in to see if there was an acknowledgement.  I'm glad I did this time.

It is very comforting to connect with my favorite cyber personality of all time.  Sometimes when I think back to the AO skirmishes (and the attached insipidness) -- Phase I, Phase II, or whatever Phase, it seems so silly, yet, I know I'd still feel and react the same way today.  I can say I have no idea what remnants remain.  I zeroed in on where I hoped I could find you.

Thank you for remembering special person.  He is fine and dandy.  Hope FSP is just as special as always.  I remember the story of showing up at your doorstep, presenting a darning project.  It's the best of modern Rockwell.

Thank you, Alberta for the welcome.

Hey, Bippin.  Did you see Suicide Squad?  I.e., was that excitement before or after viewing?  I must admit that at the time, I liked the previews.

PaintedPony, my FSP is not so S anymore but he is doing well. I can't say I'd want to relive those old days, a lot of water under the bridge, but it was pretty entertaining at times. The new days pale in comparison. :D When I think of the old guard, I think I miss most my fellow Merlin fan. She was probably the purest of hearts. 

Alberta, there was a lot to absorb in this season's first episode of Sherlock!

Here is George Michael, Queen, and Lisa Stansfield together...

Hey everyone! Really nice music here once again. ^_^ I'm sorry I can't give your posts likes right now because I ran out of them already upstairs. :rolleyes:

On 5.1.2017 at 9:16 AM, RideaPaintedPony said:

(...)Thank you, Alberta for the welcome. (...)

Oh, I just really like it when people stop by here after a pause. :) 

On 7.1.2017 at 3:29 AM, Saffron said:

(...)Alberta, there was a lot to absorb in this season's first episode of Sherlock! (...)

Yes, there was! I'm getting ready for the 2nd. :) 

Here's my contribution for the day - just because it's different and new. :) Paula (69) and Tony (41) both have very distinctive voices.

Of course FSP isn't the middle letter anymore -- time marches on (ugh! stated the obvious). :)

I have about 9 passwords at work, and 5 in personal life, but I cannot hold on to the p/w here!  Okay, I'll quit bitching...

My song 'vice' is "Hell's Bells."  It's like crack.  I'm anesthetized and energized in tandem.

Your fellow Merlin fan (hey, wasn't I one as well? ;) -- oh, jealously...) is wonderful.  Usually I'm not for anything or anyone so palatable for mass consumption, but she is universally loveable, and deservedly so.

I do believe there were many more pure hearts, just some that were more cynical, bruised, and guarded.  That's where the suitable for mass consumption is important...

AGF, i like both of your Declan McKenna song selections!

PaintedPony, I never think of you as "old guard," you are always current...forever young! :D Also, I went to see La La Land and loved it! B)

Alberta, I am ready for Sherlock's Final Problem this Sunday!

Edwyn Collins "No One Waved Goodbye" 

One of my favorite songs of all time from my favorite movie from childhod (well to this day it is one of my favorite movies tbh, I'm soo sentimental :D)

And live performance of this song from a show I had a chance to see :)One of the most amazing and emotional shows I've ever been to ^_^ Nobody told me to bring a lot of tissues or use a waterproof mascara that day :lol::lol::lol: Glad that I wasn't the only one with messed up make up after all :lol: 

On 14.1.2017 at 3:43 AM, Saffron said:

(...) Alberta, I am ready for Sherlock's Final Problem this Sunday! (...)

Wow, just watched it and omg that was a crazy episode!!! :) The beginning especially was beautifully exhausting! :lol: Now I need to try and get some sleep. See you later! :)