• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Jessy

What song are you listening to?

Thank you, Saffy.  Was being generous -- or fair -- to those that pounced. ;)

This is one in the arsenal of broken heart rotation. :)

My most powerful musical memory is Spiral Staircase, I Love You More Today Than Yesterday, because my dad had two Army buddies over one night and they left the arm up on the turntable so that it kept playing.  I was crouching in the dark hallway spying.  The Army buddies were hot (that is in retrospect, I wasn't a Lolita...). ;)

Abel Pintos (From Argentina like me:D)I tried to translate the lyric) " Pájaro cantor " Singing Bird :D

There is a way of seeing things
That does not make sense
I live for both of you
And you lived more.
I always fly around you
Maybe you do not see
When I think about everything else
I get everything backwards.

I do not have to go back
If I never left
We always went for a walk
before sleep
I do not have to win
If I never lost
This indigo singing bird song
Who sings to death
Sings to deathRoads along the ledge
Every time we try
To end the fire
Holding hands
I always burn around you
Maybe you do not see
When i fall in your eyes
I fall all the other way around.

Alberta, Gulcin has a terrific voice. B)

MissPony, Spiral Staircase's song is a good one (just listened to it) and I like your intro story about your dad and his buddies (and I listened to Classics IV "Stormy" too, lots of rain lately!). I used to crouch behind my dad's chair to watch tv after bedtime and thought my dad never knew. Turned out he knew all along. :)

So even though you weren't a Lolita, I'm posting Lolita's song from the 1962 movie... :D

Out of likes again :rolleyes: but I like the songs you all posted since my last visit here :)

You know the feeling when you watch something (commercial etc) and suddenly you hear a song and after that you can't get it out of your head? :D 

This song appeared in commercial break everytime when I was watching some reruns of my favorite tv show and it took me a while to find it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMzgWuqmOyo

And the other two are also from commercials. First one is a cover (the original is from The Korgis) but I like this version better

How's it going guys? :)  

Honestly, I was nervous about Suicide Squad after hearing about the criticism, but I still loved it.  There was talk of a surprise character popping up, which ended up being Batman, but I thought it was Common.  Anyway, here's the scene with Common in it since him and Jared Leto are in the music business.

I also kinda found out that Will Smith, who plays Deadshot, also was in the music industry, so here is a video by him.

On 30.1.2017 at 7:12 AM, RideaPaintedPony said:

Eighty-seven, I've seen now a few times that ppl run out of 'likes.'  Is there really a quota?? That's novel... (...)

Hi @RideaPaintedPony! Yes, there is a quota nowadays. I can't remember how many likes you get per day right now but if there's a lot of happening and you go through many threads in one day it's easy to use all your likes. :) I've done it several times. :D

On 30.1.2017 at 8:06 AM, Bippin and Blossom said:

How's it going guys? :)  

(...)

Hi Bippin! Thanks, it's going great! :)

I'll continue with Will Smith - this song/vid was new to me until today and ... well, let's just say it surprised me on many levels. :)

On 30.01.2017 at 7:06 AM, Bippin and Blossom said:

I also kinda found out that Will Smith, who plays Deadshot, also was in the music industry, so here is a video by him.

On 31.01.2017 at 8:17 AM, albertabroad said:

Hi @RideaPaintedPony! Yes, there is a quota nowadays. I can't remember how many likes you get per day right now but if there's a lot of happening and you go through many threads in one day it's easy to use all your likes. :) I've done it several times. :D

Hi Bippin! Thanks, it's going great! :)

I'll continue with Will Smith - this song/vid was new to me until today and ... well, let's just say it surprised me on many levels. :)

That quota per day is 25 likes I think so it's not to much and there are so many post to like ;)

Thanks for reminding Will's music :) Back in the days I really enjoyed some of his songs like this one 

Ok,so after watching QAL performance at Late Late Show with James Corden I watched some others of his performances and I really liked these ones :)

And my favorite one ;) He'd be great as a 6th BSB member :D;) And I know that I'm too old and over my boyband phase long ago but this choerography always makes me smile and I'd like to learn these moves :lol: