• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Jessy

What song are you listening to?

On 6.03.2017 at 9:12 AM, albertabroad said:

HIM just announced they are retiring... 

<3

(Announcement and farewell tour dates: https://fi-fi.facebook.com/theheartagram/posts/10155119364482704 )

I used to listen some of their songs as a teenager :) I remember that many people in my school were their fans.

On 9.03.2017 at 8:10 PM, albertabroad said:

This video is so bittersweet I ended up smiling and crying and smiling and crying and smiling and... <3

I had the same reaction when I was watching it for the first time many years ago, now I just can't stop smiling :)

This video was recorded in Warsaw & Prague and the concert part is from a show I had a chance to be a part of :) Show was more than awesome and the video will always remind me how awful wheather we had in February this year :P

And this one...well not a song per se but I can't stop smiling after watching it :D The reactions of those kids were just awesome :D  I had similar reaction after watching November Rain video as a child ;) btw that weird feeling when you realise that some of your favorite songs will turn 30 these year :o:D (just like me ;) ) And I just hope that they didn't play them whole versions of some of these songs because the lyrics well... :P  

I have to admit that after watching video above I got stuck on YT and watched many similar ones :P The other one I liked is this one. Ok I didn't know the first song but putting Bohemian Rhapsody in it was NOT FAIR :lol: - it's impossible to not sing along to it,especially to the Galileo Part :D

Hi all! :) Sorry, I haven't had the time to listen to all of your song choices but I will try later because I really want to. :)

I'm dropping this here because it's recent, surprising and I just think these two can make the world a better place by being themselves. <3

(Btw, @Anka87, if you aren't familiar with MM yet you might find this quote from wikipedia quite interesting: "Michael Monroe and Hanoi Rocks have influenced many rock'n'roll artists and bands: Slash had bought tickets to the sold-out gigs in Los Angeles which were canceled because of the death of Razzle. Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe and bands like Guns N' Roses have said in public that they were all inspired by Hanoi Rocks. In the Hanoi Rocks autobiography All Those Wasted Years, Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett says "The Hollywood scene changed in just one night after people saw the pictures of Hanoi Rocks. After that everyone was wearing the same kind of hair, clothes and make up as Monroe." Michael Monroe and Hanoi Rocks have often been mentioned as the founding fathers of the Hollywood's glam-rock scene, which was then adopted and developed by many 1980s glam-, punk-, and hard rock bands like Mötley Crüe, Jetboy, LA Guns and Poison." ;))

On 16.04.2017 at 10:11 PM, albertabroad said:

(Btw, @Anka87, if you aren't familiar with MM yet you might find this quote from wikipedia quite interesting: "Michael Monroe and Hanoi Rocks have influenced many rock'n'roll artists and bands: Slash had bought tickets to the sold-out gigs in Los Angeles which were canceled because of the death of Razzle. Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe and bands like Guns N' Roses have said in public that they were all inspired by Hanoi Rocks. In the Hanoi Rocks autobiography All Those Wasted Years, Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett says "The Hollywood scene changed in just one night after people saw the pictures of Hanoi Rocks. After that everyone was wearing the same kind of hair, clothes and make up as Monroe." Michael Monroe and Hanoi Rocks have often been mentioned as the founding fathers of the Hollywood's glam-rock scene, which was then adopted and developed by many 1980s glam-, punk-, and hard rock bands like Mötley Crüe, Jetboy, LA Guns and Poison." ;))

Albi thanks for the interesting info :) I heard the name Hanoi Rocks in the past but I'm not familiar with their music. And I didn't know that they have influenced so many bands (how could I missed that as a GNR and Slash fan :rolleyes:). I'll have to catch up with their songs in the free time :)

14 hours ago, Anka87 said:

Albi thanks for the interesting info :) I heard the name Hanoi Rocks in the past but I'm not familiar with their music. And I didn't know that they have influenced so many bands (how could I missed that as a GNR and Slash fan :rolleyes:). I'll have to catch up with their songs in the free time  (...)

You're welcome. :)  I just immediately thought of you when I read that bit. :)

Without a doubt one of the best concerts I've ever seen!!!! A huge thanks to everyone involved making that spectacle! <3

Here are some of the clips I found on yt. Enjoy. :) 

The moves. The grooves.

People jammin and dancing on all the seated sections - even in the way back! So much fun!!! :)B)

I mean, check out these vocals too!!! :o:wub:

On 25.05.2017 at 8:56 PM, albertabroad said:

Without a doubt one of the best concerts I've ever seen!!!! A huge thanks to everyone involved making that spectacle! <3

Here are some of the clips I found on yt. Enjoy. :) 

The moves. The grooves.

Albi I'm so happy that you had such an amazing time at the show :D And from what I see in the videos you've posted. it really was out of this world :D:D:D  Thanks for sharing :)

This is probably the first time that the death of a person I have never met has affected me so much :( Chris was one of my favorite singers and musicians of all time. Whether he performed with Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog or solo, he was just one of the best. When I heard the news about his death I really hoped it was fake one. Over a week later and I still can't believe it. But his music will still be there. The line "No one sings like you anymore" from "Black Hole Sun" will always have a different meaning for me :(