• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Jessy

What song are you listening to?

2,980 posts in this topic

I had the biggest pleasure to see twice my favorite guitarist of all time when he performed on his solo tours with Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators and as much as I love Myles and his voice (for me one of the best rock voices these days) I just can't wait to hear Axl's scream at the beginning of Welcome to the jungle and on the rest of the songs and see Slash for the third time but this time with Guns N' Roses !!! :D On Tuesday another concert dream will come true and I'm so excited like little girl haha :lol: 

albertabroad likes this

On 15.6.2017 at 7:48 PM, Anka87 said:

I had the biggest pleasure to see twice my favorite guitarist of all time when he performed on his solo tours with Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators and as much as I love Myles and his voice (for me one of the best rock voices these days) I just can't wait to hear Axl's scream at the beginning of Welcome to the jungle and on the rest of the songs and see Slash for the third time but this time with Guns N' Roses !!! :D On Tuesday another concert dream will come true and I'm so excited like little girl haha :lol: (...)

Ooo, I'm so excited for you, Anka!! :) I wish I could be there, too! ^_^  Have the best of times!! :)

Anka87 likes this

On 2017-5-29 at 2:39 AM, Anka87 said:

This is probably the first time that the death of a person I have never met has affected me so much :( Chris was one of my favorite singers and musicians of all time. Whether he performed with Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog or solo, he was just one of the best. When I heard the news about his death I really hoped it was fake one. Over a week later and I still can't believe it. But his music will still be there. The line "No one sings like you anymore" from "Black Hole Sun" will always have a different meaning for me :( 

As a 90's teenager, I'll always be a grunge girl at heart and Chris was my first love! Losing him is hurting so bad, @Anka87 I'm feeling your pain 😭 I've been listening non-stop... LOVE your picks! This one will always be special to me, the tour for this album was my first concert 😍 

Anka87 likes this

On 17.06.2017 at 9:49 PM, albertabroad said:

Ooo, I'm so excited for you, Anka!! :) I wish I could be there, too! ^_^  Have the best of times!! :)

Albi I really can tell that I had the time of my live that night :D What can I say this show was something I couldn't even imagine :D And Slash,Duff & Axl on the same stage once again - OMG :D Some videos :

WOW hearing that "You know where you are?" thing live was more than awesome. And that moment when the whole audience went totally wild - amazing :D The sound in this video is not great but I wanted to show you the whole crowd in the GC and GA. I was in the back at the GA. I have to say that during the show I felt like a teenager again but after that screaming and jumping for the whole three (YES THREE!!! :D ) hours I was exhausted :lol:

You know that feeling when you watch a live performance of a song and the crowd takes active part in in and you think "Wow,I'd love to be in that crowd"? Well after tribute concert for Freddie I always wanted to participate and sing with the audience this song and finally I had the chance :D

It was worth waiting almost eternity and I'm so happy that they finally buried the hatchet because I could finally hear those two epic guitar solos live :D Especially the second one blew me away :D Adam in AI was right, Slash really is a rock god!!! :D:D:D

Fem and albertabroad like this

On 18.06.2017 at 9:53 AM, jenderby said:

As a 90's teenager, I'll always be a grunge girl at heart and Chris was my first love! Losing him is hurting so bad, @Anka87 I'm feeling your pain 😭 I've been listening non-stop... LOVE your picks! This one will always be special to me, the tour for this album was my first concert 😍 

I'm so happy that you had a chance to see Chris with Soundgarden live :):):) Unfortunately I couldn't go to their show when they played in my country 3 years ago :( And I think that I'll always regret it. Saw many tributes to Chris on YT and this week I had a chance to participate in one of them at GNR show. The whole thing with the lights in the audience was very touching and many people shed some tears during that song, me included.

jenderby and Fem like this

@Anka87 amazing! Word of caution, don't watch the clip of Eddie Vedder doing Black at his show this week... He breaks down crying and singing "come back" 😭😭😭 So. Many. Tears!

Fem and Anka87 like this

I recently stumbled across a song that got a 2010 Grammy Nomination. I understand that the artist changed styles/genres, and hasn't had a Grammy Nomination since.

albertabroad likes this

I think that Foo Fighters have one of the funniest and craziest videos lol :lol:

I will never get tired of this song :)

On 26.06.2017 at 10:00 AM, jenderby said:

@Anka87 amazing! Word of caution, don't watch the clip of Eddie Vedder doing Black at his show this week... He breaks down crying and singing "come back" 😭😭😭 So. Many. Tears!

Thanks for the warning :) I haven't watched any videos from the beginning of his tour. And I read that this "Black" performance was very very emotional. I think that I'll watch it someday but right now it'd be too emotional for me I guees. 

albertabroad likes this

There's only one song I can listen to today and it's not something I usually listen to, but it's still amazing. I'm so happy she can finally make more music and present it to the world. Especially if there's gonna be more songs like that one. 

Anka87 and ADAMITES2015 like this

OMG!!! How awesome is this? :D I watched this video few times and every time I had goosebumps and literally it sent shivers down my spine :D Also when the rock part started and they were singing from the top of their lungs I really had tears in my eyes (I'm sooo emotional lol :lol:)

On 3.07.2017 at 10:33 PM, albertabroad said:

Just dropping this here.

Makes me feel very sentimental... :wub: (Plus I can't get ovet the fact how much the 70's Roger looks like Rufus. :))

That was my thought when I saw Rufus for the first time :) btw love Roger's voice in that song :)

On 3.07.2017 at 10:46 PM, albertabroad said:

@Anka87, that first Gdansk video?!? Are you serious??!?!! Holy sh...eet!!!!!!!!! Looks fricking awesome!!!!! :DB):DB)

IKR?!! :D:D:D 

albertabroad likes this

On 9.07.2017 at 6:25 PM, albertabroad said:

Wow! I got the tears and the goosebumps too, @Anka87. Couldn't avoid it. Amazing!

I think it's something about this song and the goosebumps and tears ;) I love when the whole crowd sings like that :D I was at two different shows of two different artists where people were singing like that and it was more than great :D

albertabroad and ADAMITES2015 like this

16 hours ago, Anka87 said:

I think it's something about this song and the goosebumps and tears ;) I love when the whole crowd sings like that :D I was at two different shows of two different artists where people were singing like that and it was more than great :D

I'm assuming you're referrring to a Queen concert? (two different shows)  I was in awe hearing the audience since word-for-word 'Love of my life' :wub:

It sent tingles all through my bones and there was a little tear in my eye too :D It was sought of like a world cup soccer match but with harmonies :wub::lol:

Anka87 likes this

This will surprise you, other than Adam, this is the sort of music I get chills from.  Not pop at all, I have had this ERA album since the late 90's and still love to listen to it :wub: Hope you like it :D Brad is not too hard to look at either ;):lol:

Anka87 likes this

On 11.07.2017 at 0:11 PM, ADAMITES2015 said:

I'm assuming you're referrring to a Queen concert? (two different shows)  I was in awe hearing the audience since word-for-word 'Love of my life' :wub:

It sent tingles all through my bones and there was a little tear in my eye too :D It was sought of like a world cup soccer match but with harmonies :wub::lol:

Actually no, this time I wasn't talking about Queen concert :) But yes, hearing the audience during 'Love of my life' last year was also an amazing experience for me :wub: What can I say the whole show was more than I could dream of :D

On 14.07.2017 at 0:45 PM, ADAMITES2015 said:

This will surprise you, other than Adam, this is the sort of music I get chills from.  Not pop at all, I have had this ERA album since the late 90's and still love to listen to it :wub: Hope you like it :D Brad is not too hard to look at either ;):lol:

I remember when 'Ameno' was a hit back in the 90's :) It was #1 for many weeks in my country :) I like this kind of music too. It's different from what I listen to on a daily basis but has that something. Well sometimes it's a little scary too haha :lol: I remember when I was 10 or 11 and was listening to the radio when I couldn't sleep and one of the radio stations played Enigma's song 'Sadeness' - OMG I've never been so scared while listening to something :lol: The part when the guy starts saying something in french was so creepy to me back then LOL Well to this day when I hear this song I like the sound of it but at the same time it makes me a little uncomfortable :lol:

btw totally agree about Brad :D

ADAMITES2015 likes this

7 hours ago, Anka87 said:

Actually no, this time I wasn't talking about Queen concert :) But yes, hearing the audience during 'Love of my life' last year was also an amazing experience for me :wub: What can I say the whole show was more than I could dream of :D

I remember when 'Ameno' was a hit back in the 90's :) It was #1 for many weeks in my country :) I like this kind of music too. It's different from what I listen to on a daily basis but has that something. Well sometimes it's a little scary too haha :lol: I remember when I was 10 or 11 and was listening to the radio when I couldn't sleep and one of the radio stations played Enigma's song 'Sadeness' - OMG I've never been so scared while listening to something :lol: The part when the guy starts saying something in french was so creepy to me back then LOL Well to this day when I hear this song I like the sound of it but at the same time it makes me a little uncomfortable :lol:

btw totally agree about Brad :D

ENIGMA!!! Another fav of mine :wub: Agree though at times the latin banta does have creepy tones :lol:

Anka87 likes this