• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
twyla

More Tattoos

Yeah, you are probably right. I really fancy his more feminine presentation of days gone by when he looked sorta like a lesbian Elvis. But I probably won't ever tell him that! I did love it when he was more of a gender bender, but it's the voice I am truly in love with.

I'm hoping he will have either short sleeves or his sleeves pulled up on the 10th so I can see it in the flesh. I'm not a tattoo person but do believe what someone does to themself is their business and likewise I would never be so rude to say anything about not liking it in the flesh, however I do hope he stops now or soon with them.

I do wonder as he changes himself so often how all those tattoos will fit into any future restyling but heck he is a grown man he can worry about that for himself :-)

I do apologise if this has been posted already today but anyone noticed that this mosaic tattoo looks better already a couple of days on. Shows shading looks a lot nicer and much less black and dense than it appeared at first. I think so anyway

Karen x

Hey, guys. 

I will be the dissonant voice here!  :D  I mean, seriously? It is kinda of funny because all the comments I read here are not in fave of tattoos. His tattoos specially. lol

I am a tattoo lover and have around ten... for now. lol They are kinda discreet (have to keep it low profile because of my profession or keep them hidden). I totally love Adam's tattoos. :wub:  I can't see them all, don't know the meanings, though I have noticed he has an Eye of Horus, which I have too on my shoulder about 10 years now. I am an Ancient Egypt lover and I have three Egypt related tattoos. Also have a phoenix, which is the bigger one, and other symbols and some written phrases that I love and that were tattooed with my own calligraphy.  :D I mentioned before that I recently tattooed 'Chasing the original high' on my arm, with my handwriting. 

Tattoo is addicting. Once you do the first, you can't stop. Having tattoos is like carrying in your own skin your passions and your identity as a being. It tells a lot about you. It is a spiritual thing and also a passion at the point  you have it on your skin for life. 

I love Adam's tattoos. I look at his old looks and I love  everything about it, even with the make-up. Always gorgeous, vampirish all the way. lol But now, he looks even more gorgeous and sexier all natural. Nothing like a tattooed man arm and shoulder. I am crossing fingers that he will go further and tattoo  the rest of his left arm and shoulder. ;) This guy with whom he did the mosaic is an artist. I wish I could do a tattoo with him too.  :)  But it must be so expensive... and in pounds... gee. lol

Hi Lilian

I love Adams full sleeve tattoo. It has beautiful shading in it. Also the new tattoo on his left arm I now love although didnt at first.

Adam has been asked about where he might get new tattoos and he did say that he would like to keep the top of his left arm free from tattoos and leave it as it is ( which I hope he does because I love his freckles) !

However, we all know Adam!!

I dont like tattoos for myself and would never get one but if a persons tattoo has been done to a high standard as Adams have then they can be beautiful.

x

Hi, Karen!

Hum I see. Well, hopefully, he will change his mind them. lol But, I am a sucker for freckles too, so... he can do whateverrrr he wants to do that I will like.  :D

And I agree with you... they have to be high standard, not only for him, but for everybody who decides to have one. After all, you are carrying them for life.  ;)  

I have to admit that I still don't get this tat craze that is going on with young (and not so young) people everywhere now. Each to his own though. At this point I just hope that Adam stays away from his face.

In the long run, the fad will be highly profitable for tatoo removal services. :)

In the long run, the fad will be highly profitable for tatoo removal services. :)

Hi agayfan havent seen you around for a while

Your comment is funny, I like it. :lol: I watch these programmes on the television about people that have them removed and apparently it is very painful and they can smell their skin burning. Ouch! 

x

Found a close up on twitter, it looks new!

Normally I don't like nor despisses this type of tattoo's, everyone's own choice... but damm what does it looks good on him...

Prathibha @DrankDaCoolAid

DON'T YOU TEASE?! 1f61d.png

http://www.weibo.com/1743114400/D3qlnBruh?type=comment#_rnd1447262177009 

CTjB22bXAAA5Xjp.jpg

I love tattoos and think Adam looks really hot with his . I have 11 but only 2 are really visible , I have the Eye Of Horus like Adam as I love the meaning behind it , I also have Adams infinity symbol on one of my fingers as my tribute to him . I can understand that they're not everyone's cup of tea , but if everyone liked the same thing what a boring world this would be . As long as people seriously think about it before they get it done and they are not offensive to anyone else I can't see the harm xx

I don't have any tattoos and don't really care for them. For some reason I find them sexy on Adam, so I guess that it's true when your fond of someone it's their soul that you love. All the other stuff really doesn't matter. His tattoo are amazing also. So beautiful and meaningful.

I love tattoos and think Adam looks really hot with his . I have 11 but only 2 are really visible , I have the Eye Of Horus like Adam as I love the meaning behind it , I also have Adams infinity symbol on one of my fingers as my tribute to him . I can understand that they're not everyone's cup of tea , but if everyone liked the same thing what a boring world this would be . As long as people seriously think about it before they get it done and they are not offensive to anyone else I can't see the harm xx

I love tattoo's with a meaning too, but the amount of tattoo's Adam on 1 arm has, is for myself a bit too much, but as I said, it suites him very very good. I think I'm kinda not knowing what to think about it.. Haha... Sometimes thinking, oh what unfortunately and yet with Adam it's sexy and my attention is getting drawn to it.. Hmm I think I don't make any sense for you all, and myself... Lol

I do think about getting one to, but haven't decided yet.. I want to design it myself and I'm playing with the thought of combining Queen, Freddie and Adam into something.. A symbol...but it's something I haven't thought true yet or even talked about with my boyfriend.

What I wondered, does Adam have any piercings, besides in his ears?

And you all?

I got a tongue piercing, about 7 years now. For me it was and still is a symbol for a new era, new beginning and it gave me courage to try to be myself... And now after all those years I can say it worked out pretty well... :)

I don't have any tattoos and don't really care for them. For some reason I find them sexy on Adam, so I guess that it's true when your fond of someone it's their soul that you love. All the other stuff really doesn't matter. His tattoo are amazing also. So beautiful and meaningful.

These words could have come out of my mouth cusegirl. The whole of your post is how I feel about them

His tattoos are beautifully done. The light and shade is gorgeous and yes they look very sexy :wub:

x

I got my ears pierced when I was 12 ( against the wishes of my Dad and he was not happy when I got home).

I hardly wore them and havent worn them at all now for over 20 years. 

needless to say the hole has closed up!!

x

I got my ears pierced when I was 12 ( against the wishes of my Dad and he was not happy when I got home).

I hardly wore them and havent worn them at all now for over 20 years. 

needless to say the hole has closed up!!

x

Really? lol..I feel incomplete without my earrings! If I were young and had a flat stomach I would get a belly ring. They are so cute! They weren't popular when I was growing up. I feel like if you get a piercing and don't like it you can always take it out and it will close up. Tattoos are there forever. Neither of my kids have tats but just recently my 20 year old has mentioned possibly getting one. I told him wait til he's 21 and he can do whatever he wants. He agreed. My 21 year old will never do it. It's not his thing.

Hey, @Fledge!

Count me in the group! :P (saw you read my post.)  Yep, I am also a tattoo lover and I was counting mine here. lol I have 12 now... SO, it means I will  have to get one more. lol 

I got my Eye of Horus about ten years ago and it is quite beautiful, but not like Adam's. It is all black. The only colored tattoo I have is a blue crescent moon on my left arm.   I like them all black, but I am thinking about putting some gold on the old phoenix I have on my left back shoulder. I also have a crown (because EVERY women is a queen... :) and a chandelier. :) And other smaller ones. 

I totally get Adam... tattoo is addicting and it is a passion. It is your identity and what you want to communicate to people. It is spiritual too, at least for me. You do the first one and it is almost hard to stop from doing others from time to time. lol  I am very into written things, so I have words and phrases that mean a lot to me tattooed.  What I can say I share with Adam is the "original high" vibe. I've been talking about it in other posts and how much and how intense the song hit me. I am feeling the same vibe and the same phase and I was actually writing (poems) with "original" something. So, wow,  TOH song and also the album mean a lot to me. So... I tattooed "Chasing the original high" on my right arm.  All my written tattoos have my own calligraphy. :) I think it empowers them even more. 

Finally... Adam... I am blown away with the beautiful greek-roman (?) god on his shoulder. Just noticed it on the photo above. Would that be Pan or even Bacco? Does anyone know?  I would love to know which tattoos has he got (only know about the mosaic and the eneagram ) and why. You know, what are the stories behind them. I am totally in favor of him doing a bit more. I just love a tattooed man arm. lol

So... Adam... can he be even more sexy and gorgeous than that?!

Stop being a tease, Adam!!! You are not that hot, that sexy and that gorgeous... nahhhhh  :P