• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Flash Mod

How to activate your old AO ACCOUNT/USERNAME/PROFILE on our new forum

Can't log in using your old AO username/email address and password?
Your old AO account username profile has been imported here to our new forum, but to access it you must first activate/reclaim it and choose a password. Once you do, you will be able to log in to our new forum under your old username.

Here are instructions for members with pre-existing accounts from the old AO forum to activate/reclaim your old username profile here on our new forum. You cannot log in here to the new forum until you follow these instructions to reclaim your pre-existing username account.

1. Go to http://www.adamoffic...?frontpage=true

2. A login box will open. DO NOT attempt to log in. Instead read all the text in the login box and you will find a highlighted link to reclaim your old AO username/account. Click on that link.

3. You will be instructed to enter either your old AO username or the email address currently associated with your old AO account. Enter the information and click on "Email new password". An email will be sent to the address you entered.

4. In the email you will find a one-time login link that will log you in to the new AO forum under your old username. Click on that link.

***If you don't see the email in your inbox, check spam folder and other possible locations, such as the "promotions" tab in gmail.com accounts.)

5. You will now be logged in. Enter whatever password you choose and confirm it (yes, you can use the same one you used on the old forum). If there is a "save changes" button or "submit" button, click on it to save your password.

6. Done! You have now activated/reclaimed your old username profile and can now log in with the password you chose. :)

EDIT: If, after repeated attempts, you are still having problems reclaiming your old username and profile here on our new forum, just open a new account so you can post a reply in this thread about the problem you're experiencing and the team will try to help work things out.

Please note: After completing the process above, some members find they have to repeat the process or request a new password to be able to log in. The WB team is aware of this issue and is working on it and other problems associated with launching a new site.
Please be patient as the team works out all the glitches. They are working very hard to make our new AO forum the fabulous place that Adam and his Glamberts deserve.

*** EDIT 9/8/15: The login problem mentioned above is likely caused by the following:

To those of you who have been having login problems after reclaiming your old AO account, please keep in mind that our system will allow any email address to be associated with ONE account only. So if you opened a new account after the launch of the new forum using the same email address that is associated with an old AO account, then afterward  you reclaimed that old account, you will likely have repeated login problems with either one of those accounts or the other or both. You will get an error message saying "that email address is already in use" or something to that effect  when you try to log in.

So please make sure that if you opened a new account before attempting to reclaim an old account that you use a DIFFERENT email address with the new account than is currently associated with the old account.  If you've already reclaimed the old account and are having repeated login problems, go into your NEW account and change the email address to one NOT associated with the old account. This will likely solve your login problems. :)

Hi @Roxanne that's what happeed to me yesterday, so I didn't sign out at all in case  it will happen again.

Hi Nenethski and Cher-bert 

Yay  :) I was able to login succesfully after logging out, without changing my password.  I hadn't tried to do it for a few hours, maybe that makes a difference, although I would hate for that to be the case.  It's pretty obvious that this site needs some tweeking, but I know I will love it eventually.

Thanks for this help. I notice a picture here. I never used a pic of Adam with my account. I had either my face or a wildflower. So, how did this get there?

Also, the import of this info comes from which site the one that Adam's mother was involved with or another?

Thanks, again!

Wildflower10

I've already received an email about "reclaiming" my old profile and have gone through the process and successfully logged in, only to a few days later receive another email and having to go through the same thing again. I've heard of other people having the same problem. Will this happen every time I want to log in??

Tried it. I got logged in, but now I need to select a new password or confirm the old one, but can't because the site is not recognising my old password.

I've already received an email about "reclaiming" my old profile and have gone through the process and successfully logged in, only to a few days later receive another email and having to go through the same thing again. I've heard of other people having the same problem. Will this happen every time I want to log in??

See the edit "please note" that I added to the topic post above concerning this issue.

Thanks for this help. I notice a picture here. I never used a pic of Adam with my account. I had either my face or a wildflower. So, how did this get there?

Also, the import of this info comes from which site the one that Adam's mother was involved with or another?

Thanks, again!

Wildflower10

The picture in your profile was imported in with your old AdamOfficial profile when it was imported here.

This forum is the new AdamOfficial forum, replacing the old AdamOfficial forum that was on his old label's site, not replacing the AdamLambertFans.com, his official fan club that I believe his mom used to run awhile back.

See the edit "please note" that I added to the topic post above concerning this issue.

The picture in your profile was impoted in with your old AdamOfficial profile when it was imported here.

This forum is the new AdamOfficial forum, replacing the old AdamOfficial forum that was on his old label's site, not replacing the AdamLambertFans.com, his official fan club that I believe his mom used to run awhile back.

Interesting to see though that WB has scooped up AdamLambertFans.com and linked it on the main page of AdamOfficial.  Nice to see everything in one place now :)  And yes, his mom was somehow involved with the administration of the fan club.

" ... some members find they have to repeat  the process or request a new password to be able to log in. The WB team is aware of this issue and is working on it and other problems associated with launching a new site. "

This is my current problem too, each and every day I have to get a new 24 hour link ( and it doesn't always last 24 hours ) to log in  ... if memory serves me right, when AO made a switch from Glam Nation Live to Trespassing era it took 3-4 weeks to get things back to a comfortable routine again. So patience is the best thing.

(Thanks AO Team for understanding we are just very passionate about the music and performances and want to share that with our international Adam community.) 

2015, you are so right.  We've been through this before, and we will weather it again.  We are just experiencing some growing pains right now, but it will pass.

May I also echo your sentiments to the AO team?

Thank you, AO team, for being so very patient with us!

nanaofliu, none of us had that--we just added it back in ourselves.  It was all lost in the transfer.  I'm grateful that they didn't lose our history, and the post counts are still with us.  Initially, we were all relegated to "newbie" status, until they got it all sorted out.

If you are still having problems reclaiming your old username and profile here on our new forum, just open a new account and post in this thread about the problem you're experiencing and the team will try to help work things out.

@Flash - @MsDylangirl has tried logging in several times & still can't access - she tried again a few times today - please advise thanks :)

I need to know specifics about the problem that she's having:

what kind of device is she trying to login with?

Has she tried to login with a different device and gotten the same results?

Is it an old AOL account that she has reclaimed or a new account that she opened after the site launched?

What exactly happens when she tries to login? Does she get an error message?

Has she tried opening a new account and seeing if she can login with that account so that she can post here herself and describe the problem she's having with the other account?

Hi Flash Mod,

I just signed up anew ....

I was @dylangirl on AO from May 2009

I would like to reclaim my old account, but have been unsuccessful as of yet.

I do go to the post where it says claim your old account "HERE"

When I do it says...  "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address"

I never receive the e-mail with further instructions, no matter how many times I try or how much time I let lapse.

I have the same e-mail address that I have used from day one at AO and the same username..... @dylangirl

AO does have my email in their system as I receive e-mails about merchandise etc from them at the same address

I am hopeful I can reclaim my original profile

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I have also tried to log in on my phone as well as my computer

Hi Flash Mod,

I just signed up anew ....

I was @dylangirl on AO from May 2009

I would like to reclaim my old account, but have been unsuccessful as of yet.

I do go to the post where it says claim your old account "HERE"

When I do it says...  "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address"

I never receive the e-mail with further instructions, no matter how many times I try or how much time I let lapse.

I have the same e-mail address that I have used from day one at AO and the same username..... @dylangirl

AO does have my email in their system as I receive e-mails about merchandise etc from them at the same address

I am hopeful I can reclaim my original profile

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I have also tried to log in on my phone as well as my computer

@MsDylangirl, hello hello welcome home bb glad you signed up, @Flash will help you later to reclaim your old account. But for time  being try to look up your e-mail sending to you

it probably enter into the JUNK File that's what happened to me if that is the case transfer the mail to INBOX File so you can use it.

Hi, I signed up for a new account as it didn't seem my old account still existed. I put in all my email addresses and it didn't find any accounts - confusing!

Is there a way I can contact support and provide my emails and have someone double check please? I would like my old account back preferably but I don't want to post all my details here. Thank you x