• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Flash Mod

How to activate your old AO ACCOUNT/USERNAME/PROFILE on our new forum

Hi, I signed up for a new account as it didn't seem my old account still existed. I put in all my email addresses and it didn't find any accounts - confusing!

Is there a way I can contact support and provide my emails and have someone double check please? I would like my old account back preferably but I don't want to post all my details here. Thank you x

Sure. Send me a Private Message with your old username and any email addresses you think could be associated with that account. I'll see what I can do.

Hi, @Flash Mod I signed up for a new account that suddenly can't logged on to my old account NENETHSKI

I usually do go to "Reclaim your profile in the community using the "LINK HERE

Then it will says "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address".

Got the e-mail this time is different before it was one time logged on link that when I clicked it that there is sign that I can "LOG" as NENETHSKI but this time is bit different they want me to change my password to a stronger one, did that but it will says then that the e-mail address has been registered already.

@Flash I want my old account back pretty Please. Thanks in advance

Oh NOOOOO!!  We have to get NENE back  :o

I also have a glitch to report.  It has happened occasionally before, but seems to happen now with increasing frequency.

When I click the login button, after entering my name and password, I sometimes get an error message--a very long one that looks more like a drop-down menu.  If I then refresh the page, it logs me in.  But I'm afraid that some day the refresh tactic won't work.

Hi, @Flash Mod I signed up for a new account that suddenly can't logged on to my old account NENETHSKI

I usually do go to "Reclaim your profile in the community using the "LINK HERE

Then it will says "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address".

Got the e-mail this time is different before it was one time logged on link that when I clicked it that there is sign that I can "LOG" as NENETHSKI but this time is bit different they want me to change my password to a stronger one, did that but it will says then that the e-mail address has been registered already.

@Flash I want my old account back pretty Please. Thanks in advance

When you say you can't login to your old account, what actually happens when you try to login? Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say? Be as specific as possible.

Oh NOOOOO!!  We have to get NENE back  :o

I also have a glitch to report.  It has happened occasionally before, but seems to happen now with increasing frequency.

When I click the login button, after entering my name and password, I sometimes get an error message--a very long one that looks more like a drop-down menu.  If I then refresh the page, it logs me in.  But I'm afraid that some day the refresh tactic won't work.

When it happens again would it be possible for you to copy and paste the error message into a post or make a screen capture and put that in a post?

When you say you can't login to your old account, what actually happens when you try to login? Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say? Be as specific as possible.

When I use the one time log in link it will lead me to my User Account and enter my password then confirm the password ,Save and log in as NENETHSKI, then the error I'm getting is "That my e-mail address is already Registered , Have you forgotten Your Password?"

AS I mention earlier when I use the one time log in link before it will lead me to log in and welcome me to real name and but this time is different ,BTW I'm using my Samsung tablet to create a new account with my g-mail address , can't use my laptop and Ipad same e-mail address registered there.Thanks again @Flash.

When I use the one time log in link it will lead me to my User Account and enter my password then confirm the password ,Save and log in as NENETHSKI, then the error I'm getting is "That my e-mail address is already Registered , Have you forgotten Your Password?"

are I mention earlier when I use the one time log in link before it will lead me to log in and welcome me to real name and but this time is different ,BTW I'm using my Samsung tablet to create a new account with my g-mail address , can't use my laptop and Ipad same e-mail address registered there.Thanks again @Flash.

I'm not asking you what happens when you use the one time login link, I'm asking you what happens when you just go to the regular login screen and try to login with your username and password. In other words, what is the problem you're having, what specifically happens, that's making you have to get a new login link every time you want to login? You should never have to do that. You should be able to just login with your username or email address and password. We need to address why you seem to never be able to do that.

I'm not asking you what happens when you use the one time login link, I'm asking you what happens when you just go to the regular login screen and try to login with your username and password. In other words, what is the problem you're having, what specifically happens, that's making you have to get a new login link every time you want to login? You should never have to do that. You should be able to just login with your username or email address and password. We need to address why you seem to never be able to do that.

@Flash as I recall reporting this logging in issue from the beginning that I have to use my twitter username to log in last time it was been resolved . @Flash when I log in regular way by using my username and password it says "Sorry unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password?".So I thought the one time log in link is the answer to my problem issue. This is the only way I can log in but suddenly earlier this morning it changes everything. WRONG password and e-mail already registered what I'm getting.I don't know what to say anymore.That's all I know what happens.

@Flash as I recall reporting this logging in issue from the beginning that I have to use my twitter username to log in last time it was been resolved . @Flash when I log in regular way by using my username and password it says "Sorry unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password?".So I thought the one time log in link is the answer to my problem issue. This is the only way I can log in but suddenly earlier this morning it changes everything. WRONG password and e-mail already registered what I'm getting.I don't know what to say anymore.That's all I know what happens.

So sorry, Nenethski! I didn't realize you were still experiencing this same login problem from the beginning. :(  I will send this on to WBR team to figure out. Hopefully it will be resolved so you can just log in from the login screen and don't have to keep getting new one-time login links.

But first, can you clarify this for me? When you request the one-time login link you've mentioned, do you get it by clicking on "request new password", or do you use the "reclaim account" link to get the one-time login link email?

If anyone else is still having this problem of having to request new one-time login links and reset your password over and over in order to log in PLEASE let me know ASAP.

So sorry, Nenethski! I didn't realize you were still experiencing this same login problem from the beginning. :(  I will send this on to WBR team to figure out. Hopefully it will be resolved so you can just log in from the login screen and don't have to keep getting new one-time login links.

But first, can you clarify this for me? When you request the one-time login link you've mentioned, do you get it by clicking on "request new password", or do you use the "reclaim account" link to get the one-time login link email?

If anyone else is still having this problem of having to request new one-time login links and reset your password over and over in order to log in PLEASE let me know ASAP.

@Flash I use the "reclaim account" link to get the one -time login link e-mail.

@Flash I use the "reclaim account" link to get the one -time login link e-mail.

Try using the "request new password" link and let me know what happens. You will need to remember and enter your current password.

Try using the "request new password" link and let me know what happens. You will need to remember and enter your current password.

No,good either keep saying the e-mail address is already registered. Have you forgotten your password?

@Flash thanks so much for bringing be back to Adamland . But there's an error message ;

Error 404 Not Found For Site At Http://forum.adamofficial.com/

The Changes Have Been Saved.

@Flash thanks so much for bringing be back to Adamland . But there's an error message ;

Error 404 Not Found For Site At Http://forum.adamofficial.com/

The Changes Have Been Saved.

Can you tell me what happened that you were able to login this time? Did you get an email to reset your password or something? Or are you using the same password you had?

Can you tell me what happened that you were able to login this time? Did you get an email to reset your password or something? Or are you using the same password you had?

I was just going to try again to login , click the reclaim account  link  then send me an e mail to reset my password. @Flash  I change my password then click to login ,and bamm I'm in , but there's an error message , but they Welcome me too, :) What is the error meaning @Flash?Is it good or bad?

I was just going to try again to login , click the reclaim account  link  then send me an e mail to reset my password. @Flash  I change my password then click to login ,and bamm I'm in , but there's an error message , but they Welcome me too, :) What is the error meaning @Flash?Is it good or bad?

I don't know. Try logging out and logging back in again and let me know what happens.

I don't know. Try logging out and logging back in again and let me know what happens.

@Flash I did try signing  out and logging  regular way , I just enter my e mail address and password and click log in and yes I'm in .

and also included from that error message  The profile about me everything about me all been saved. yayyyy (except for my missing avi)

@Flash I did try signing  out and logging  regular way , I just enter my e mail address and password and click log in and yes I'm in .

and also included from that error message  The profile about me everything about me all been saved. yayyyy (except for my missing avi)

So everything's ok now except for your avi? Let me know if you have any more login problems.

So everything's ok now except for your avi? Let me know if you have any more login problems.

So far so good everything is A ok , Thanks again @Flash you're the best, :)

To those of you who have been having login problems after reclaiming your old AO account, please keep in mind that our system will allow any email address to be associated with ONE account only. So if you opened a new account after the launch of the new forum using the same email address that is associated with an old AO account, then after you reclaim your old account, you will likely have repeated login problems with either one of those accounts or the other or both. You will get an error message saying "that email address is already in use" or something to that effect  when you try to log in. So please make sure that if you opened a new account before attempting to reclaim an old account that you use a DIFFERENT email address with the new account than is currently associated with the old account.