• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Flash Mod

How to activate your old AO ACCOUNT/USERNAME/PROFILE on our new forum

It's me again. I changed my email address for oldmember, so you can go ahead and use the email I sent you a couple days ago for moom4adam. It should work...right? Thanks

I sent you a message yesterday telling you that I already did that and you should be good to go. :)

Just follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to reclaim the moom4adam account.

You didn't get my message?

Hi Flash, here's another little glitch that happens periodically (and more frequently lately).  Sometimes, when I "like" a post, I will get an error message that says "There was a problem storing your vote".  Not sure about the wording, so I'll see if it happens again today so I can get the exact wording.

Got it!  It says "There was a problem storing your reputation vote".  Yet, when I look at the post I liked, my name is there with the "You like this" message.

Yes I've had that glitch happened a few times too. This new system does have its little quirks. :D

Something more to help you.  When I sign in as 'moom4adam' I get a message telling me an email will be sent to me with further instructions, but I never get the email.  If I sign in with my email, the message shows my email with the L and the G turned into capital letters, and tells me it is not recognized.

There's a member that is having trouble getting into the forum.  This is what she said is the problem on Adam Lambert 24/7 where she is looking for help.  She can't post here.

Adam Fan said...

Anyone member of AdamOfficial can help me? When I click to login in to forum.adamofficial.com I get kicked back to adamofficial.com to sign in, but I'm signed in on adamofficial.com and when I click on the forum, I'm still not signed in there. So there is no way to log in and post on the forum. Just keeps kicking me out :(

There's a member that is having trouble getting into the forum.  This is what she said is the problem on Adam Lambert 24/7 where she is looking for help.  She can't post here.

Adam Fan said...

Anyone member of AdamOfficial can help me? When I click to login in to forum.adamofficial.com I get kicked back to adamofficial.com to sign in, but I'm signed in on adamofficial.com and when I click on the forum, I'm still not signed in there. So there is no way to log in and post on the forum. Just keeps kicking me out :(

Can you possibly find out what her username is here on adamofficial.com?

Can you possibly find out what her username is here on adamofficial.com?

Yes,

Username is "High on Adam"

Flash Mod, she still can't get in.  Here's her newest post to AdamLambert24/7 

Adam Fan said...

Thanks. I'm still stuck :(

October 17, 2015 at 2:11 AM

So sorry she still can't get in. I'm really pressed for time to work on this today but I'll try to get on it tonight.

Flash Mod, she still can't get in.  Here's her newest post to AdamLambert24/7 

Adam Fan said...

Thanks. I'm still stuck :(

October 17, 2015 at 2:11 AM

@FlashMod I've just activated my new account earlier today but after I reset my password to use the one time log in and then log out it seems that the site isn't recognizing my account. I go to "Log in" and the button is unresponsive. Is there something to registering this account that I'm missing? Going to try to log out now and log back in.

@FlashMod I've just activated my new account earlier today but after I reset my password to use the one time log in and then log out it seems that the site isn't recognizing my account. I go to "Log in" and the button is unresponsive. Is there something to registering this account that I'm missing? Going to try to log out now and log back in.

Can you please answer these few questions so I can better understand the problems you're experiencing?

1. You mean if you try to log back in with the new account you can't?

2. Which login button are you talking about, the one at the top of the forum or the one on the main site?

3. Have you tried reclaiming your old AO account?

4. When you registered with the new account did you use the same email address for any other account you may have had previously on this or the old forum?

Hi! I was here about 5 years ago, first at glambertgalore and then as galore@camp. I cannot log in as either or recover either account using the account recovery. Seeing as I had nearly 9k posts on galore@camp, I'd really like that account back if possible. Thanks, and rock on glamily!

Hello!

I hope this thread is still monitored.

I had updated my old account when I got the notice about transferring to new site (I found the email from a year ago!).

Although I don't come here often, I have logged since that transfer.  When I tried to log on today it does not recognize me. Either it says the email / username doesn't exist or just doesn't do anything (no email sent to get new password).

How can I relcaim my profile? 

I was LadyDBO (originally Lady_D-Bo)

Please help.

Thanks!

Hello!

I had updated my old account when I got the notice about transferring to new site (I found the email from a year ago!).

Although I don't come here often, I have logged since that transfer.  When I tried to log on today it does not recognize me. Either it says the email / username doesn't exist or just doesn't do anything (no email sent to get new password).

Please help.

Thanks!

So sorry you're having this login problem, LadyDBO. I'll check into it today.

Hello!

Although I don't come here often, I have logged since that transfer. When I tried to log on today it does not recognize me. Either it says the email / username doesn't exist or just doesn't do anything (no email sent to get new password).

Please help.

Thanks!

We have no member with that username. I did find a LadyDBo-2. Maybe you forgot that you added the - and the 2?

Also, your current account, dorihb, and the LadyDBo-2 account, are both registered with the same email address, which will cause login problems. Every account needs its own email address.

We have no member with that username. I did find a LadyDBo-2. Maybe you forgot that you added the - and the 2?

Also, your current account, dorihb, and the LadyDBo-2 account, are both registered with the same email address, which will cause login problems. Every account needs its own email address.

I made my first account with an msn email, and I am 200% positive it was never LadyDBo-2;  the user name was/is exactly as I noted in my first post. (well if it's case-sensitive, then it should be LadyDBo - I had capitalized the final 'o;).   

My yahoo account is rarely used - used for stuff like this actually. And I didn't even have it when I signed up.  I have no idea how someone apparently stole my email and created a similar username.  

I have the original confirmation email from when I signed up and the email from last year (6/9/15 to be exact) notifying me of the change in website. That email came in my msn email and addresses me by LadyDBo. 

Maybe you can check again?

Thanks.

I made my first account with an msn email, and I am 200% positive it was never LadyDBo-2;  the user name was/is exactly as I noted in my first post. (well if it's case-sensitive, then it should be LadyDBo - I had capitalized the final 'o;).   

My yahoo account is rarely used - used for stuff like this actually. And I didn't even have it when I signed up.  I have no idea how someone apparently stole my email and created a similar username.  

I have the original confirmation email from when I signed up and the email from last year (6/9/15 to be exact) notifying me of the change in website. That email came in my msn email and addresses me by LadyDBo. 

Maybe you can check again?

Thanks.

The LadyDBo-2 account is an account you opened  back in 2010. You posted a thread to Ed about your LadyDBo account disappearing, so it's definitely you. It doesn't use a yahoo email, but a gmail one.

http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/45629-rca-ed-help-my-account-just-disappeared-please-reinstate/#entry44697

That account is the only one containing "LadyDBo" with or without dashes, numbers, etc. You changed your original account name to embellished characters, and I even did a search using the embellished username exactly as you posted it above, and nothing showed up.

You can do a member search yourself using the search bar in the upper right corner of the forum, just make sure you click on the drop down menu and click on "members" before initiating the search. You'll see that only account in our database containing "LadyDBo" is the one the -2 at the end.

EDIT: Aha! I copied and pasted ĻǎđŷĐßở from the original 2010 thread to Ed and found the original embellished username account in our current database. I will PM you concerning it and we will work on getting it to work.  But first, try copying and pasting it just as I typed it above and see if you can log in using it.