• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

Help please - Z100 Artist of the Summer

Hi

Posting this on AD hoping that it can stay until the round closes at 11:59 am?

VVL is a Ghost Town - more visibility here ;)

Adam's % has dropped & continues to drop :(

Z100 hosted the iheart TOH release concert - good to show our support by voting on their 'lil poll ;)

A win for Adam on this major radio station in USA also very good ;)

UPDATE

Adam won the round - now up against 1D and we REALLY REALLY need help

Z100NY Who will be the Artist of the Summer?

http://www.z100.com/.../desktop.php#/d

If you want repeat votes to count - you MUST have the iheart stream for Z100 open.

When you put in your 1st vote - you get the pop up that shows % and this message Want to keep voting!? Hit 'Vote Again' and open up the Z100 stream on iHeartRadio - your vote will be counted!

When you hit Vote again; the iheart stream page opens in another tab, then when you vote again - you get this message:You started listening to Z100 on iHeart Radio! Your vote has been counted. Keep Voting!

Thanks guys - Thanks @FlashMod ;)

Throwing in some votes.  It helps speed up the voting if you shrink your page.  I have mine at 50%. Shrinking your page brings the "Vote" and "Vote Again" button on screen at the same time so not so much time wasted scrolling up to click "Vote Again" .

Those Ariana Grande voters are really determined this morning.  Slipping FAST!  Please help keep Adam on top. :)

I'm back to vote again.  In the meantime Adam has gone down 4%. :(  Right now he's at 56.3%  I hope we can hold on to Adam's lead.  Only 4 hours to go.

oh crap - Adam is going down & not in a good way ;)http://goo.gl/24qK65

@carter I'm voting here always bb ❤❤❤  miss U  ❤ I'm hiding from someone especially on twitter Ariana Grande or the diehard fan account  is following me on twitter few weeks ago. So that's why I disappeared hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: be back when this voting poll is over :P  back to voting.

On it!!  

It's also helpful to tweet it out.  There is a direct link to tweet, with a pre-composed message (add a message like "Adam needs help!!).  Just click the little birdie near the top of the page, and the pre-composed tweet pops up, all ready to go!!

Numbers holding steady at 56.5% to 43.5%

Karen:  scroll up after you vote.  There will be a pop-up box with the vote tally and telling you to open the stream to vote again (see ALfann's post above).

Less than 20 minutes to go! there are ppl in the line at B&N helping with this ;)

been stuck at 56.5% for a few hours now - keep it going

@Koula - sorry hun - instructions are in OP, sorry i missed your post hun - that rooftop video well... you know.. ;) x0x

Z100 New York @Z100NewYork 6m6 minutes ago

The results are in! It's @onedirection vs @adamlambert in the FINALS of #Z100ArtistOfSummer!

Guys, i am still getting the same bracket Adam VS AG on both my lap top & ipad *scratches head but keep s voting b/c the numbers seem right*

is 95.5 right guys i can't seeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

Z100 New York @Z100NewYork 6m6 minutes ago

The results are in! It's @onedirection vs @adamlambert in the FINALS of #Z100ArtistOfSummer!

Guys, i am still getting the same bracket Adam VS AG on both my lap top & ipad *scratches head but keep s voting b/c the numbers seem right*

is 95.5 right guys i can't seeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

@carter me too , weird hehehe :P :P

Close
Ariana Grande
ariana_grande.png
0.5%
Adam Lambert
adam_lambert.png
99.5%

@carter me too , weird hehehe :P :P

Close
Ariana Grande
ariana_grande.png
0.5%
Adam Lambert
adam_lambert.png
99.5%

nene my dear - on my laptop still the same bracket - on ipad - final round & Adam is 0.7% right now - dropped so quickly, maybe *bot* or many many many 1D fans & only handful of us.  will check back later bb doll :wub:

I've got the link with Adam up to 0.8 now against 1D

http://www.z100.com/pages/contest/artist-of-the-summer/desktop.php#/d

Foxey, hun, it's not a new link - same link that Z100 just tweeted when round closed - they just update the poll. Some of us are still seeing the semi final round. I can see this round on my ipad & seeing 0.8%

Jenny & i both emailed Z100 webcrew b/c something is up - Adam dropped from over 82.4% to 1.8% in one vote click - something could be up *wink wink* BOT

we thought this last night/early this morning when Adam was stuck at 56.5 for 3 + hours.

we shall seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)