• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Tattoojo

Who is in charge of the Merchandise and Music part's of AO?

Just a question on who is responsible for those companies being the ones that sell stuff on here?

I know they are totally separate to this site and have nothing to do with Adam, but the services they provide have continually been called into question by myself and many other people who have been stuffed about and had things go wrong so many times.

I am curious as to if Adam's label, himself or his management are the ones that give the ok to these companies to be selling his stuff.

Any help appreciated

Not just the Merch, it's the way people are stuffed about by both these companies.

Speaking for myself, the ones that do the Shirt's etc, well don't get me started.

Last 2 years dealing with them they have managed to stuff up every single order. I was given a gift certificate 2 years ago and they refunded this same one every time.

Now they can forget about me doing business with them. I know of many others who have had some kind of problem with them.

It's like getting blood from a stone trying to get it through to them that they have mucked up again.

They change dates on shipping, no explanations.

I have called them out so many times on it.

Each time i demanded a full refund and got it!

Now i see people having problems with the My Play Direct mob and their bundles.

I know of at least two people that paid for and in the time given to have their name in the booklet yet it is not there, and they will only offer a partial refund.

They do not realise how important that is to people.

IMO i wish they would get rid of both these companies and get someone new.

There are people that have still NOT got the downloads of the songs they were promised when purchasing TOH, and they don't seem to care about fixing it either.

I know WBR has their own store on their site, why can't they have Adam's Merch and music over there?