• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
Welsh Fleur

Hand wringing, neg. vs. pos. debate, and bickering thread

In the interest of keeping the main boards free of the above (see title), this thread will serve as the depository for posts that have been made on the main boards that really have no business being on those boards in the first place; meaning I will move those posts to this thread when I come across them if they are not deleted as offensive.

Please members, let's keep the bickering posts, "true fan" finger-pointing posts, hand wringing "the sky is falling" posts, and any other kinds of downer discussions (those that make new members go "I'm outta here!") here in The Vent. It's not that your being necessarily discouraged from venting, expressing frustration, or sharing discouragement, etc., sure, there can be a place for that, but the main boards on Adam's Official site are not the place for such posts. Keep 'em here in The Vent and you won't find mods having to move them from their original threads. The Vent was created for just these kinds of discussions.

Thanks for your understanding.

I would like to anoint this thread with a song then to welcome basement dwellers to The Vent.  :P  :D

Johnny Thunders "Que Sera Sera"...

Saffron 

I hope a poster who has always had the best of intentions hasn't been lost as well

Yes their absence is noticeable, hope it is for other reasons. Anyway I shall avoid all confrontation and posts which may be "difficult" as Adam only makes me feel great 

Yes their absence is noticeable, hope it is for other reasons. Anyway I shall avoid all confrontation and posts which may be "difficult" as Adam only makes me feel great 

Just a reminder that PMs are great for conveying such sentiments.  Can help greatly to ease ruffled feathers. :)

Back a couple years ago there used to be someone who posted under many different names (at least 10, probably more.)The posts were always negative and inflammatory and very very manipulative. She used to target me a lot. I am wondering if the person who recently dissed me for my radio comment is her taking on yet another identity. I guess I'm bringing this up cause I've been wondering if this is she risen from the dead. And I always wonder about those who only post negative things. Like what is their real intention? Anyway, don't divulge personal info unless you don't care who knows. I am a pretty open book, myself. Anybody on line can pretend to be anyone or anything. She had many personas, this one with too much time on her hands.

JJ, I also thought that particular poster was probably a troll, coming here just to stir up trouble and bad feelings.  When a brand new member immediately goes into attack mode, it raises red flags.  She/he made only 2 posts, both of them negative.

I also noticed that she/he disappeared quickly after failing to accomplish that goal.

JJ, I also thought that particular poster was probably a troll, coming here just to stir up trouble and bad feelings.  When a brand new member immediately goes into attack mode, it raises red flags.  She/he made only 2 posts, both of them negative.

I also noticed that she/he disappeared quickly after failing to accomplish that goal.

I don't agree.

She DID accomplish her goal, and then disappeared.

She (and if it's the same person from a couple of years ago, she is a she) didn't accomplish her goal in my opinion because she didn't ruffle my feathers. I would have returned fire 10 fold a couple of years ago so I definitely did not give her what she wanted. :)

Yes, I think not getting our feathers ruffled and letting things sort themselves out is the best we can do.  :)

zen-22.gif

Karen, if you read this, I hope your day is going well and that you will be back soon.