• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
jessjane

Site Updating

The fan club site BADLY needs updating!  I used to spend most of my time there because it had all the latest Adam info and a lot of fans communicating with one another.  Now the front page of the site is still advertising the pre-sale of tickets for the QAL tour (over a year ago!) and Trespassing/Never Close Our Eyes (over three years ago!) There are barely any fans interacting over there any more, and no wonder.  Please get the fan club site updated!

The fan club seems to be fading away... Maybe because Adam has not had a lot going on with regards to fan involvement until now with the release of his new album... Adam lists adamoffical.com on his facebook page but does not mention the fan club from what I can see. I guess we may just have to wait and see if it perks up again, pending a tour for the new album in the future... Though, you would think Ground(Ctrl) would update the slideshow when you first go on the site to more recent events...

The ALF site has now been updated and is LIVE !!! Time to go take a look --- and there is even more to come! Hope you'll check it out! There is even a direct link between this Forum and ALF to make it even easier to go back and forth!

So I see.. :-) Though it is a bit odd to be redirected here for the forum and then have to sign in here as well... Unfortunately, it doesn't open in a separate window, so to go back to the other site, I'd have to reopen it, if I wanted to be on both at the same time...

I agree with those wishing we had the Glam Membership again, and it also would be wonderful if we had the possibility of meet and greets again. It is nice to come to one place for both sites. I'm still getting used to everything. I would really like to come here for all up-to-date info on what's going on. Things are happening so fast these days, it's hard to keep up even checking Twitter and Facebook all of the time. I enjoy connecting with everyone, and it would be nice if this was the central place for us to come to. Thanks DearBecky and addicted. I appreciate the work you are doing to try to pull this all together.

If you haven't checked out the media section (photos and videos) on the the fan club site lately, you might be pleasantly surprised. It's a work in progress, but it's getting there.  ;)

**runs off to looky**

@DearBecky -- We also have a lack of fans logging in nowadays. Especially whenever I post a new blog, I only get five comments or less. Well, only two as of now since after my blogs get posted. Only Annie and Sherry are the only people who comment on my blogs nowadays.

HI SDGlambert ! 

I am so sorry that I have had to be away from the site and out of town for a couple of weeks -- handling issues related to getting my late mother's home ready to sell. I do apologize that I somehow missed your question --- I hope you know that I would not intentionally ignore you !  :)

I agree that the number of fans logging in to the site could be improved -- it is always more fun when there is a lot of interaction, involvement and friendly get togethers. Believe me, your humble mods are passing this information along, and making suggestions to increase participation. Hopefully we will have some answers soon! In the meantime, thank you for all of your blogs, and I hope you will encourage other members to post blogs to ALF too! The more the merrier!

HI GlambetGirl33 -- I am so glad to hear that they were able to solve your problem -- and I hope you have renewed your membership and were able to take advantage of the TOH tour presales!

@DearBecky -- How long to we have to wait for the update, even though I stopped blogging for a while because Annie and Sherry are the only two members commenting on my blogs still? And not only that but whenever I leave a comment on so one else's wall, they're often always replying back to me by sending an inbox message through a PM instead of replying back on my wall. I don't know why but that also bothers me. We have got to get everyone back on there or else the site is still deserted with lack of fans logging in, because I'm frustrated about this!

Not to mention the next time a concert comes around, we couldn't afford the M&G VIP package because it was extremely expensive and when I was about to get one for the recent concert I attended twenty days ago tomorrow. We couldn't afford it because it'll be too much. If you can also get his management to lower the price on them the way it used to be until now they have since became more expensive. For the same reason I have yet to meet him still but currently never did.

HI SDGlambert5045 !

I appreciate your excitement and enthusiasm, and understand your conccerns. Please know that we are passing your suggestions along to the powers that be on Adam's team. I can't promise or predict what their decisions might be, but I do know that they do carefully consider Adam's fans, since they are fully aware that Glamberts are Adam's strongest base of support. 

Thanks for being such an enthusiastic fan of Adam's! Wouldn't it be great if there were many more like you!

I miss Glam Membership PKG my membership expired in November planning on Rejoining  sometime before November

Hi LambertizeGirl! Welcome back on AO anyway. :) In case you didn't know, the forums are now joined and this is the chat forum for the fan club too. You still need the fan club membership to get all the perks, though. :)