• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
addictedtoadam.

Your Adam Lambert Fan Club Moderators

Hey guys,

If you clicked on the "Forum" link on the Adam Lambert Fan Club (ALF) website, SURPRISE! we have a comfy new home here on Adam Official. 

Since the forum topic introducing ALF's moderators went *poof* (along with all the others), I just wanted to re-introduce you to ALF's moderators. As you've probably guessed by now, I am one of them. My name on ALF is KimBERTly and here on AO I'm known as addictedtoadam. The other ALF mod is Becky. If I remember correctly, she is dearbecky on here.

HI everyone !

As Kim just posted above -- the ALF FORUM has a new home here within the Adam Official Website! And yes I am known as DearBecky on the AO site ( as well as on Twitter). And as you can see -- this is a vintage picture from when I first joined AO--when it was first begun--- and from my first meet and greet with Adam at one of his American Idol concerts. ( I suppose I should update it, but I'm a bit sentimental about it.)

But no matter whether I am DearBecky or just Becky -- it's still me ! And Kim and I are here to try to make your experience here as positive as we possibly can!

Hello! It was grand when AO was alive with many of us. Then ALF site came about. I think I joined at least twice, last spring-summer was one time. Never found anyone there. It seemed to be more for pre-sales for events and all. I'll keep checking.;-)

HI all --

Just wanted to let y'all know -- that your mods understand the frustrations being expressed here, and are doing our best to represent them to Admin -- who in turn are working with Adam's team. I am told that some good things are in the works for when Adam begins to tour for TOH post his Queenbert obligations which are keeping him pretty busy right how...

Hi @DearBecky,

I am a new member of ALF and thank you for the warm welcoming message when I first joined. I'm now looking to join the membership.

Just a few question as I'm based in Australia, the membership package $9.99 is that for monthly or annual? Is it in USD?

HI MS Raven0905! 

Thanks for your question! The membership package is the annual fee. What a bargain! And yes -- it is in USD. 

Have an Adamazing Day !

Hi- I just joined ALF.  I am logged into the site, but the only thing I can access is my dashboard.  When I try to hit News, Events, etc I just get the 'swirly/thinking' spinning thing- but nothing actually loads.  I joined to have access to presale codes but also b/c I never realized till today that there was a separate fan club site (I thought AO was the fan club site). Can you help me access the site and presale codes?

I tried to purchase the VIP package with M&G for Adam's concert in New Brunswick, NJ for March 1, 2016. There was a problem with the access code going through for almost an hour which was very frustrating because I was waiting to buy this package and can see that the tickets were available but it wasn't working in the beginning. I winded up not being able to get a meet and greet and I'm very upset about that. I really want to meet Adam and don't know what to do at this point because I bought tickets but have no meet and greet. Is there anyway to just get the meet and greet along with what I already have? Can you please help me. I am a really huge fan and really would love to meet Adam. Thank you

HiAdamFanForever,

It sounds like you had a technical issue. I know it's too late now, but this may help next time - try restarting your computer or using a different browser.

The VIP packages being sold now are through the venues, Sometimes closer to the event date the fan club will offer a VIP upgrade.

It was actually an issue with ticketmaster or the code itself because everyone that I know had an issue. I just want a meet & greet even though I lost the chance to get the tickets I wanted. At least if I had a meet & greet I would be thankful. Lots of people couldn't access the seats until it was finally fixed. By then it was too late :(

It wasn't a code problem--the code worked fine on other sites.  It was a TM problem.  I also experienced problems with TM, after first using the code successfully on a different site for a different show.

It's quite common to have technical glitches  when a gazillion Glamberts are all trying to buy tickets at the same time.  REmember, our motto is "Glamberts:  Breaking websites since 2009"  ;)

HI AdamFan ! 

Actually --  GOOD NEWS! I just now checked and you can actually buy an M&G for March 1 concert.  But I wouldn't wait too long! Go to ALF. Clcik on EVENTS. Click on BUY TICKETS for the date desired. Do not use the map. Click on FIND SEATS FOR ME. Then drop down the Menu to "The Original High VIP experience." Then select the number that you want to purchase.  Please note purchases cannot be refunded for any tickets. But --- you can always resell them to other AO or ALF members-- or on any of the other ticket reseller sites.  Good luck ! And say hello to Adam for me

And Foxey ! 

LOVE your sense of humor -- and the motto!!! You are awesome!