• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.

HI everyone !

As Kim just posted above -- the ALF FORUM has a new home here within the Adam Official Website! And yes I am known as DearBecky on the AO site ( as well as on Twitter). And as you can see -- this is a vintage picture from when I first joined AO--when it was first begun--- and from my first meet and greet with Adam at one of his American Idol concerts. ( I suppose I should update it, but I'm a bit sentimental about it.)

But no matter whether I am DearBecky or just Becky -- it's still me ! And Kim and I are here to try to make your experience here as positive as we possibly can! 

Hi, I am really grateful to have Adam coming here to Melbourne Australia in January 2016, however, I am confused as to what is the best avenue to take, when purchasing tickets for his concert.  I am aware of Dainty presale on the 5/8 but Ticketmaster (linked to Fanclub) presale is 6/8.  I am happy to be anywhere in the venue just to hear Adam live, however I would be ecstatic if I could be metres away from him as well. Which release would be the better seats in the venue?  Hope you can help :D

Hi, I am really grateful to have Adam coming here to Melbourne Australia in January 2016, however, I am confused as to what is the best avenue to take, when purchasing tickets for his concert.  I am aware of Dainty presale on the 5/8 but Ticketmaster (linked to Fanclub) presale is 6/8.  I am happy to be anywhere in the venue just to hear Adam live, however I would be ecstatic if I could be metres away from him as well. Which release would be the better seats in the venue?  Hope you can help :D

Hi Adamite,

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you will get better seats in a pre-sale. The venue chooses the seats that will be available in a pre-sale and many times they keep the best seats to sell themselves. It's just a chance you take.

Hi I wanted to ask why there isn't any VIP or meet n greet available. Not even a contest to meet Adam at all the upcoming shows. I was hoping there would be some opportunities to try to win or purchase a meet n greet with Adam. Please let me know and please consider doing contests for fan club members to win a chance to meet Adam and take a photo. I'm going to his show in San Diego and would love to have that chance. xoxo Thanks!!

@shansen4 -- I'm going to the San Diego next month too as both my Xmas and 31st birthday combined into one from when I got the tickets through the presale so after my mom have changed her mind to take it away as punishment for my bad behavior by telling me I'm not going and I don't deserve it. Thank God the doctors there had calmed me down with their help and which made her change her mind and get them so I can be able to get to go.

And I heard that March would be the only month for USA shows of TOH Tour but I don't know if it will be in between February after Dubai and then followed by April first before it heads on over to Europe and then more American shows will be added for summer after some gigs for QAL.

There better be more than one show for me to attend in Southern California this time. I know it's mainly for the same reason I was unable to attend Costa Mesa 2 during GNT as my punishment for my bad behavior with thanks to my parents who had to take it away as the outcome had to be made through their final decision and their agreement. And the way they used Adam for it.

Hi Becky and Addicted!  It seems that one of the Asian shows was left off the events page.  There is a show in Seoul, S. Korea on Jan 19th.

I don't know how this fell through the cracks--it's not on the AO events page either.  But we have a new member at AO who feels as if S Korea is being slighted because of the omission.  I actually can understand why she feels that way.

Can it be fixed?  The show is right around the corner.

The Wonderful Union Fan Support link at the original post in this thread link does not work. When clicked I got "page doesn't exist" error message. Please advise best way to contact as I'm completely unable to access the fan site any other way. Thanks!

The Wonderful Union Fan Support link at the original post in this thread link does not work. When clicked I got "page doesn't exist" error message. Please advise best way to contact as I'm completely unable to access the fan site any other way. Thanks!

Thank you for letting us know. I have updated the link. It shouldn't be a problem now.

HI QueenisBack

I'll check in to this . In the meantime --- you do need to sign in to each site going in either direction-- to/from ALF and AO sites. What is your ALF member name? That will help when I report the problem. Hope this helps!