• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.

If I got VIP w/ m&g for Boston House of Blues, 2/24/16, how and when will we be notified on the m&g info?

Sorry, but the ViPs that have been sold are not through the fan club. You will need to contact Ticketmaster, Live Nation, or the venue, depending on who you purchased the VIP package from.

I had purchased tickets for the Adam Lambert concert in New Jersey on the day the tickets went on sale and I soon as they went on sale. There was a problem with purchasing tickets for almost an hour when the tickets went on sale for this venue on March 1, 2016. The tickets showed as available but it wasn't working to purchase them. It was an issue with Ticketmaster so I didn't want to lose a chance to get tickets and I purchased the package without a meet and greet pass. I really Wanted to meet Adam but I had already purchased tickets without the meet and greet because I didn't want to lose out on getting any tickets at all. Is there anyway to purchase just the meet and greet so that way I can still meet him. I already have tickets and don't want to repurchase another package. I was excited because I am part of the fan club and was able to get the tickets first but the site was not working properly and they told me there was an issue when I called Ticketmaster. I also know other people that were trying to buy tickets for the same concert and they all had the same problem. I bought two tickets and all I want is 2 meet and greet passes. Is there anyway you can make that possible because it would mean so much to me. Thank You

HI AdamFanForever09 --

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble purchasing the package that you wanted during the sale. That's our Adam --- his concerts tend to crash ticket sites regularly! 

I have not heard about any M&G passes that can be bought without the ticket . The only thing that I can suggest is that you buy a VIP package that you want, and then sell or gift the other one to a friend who would love to be that close to the stage -- or to sell it on a secondary market.

Have an amazing time at the concert!

Hi Becky,

Do you know if there will be any VIP upgrades for the US tour?

Hi Ksawyer--all of the VIPs are listed on the events page here at AO.  For the most part, they are the same ones available before--the link takes you to the ticket agent.  But the Universal Orlando upgrade is new and purchased separately from the park tickets.

How do you sign up for the fan club? I would love to be able to buy presale tickets/VIP packages/M&G passes.

(Does it cost anything to join? What all comes with the membership?)

~ Glenna

Hey Glenna--on the main page here, you can click the tab to take you to the fan club--it's a separate site.  The cost is $9,99.  The primary benefit is access to presales and showing support for Adam :)

HI PerkiKat!

Yes !!! You can renew your membership by going directly to the Fan Club site -- log in and go to the STORE section on the site Menu.  From there -- look at products -- click on the $9.99 Fan Club Membership package and follow the directions there -- and you'll be all set! 

We are asking Admin to provide reminders to members to assist in timing the renewals, and hopefully that will be incorporated soon. 

Let me know if you need further assistance!

Hi Leahjorn :)

When you log in to the fan club site, you'll see the tab for your dashboard at the top right.

Are you logging into adamlambertfans.com ?  If you are logging into adamofficial.com that's the wrong site.

Hello there,
There is no link to the QAL concert that goes on presale in the morning at the O2 London yet.
Can I be assured there will be one as it's not very long until we start buying and as the only UK concert we are expecting a sell out
Thank you 

@DearBecky I'm doing a repost here as directed by @Flash Mod I didn't receive my usual reminder email regarding membership renewal.  As I have noticed that here (AdamLambertFans) appears to be a ghosttown, I was wondering if there was any word as to what is happening with all the changes in management etc.  Will the fan club continue to exist? I've noticed that there is no direct link from Adam's twitter, just the AdamOfficial page. Will you continue to administer it?  Sorry for all the questions but I feel uneasy about the lack of information available to us in regards to the future of AdamOfficial and Adam Lambert Fans.

HI Adamites2015 ---

Thanks for writing with your concerns about the AO and ALF. And yes -- both will continue to exist in the foreseeable future. There is a link within AO, which is free to all fans and the ALF pages for those who are the suscribing members of ALF, so that is why there is not a separate mention of ALF.As with any organization, there are ebbs and flows. There usually is a flurry of acitivty in ALF when there is news, such as a new album release ( which is expected next year ) or events such as ALF members only ticket presales. I will continue to be a mod as long as the Adminisatration would like me to serve, but that is their decision to make. IN any event, I will support Adam in any capactity that I am able to do so, and encourage everyone who loves and supports him and his career to do the same as they are able.

As to not receiving your membership renewal, we have referred that concern to Admin -- but you do need to go to the ALF website and renew it, if you haven't already done so.

Thank you for being a devoted fan of Adam!