• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ADAMITES2015

Presales code

Hi, I'd like to know when we get this as well. When will fan club members be able to purchase pre sale tickets for Melbourne?

When i click on the link it takes me to the TicketMaster website and presale is Thursd 10am, but this is not fan club members I assume. THANKS!!!!!

Thanks for your reply addictedtoadam  :(   I am a little disappointed that I won't get access to fanclub presale. I thought that is why we pay subscription, to show how devoted to Adam we are and in return we get access to seats before the general public?  The AO page is awesome and I would have been happy just to be a member of it, without joining the fanclub.  But a gamble I took and thought would surely win when I read those words 'presale not always available for all concerts'  :(

Baby you know that, maybe it's time for miracles   :rolleyes: The universe has spoken!  Just maybe, if all the Aussie Adam Lambert fans stand up (join the forum) and be counted, then maybe there will be a special fanclub presale?   ;) Just remember! you are not alone!   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

That's a little disappointing that fans who paid a subscription do not get a fanclub presale. I know that it was a gamble to purchase it as it did say that presale is not always available for all concerts.... but if we don't get access to fan presale what are the benefits of paying a subscription?

That's a little disappointing that fans who paid a subscription do not get a fanclub presale. I know that it was a gamble to purchase it as it did say that presale is not always available for all concerts.... but if we don't get access to fan presale what are the benefits of paying a subscription?

:D  :D HOPE :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :wub:  :wub:

:(  oh nooooo thats soooo disappointing I wonder who comes up with that decision?  So whats everyone going to do then presale or general public for tix??

Also is it better to go through Dainty or ticketmaster or is there anyone where else thanks

:rolleyes:I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TOO :) I have spent a lot of time researching all the links, feeling anxious, I would be sooo disappointed if I missed out on tickets due to lack of information available :(   Can't really find any answers here  :( Just seem to go around in circles between here, Dainty and Ticketmaster  :wacko: Am I missing something  ;)

I managed to buy 2 tickets (Row C in the Lounge section) through the Dainty presale. Had a look at the Ticketmaster presale and they were really crap tickets!! But both times they didn't sell any Orchestra tickets? Does anyone know when these go on sale? Or has anyone managed to buy these? On the Ticketmaster "resale" section there are some tickets for Orchestra seats for sale but for row F they are selling for nearly $290!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we'll get a presale for the Fresh FallFest happening on Oct. 8. Tickets go on sale on Ticketmaster on Fri., Aug. 28. It would be great if we get a presale code through Adam's fan club! And a M&G opportunity would be the best! :D

Meet & Greet with Adam would be awesome  :D :D  :D  I wonder if we will get that option here in Australia  :rolleyes:  

While checking TicketMaster this morning I see that Adam is having a concert in Houston on October 28 (through LiveNation) at the Revention Music Center and that there is a presale starting today at 10 am Central time. What?!? How come nothing has been posted on Adam's Fan Club site about his concert and why is there no presale for the paying fans of this fan club? I checked the presales and they are for a radio station (understandable if it's the local radio station putting it on), Citicard and LiveNation. Nothing for Adam's fans? Nothing posted about this concert on this site in News or Events? Someone is dropping the ball here big time and Adam's fans are losing out. I'm appalled and very disappointed!

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/3A004F3523CF8658?crosssite=TM_US:1342835:475416?crosssite=TM_US:1342835:475416

HI all --

Believe me, your mods feel your pain-- and your voices are being heard.

I found out about this the same way y'all did, and have passed along to Admin that it would really be helpful if Adam's team could let his most loyal fans at ALF and AO -- know first about his concert opportunities -- or at least at the same time as the presenters are offering this information, as in this case where the radio station is presenting it and it is not an official tour.

I also inquired about presales and other premium opportunities, and have made some suggestions about what might be considered by them, and Admin is looking in to it.

Hopefully something similar to what they were able to achieve for the GMA appearance and other appearances in NYC earlier can be worked out. No promises, but fingers crossed.

HI all --

Believe me, your mods feel your pain-- and your voices are being heard.

I found out about this the same way y'all did, and have passed along to Admin that it would really be helpful if Adam's team could let his most loyal fans at ALF and AO -- know first about his concert opportunities -- or at least at the same time as the presenters are offering this information, as in this case where the radio station is presenting it and it is not an official tour.

I also inquired about presales and other premium opportunities, and have made some suggestions about what might be considered by them, and Admin is looking in to it.

Hopefully something similar to what they were able to achieve for the GMA appearance and other appearances in NYC earlier can be worked out. No promises, but fingers crossed.

Thanks Becky. Can you also tell them to please update the News and Events pages with Adam's concerts/appearances? It's hard to believe that Adam's Fan Club doesn't even post his concert appearances, let alone notify the fans before we find out of these concerts via Twitter or FB. It's quite disheartening.

Thanks Foxey and Perkikat--- 

Please continue to submit issues -- that is the best way to get the attention of Admin and Adam's team. One voice is good and many are better! Kim and I both are submitting the info and will continue  try to represent the concerns and issues of  Adam's most loyal and devoted fans to be best of our abilities . 

I am confident that improvements will be forthcoming...