• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ADAMITES2015

Presales code

Thanks Foxey and Perkikat--- 

Please continue to submit issues -- that is the best way to get the attention of Admin and Adam's team. One voice is good and many are better! Kim and I both are submitting the info and will continue  try to represent the concerns and issues of  Adam's most loyal and devoted fans to be best of our abilities . 

I am confident that improvements will be forthcoming...

Thanks Foxey and Perkikat--- 

Please continue to submit issues -- that is the best way to get the attention of Admin and Adam's team. One voice is good and many are better! Kim and I both are submitting the info and will continue  try to represent the concerns and issues of  Adam's most loyal and devoted fans to be best of our abilities . 

I am confident that improvements will be forthcoming...

Becky, it's nice to know that someone is listening and making an effort to improve things for us all :)

I'm happy to see that some of the new shows are being added to the Events page with links for buying tickets. Hopefully if there are pre-sale codes or maybe even (she said ever so hopefully) M&G opportunities, they'll also be posted and we'll all be notified.

Yes, Becky, thank you for listening and working on behalf of us all! :)

I have been trying too with both codes. Radio station told me technical difficulties and playhouse who are selling the tickets are not giving me any info. I checked twitter and people are saying they have 3rd row at 10:10pm so I'm guessing a lot of tickets have sold for it already. Just a mess

Most websites are completely unprepared for the overwhelming number of Glamberts that hit as soon as the sale starts.  LOL, Glam power!!  We've been crashing websites regularly since 2009 :)

Just want to say I never got a presale code for the Worcester show in my Dashboard mailbox even though we were supposed to get one. I was lucky to get it in an email from the radio station the night before the presale and got a front row seat. Any reason why we didn't get it here? Thanks!

Hello there,

there are no presale codes on the dashboard yet for tomorrow and wednesdays presales, can you let us know how long in advance they tend to let us have them please. This is my first time buying tickets this way so want to be prepared and ready  :) 

Thanks Fleur 

Can someone please give some advice on the pre sales, are we limited to the number of tickets we can buy i.e 2 or 3 or 4?
Is that limit overall or just per concert?
I am tasked with buying for others and need to plan accordingly, still no idea when pre sale code gets released to us? 

Thank you for the answer, really appreciate it. Now to sound really stupid but through where do I attempt to buy the tickets, will it be through the fanclub or do I do it through the events page on AO? 
I must sound thick but don't want to screw up tomorrow and Wednesday  :)

Thanks Foxeylady ! 

All ALF members can find this link in the very first NEWS post in the ALF Fan Club website.  Be sure to log in over there after you click on "Fan Club" here.

Good luck to all! And have a blast at the concert! Loved seeing him perform in Houston!