• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ADAMITES2015

Presales code

Nobody will get the Pre-sale code from me ;) 

I'm nervous about getting tickets tomorrow for the UK as I've not done this before.  I have my pre sale code.....how do I get to buy tickets?  Don I just click on the pre sale code and see what happens....hopefully it will re direct me to the site to buy tickets......OR do I go to one of the ticket sellers sites, like GigsandTours, Ticketmaster, See Tickets etc. and enter my pre-sale code there?

Nobody will get the Pre-sale code from me ;)

I'm nervous about getting tickets tomorrow for the UK as I've not done this before.  I have my pre sale code.....how do I get to buy tickets?  Don I just click on the pre sale code and see what happens....hopefully it will re direct me to the site to buy tickets......OR do I go to one of the ticket sellers sites, like GigsandTours, Ticketmaster, See Tickets etc. and enter my pre-sale code there?

On the fan club site, go to the Events page.  Click on Buy Tickets for whichever show you want. It will direct you to wherever you need to get the tickets from, and you use your pre-sale code there.

So one of our members has posted on facebook that she'll give anyone the code--just "message me to get the code".  Well, isn't that nice?  <_<

Seriously??? :o

Hi is there any other way to get the pre-sale code? There seems to be an error on the fan site. The event page keeps loading forever!!! I can only access the forum and I saw other people posted about the same issue.

Have you tried to restart your computer? Use a different browser? If you still have issues you can send an email to help@wonderfulunion.com or call (7am-6pm Pacific) for customer support: https://groundctrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204232360-International-Numbers

ETA: There is also a "Chat" feature during regular business hours.

https://groundctrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200748700-Chat

Have you tried to restart your computer? Use a different browser? If you still have issues you can send an email to help@wonderfulunion.com or call (7am-6pm Pacific) for customer support: https://groundctrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204232360-International-Numbers

ETA: There is also a "Chat" feature during regular business hours.

https://groundctrl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200748700-Chat

Hi thanks for replying. I tried in IE and it finally worked. I've got my tickets now and can't wait to see Adam.

With the GREAT news about the US shows announced today, will there be any pre-sale codes for Fan Club members? I know it's not a lot of time with tickets going on sale on Friday, but I hope Fan Club members may get a chance to buy tickets before the general public. I'm just SO happy Adam is coming to my state!!! :D:lol::P

Hi, I can't find any information for a pre sale code for fan club members or any meet n greet information. I hope as fan club members we will have a chance for a pre sale, the only one Ive seen is MasterCard early access tomorrow (I don't have a master card) PLEASE HELP!!

The email I received from Adam this morning announcing the tour mentioned VIP ticket information but I haven't found anything on the Fan Club or on AO. Will there be one for Fan Club members?

Please, please, please say there's a presale that doesn't require having a Citibank card? The venues are fairly small and I worry that the tix will sell out on the presale days. I'm really looking forward to going to a show!!! I had just booked plane tix to LA for April 2 a couple days before the announcement so I'm hoping to get tix to that show - and it's my birthday - what a bonus!!!

I'm really bummed about not getting my email.  I've never had a problem with it before, and my membership is definitely up-to-date.

So, I wonder--can someone copy and paste it here?  That is, if there is no information in it that shouldn't be seen by the general public!

Or can someone at least tell me what is in it?  Is it just information on where to find codes and VIP's?  I already know where to look for that.

Thanks a bunch Becky :)  It works!

I made the mistake yesterday of going into my account to check and update my email preferences from the fanclub site.  Though I didn't change a thing, it's the only reason I can think of that I didn't get the email today.

Some of the shows that are sold through Tickemaster are on the Ticketmaster site. They have this listed for the Boston show (only one I checked):

Fan Club / VIP Packages Presale 

Jan 13 10:00 AM EST 

Ends Thu, January 14, 2016 at 10:00 PM EST 

So it looks like there will be Fan Club presale!!

Each show appears to be different and has different presales, as of right now. Boston is the only one showing Fan Club presale.