• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ADAMITES2015

Presales code

Thanks a bunch Becky :)  It works!

I made the mistake yesterday of going into my account to check and update my email preferences from the fanclub site.  Though I didn't change a thing, it's the only reason I can think of that I didn't get the email today.

Hi Foxey,

The email that Becky is referring to was sent by Adam Official, not the Fan Club, so you might want to check your settings for AO.

Thanks Addicted--I will :)

This is a good time to remind everybody:

Whatever codes or other info you get from the fanclub site, DON'T POST THEM ANYWHERE!!!  Not even here!!  (I think this thread can be read by non-members)

As well as supporting Adam, our membership fees allow us the privilege of getting first access to tickets, and especially, a limited number of VIP tickets when they are available.  It REALLY ticks me off when I see the codes posted on facebook and twitter, because then we are competing with EVERYBODY, not just other members, for a limited number of tickets.

If people want special access, they can pay the fee.  A lousy $10 a year is not asking too much!!!  

And if they get the codes another way, they have cheated Adam out of money that should be going into his pocket.

Adam owns the fan club site, not WBR.

For Europe we were told the pre sales code would be issued an hour before the event, we actually got it a few hours before that. To use it we had to go through the events page in the fanclub part and as a relative newbie you can't access this forum unless you are a paid up member but there is no way that you should be giving it away as you say.

The code appeared in our Dashboard account and was the same one in Europe for all of us so keep checking your dashboard

Fingers and toes crossed they come through with a code for you

I'm looking to get tickets for the Atlanta show at the Tabernacle but can't find any information on it. It's not on the Tabernacle's website or Livenation. Anybody know anything about this show?? I'll join the fan club if I get a pre-sale code to use, but I'm afraid I'll get the code and have no where to use it..

Molly, try clicking the ticket link that is on the events page at AO (adamofficial.com).  It redirected me to the bandisintown ticket site.

If you join the fanclub, you will be able to click the link from the events page there.

I just signed up for the Fan Club.  I never realized it was different and thought AO was the Fan Club, lol.  So I logged in on that site but the events page won't load.  Is that how I access the presale code?  The only think I can access is my dashboard...

Kickin_in, very common mistake.  That's why there are always so many questions here when a ticket sale is about to start.

Your code will be in your dashboard.  There is a post on the news page that explains it.  The events page has links to the ticket sellers for each event.

Hmm- I can't access the news page either.  Even when I am in my dashboard when I click on 'view my profile' nothing loads...just the spinning circle of death you get waiting for a page to load

Given time is of the essence, try sending a PM to both DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO. Maybe one of them will respond.

If the fan club site isn't loading, please try the following:

* Restart your computer

* Try a different browser

If you still have issues you can send an email to help@wonderfulunion.com or call for customer support: https://groundctrl.z...ational-Numbers

Unfortunately, the Wonderful Union office doesn't open until 10:00am EST.

There is also a "Chat" feature during regular business hours.

https://groundctrl.z.../200748700-Chat

It's almost 5am Eastern and I can't get any of the pages at http://adamlambertfans.com/to load except the main one. The email I got from joining the fan club (" Wonderful Union : Welcome to the Official Adam Lambert Fan Community") has some links in it to the accounts dashboard and the events page but the site just hangs when I try to visit either. I got my dashboard to load once, but not again (and the presales code wasn't there so far as I could tell).

Hopefully it's that things are being updated...? And once they are it'll work again? 

Poking around a bit more. I've been able to get to my dashboard but any time I try to edit anything it seems like where the site is getting hung up is in permissions. It keeps saying "establishing secure connection" to https://adam-lambert.wun.io/auth/as if it's trying to get authorization to enter the password protected area, and then failing to get through. 

here's hoping! 

5:30 am! And now the event s page works again! I closed my browser and logged in totally fresh and I am not sure but that might have helped. Or maybe it's just fixed. Still no presale codes, but that might still be coming!

Hi Ceciliatan!  I was having the same problems.  I could access the dashboard and nothing else.  But this morning (about 5:40 eastern time) I was able to get the news and events page to load.  It says we will get the presale password in our dashboard at 9:45am.  I just hope the site doesn't crash with everyone trying to log in at once to get the presale info!

ETA- I didn't see your last post that it is now working for you!  Yes, I had to restart my computer and then I was able to successfully access the site.  Thanks for Flash Mod, addictedtoadam, and Foxey for their suggestions!

Does anyone know if you also get the presale code emailed to you from the fan club or if you can only get it thru your dashboard?  I tried logging into the fan site again just now (8am eastern) and the site won't load.  It just cycles and then 'times out'.  I guess too many people are trying to access it?!