• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
twyla

Tweets that have Nothing to do with Adam

Hey Lamburger you are famous  on twitter lately. :rolleyes:

LORRAINE JULIETTE @Lorrainejltte

1f342.png1f31f.png1f342.pngSweet child1f342.png1f31f.png1f342.png

CM2NxNFWcAA1njb.jpg

7:00 AM - 20 Aug 2015

Nice Helper we got there :)

Oh dear 'em I seeing weird thing here? :P

VHRnPZpf_bigger.jpgJєяяу @im461 @viktorinini ѕωєєт ωє∂ηєѕ∂αу

26c4.png1f33e.png26c4.png1f33e.png26c4.png1f33e.png26c4.png

CS7mFShWoAALv3x.jpg
                                                                           8:38 PM - 3 Nov 2015

This little lamb, give you a big smile for the rest of the day!! 270c.png1f603.png

CTD6mUSWUAA-MRe.jpg

11:25 AM - 5 Nov 2015

Good night sweet friends sweet dreams to you all 2764.png

CTFkhRKWUAAEUP5.jpg

7:08 PM - 5 Nov 2015

GOOD MORNING good-morning-coffee-cup-smiley-emoticon. GLAMILY !!!good-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon.gif

Köksal Akın @Koksalakn

- I love this picture

CTNii9gW4AAuadW.jpg

8:16 AM - 7 Nov 2015

It seems I'm not the only person who doesn't like the red heart.  To sappy.   I want the star back on Twitter, too.  

Dr. Brian May Retweeted

Dear @twitter, Please bring back the star button please 2b50.png (endless retweet for this tweet please!) #TwitterHeart

CTAeNY6UEAEzOeb.jpg

663 retweets431 likes

Retweet

Liked

More

Watched  Bette Davis in "Now, Voyager" recently...

Best Movies By Farr...

https://twitter.com/BMBFarr/status/634823632435474434

Jerry: Shall we just have a cigarette on it? Charlotte: Yes. "Now, Voyager," (1942)

CM9YutCUcAAleb1.jpg

4:25 PM - 21 Aug 2015

very-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif  GLAMILY !!! :rolleyes:

Köksal Akın @Koksalakn

- coffee time ......

CTDOj-kWwAA7n6N.jpg

8:12 AM - 5 Nov 2015

I can't find words to express how much this affects me.

그녀 - 늑대 ‏@wolves_my_love  Nov 3

Bluebird in the Snow ✿⊱╮

CS6deP4WcAAcss2.jpg

•  

Hi sweetie,  I don't quite understand what you mean by "how much this affects( me) you" Are you OK?

2734.pngSweetie....

CTTxR1KU8AAv8s1.jpg

1:18 PM - 8 Nov 2015

I'm not sure I can put it into words.  But I am OK.  :D  Thank you.

I looked at this picture and everything inside me just melted and made me feel at peace with all things.  To my way of thinking birds are the flowers of the animal kingdom.  So delicate, so intricate, so beautiful and yet strong in their becoming what they are meant to be.   

That's my  best shot at explaining.  ^_^

Lovely Panda @JoyedPanda

@pintsize73 Good Night1f60a.pngHave a Sweet Dreams1f634.png2728.png1f31f.png1f339.png2764.png1f496.png

CTUzBVeUsAAWmih.jpg

6:05 PM - 8 Nov 2015

I really like this twitter account I just came across

but 

I have to think about this tweet.  It's certainly something I have never considered.

Life is better when you stop caring so much.

72_EmoticonsHDcom.png  On a phliosophical note ... It depends WHAT you stop caring so much about

If regular people in your life, then it might be EASIER if you stop caring so much for friends and family, but not BETTER 

If you have unrequited love/unrealistic love then it WOULD be better for you if you stop caring so much

If you work as a medical professional/fireman etc. would life be BETTER if you stopped caring so much?  Perhaps for you personally, but for LIFE itself?

If you work in a place where "going the extra mile" is exploited by your employer and you run yourself into the ground trying to achieve more all the time, then caring less COULD make YOUR life better

Personally, I live by that philosophy when it comes to wine, coffee, food, furnishings, jewellery, houses, cars etc.   - I actually remember deciding NOT TO CARE if they weren't the best of the best but to appreciate and make the best of what was there.   If the coffee is horrible, drink tea or hot chocolate, but if it is drinkable take the caffeine on board and get on with your day 18_EmoticonsHDcom.png  That has definitely made life better for ME ...