• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
twyla

Adam's Tweets

Adam has a tweeting-mood this evening... only the subjects are not very jolly...

I was just surprised and tweeted him back right away. He is just expressing the indignation and sadness we are all feeling in such dark hour. I'm from a Jewish family, but I have friends with Muslim origins living in France. Normal people, like us. And they do not deserve any sort of hatred or disrespect. Or even being persecuted for their beliefs. Nor the refugees who are also coming to Brazil or Europe or wherever. Ah, my, how sad are the stories... cuisine chefs, pianists, professors in their own country who built a life and lost everything. From the comfort of our houses, our daily habits, beaches, leisure, etc, we simply cannot not even begin to know what it is like to live in a horror like that, fleeing from war and terror. 

Donald Trump just lost or won the election by saying that. I like him as a business man, but I do hope that after you having such an extraordinary president like Barack Obama, you don't have to have a Trump as one and a Muslim hater. The USA is like Brazil. It was built with the force of the imigrantes who helped to build and love their countries. 

In fact, in my very strict opinion, we will only give a quantum jump when the whole religion belief system ends. For being spiritual beings, we do not need temples or intermediaries. The Humankind cannot deal with that, it is very obvious. Religion has always been used as a war tool and it will always be. Said that...

Congrats for having the courage, Adam.  ;) But just stop mentioning "ISIS". Don't attract their attention to you. 

This is simply OUTRAGEOUS!!! 

Unbelievable right! But i must say, in Holland we have Geert Wilders... and he's saying things... it will give you chills... I won't post it here because it's really bad...

In fact, in my very strict opinion, we will only give a quantum jump when the whole religion belief system ends. For being spiritual beings, we do not need temples or intermediaries. The Humankind cannot deal with that, it is very obvious. Religion has always been used as a war tool and it will always be. Said that...

Hi Lillian

I liked the majority of your post and agreed with a lot of what you said

However, although I appreciate and respect your opinion on the above I respectfully disagree.

I am speaking as a non religious person. My parents never christened me, I was never taken to church as a child and have never been as an adult nor do I have any inclination to. 

I will leave the rest of my feelings on religion to myself as it isn't relevant.

What I strongly believe though is that every person must practise their religion in the way they choose ( I know that you are not saying they shouldnt) Some need their temples, churches, mosques, all places of worship to feel at peace. These places are a special place that allows them to be spiritual, a place that is frequented by others who feel the same. It is where they can go to empty their minds and concentrate on something close to their heart, to how they look at life.

I think it is very important for there to be many religions. Just as people are different I think it is healthy for us to have people around us with a different outlook on life. We learn from this, I dont mean we learn about the religions but that we learn acceptance is paramount in all areas of life.

I dont think that religions cause wars I am of the opinion that people start wars. 

Just my take on it

x

Does anyone here knows anyone close to him? I mean, who can reach him now?  

Tell him to delete his tweets mentioning ISIS. 

maybe you could tweet shoshanna stone...

Hey, Koula.  :)

Thank you for your feedback.  Let me express myself better because now I see was not very clear. I will not extend this, since here is not the place, but just to give you a feedback.

I totally agreed with what you said and I am totally in favor of liberty of expression in every possible way, including religion.

What I meant, or tried to, is that. I believe in faith and spiritually, not in religion because religion is a human construct and subjective view of a phenomenon or fact or event. Do you know what I mean? If we talk about Christianity and Jesus, for instance, well... if you go and read the fonts, the truly historical, archeological and religious ones, Jesus was Jewish and never created or founded Christianity, see? Or leaders of sect like that one in which people committed suicide believing they would travel in a spiritual journey with the Halley comet. So, there are dogmas, within a religion under the view of one or other people.  This is not what spirituality or holism actually is.  That is my point. And this is also why science has such a huge relevance and role in trying to help humankind to the this spiritual path and also find "God" or "Gods" or the Universe and Cosmos. 

So, just to wrap up, what I mean is that we are all spiritual beings and need to seek this spirituality and have faith, but, in my opinion, Humankind is clearly not still ready for that. This is why we kill in the name of a "God" and do all kind of atrocities. All religions have beautiful messages and spiritual teachings, but they are tools in the hands of men who use it for their own purposes, be they good or evil. This is our history. 

Like I said, I think it is amazing seeing him stepping up in his indignation, which is ours too, but he can make generic comments. I am an Internationalist and have studied all that, I mean, he doesn't need to attract their attention at all. Terrorists like them are not fighting for a cause or a religion. They are fighting to impose their own twisted, blind and evil view of things, of the world and of people.  They want to eradicate and eliminate everything and everyone that is not aligned with their beliefs. 

You cannot reason with fanatics. That is all they are. They want annihilation of the way we live... with freedom of expression, of thinking, of being who we are individually. Most of all, of CHOOSING the life we want to live. They don't comprehend that exactly because they are fanatics and brain washed people. They cannot think with compassion, with respect of another human being. They have nothing to lose. 

So... Adam travels worldwide... he is Jewish and gay... worse of all, in the view of these terrorists, American. SO, he doesn't need to attract their attention at all. He is a public figure, doing shows all over the world. Hope their staff reaches him and tell him to delete the messages right away. 

Adam, so brave, congrats for your messages. JUST don't mention ISIS, please. 

I don't have her twitter... is she his manager? 

The tweets are still there. I think it is awesome him making such statements. He must have zillions of muslim fans all over the world. People there are replying him back in a very moved way, specially the muslim fans.

I am just concerned about him mentioning ISIS. Naming them, you know? They are all over the internet. Let the 'dogs of war' do that. We support, step up and must not fear, but we do not need to draw their attention to us, common civil people, randomly. 

I don't have her twitter... is she his manager? 

The tweets are still there. I think it is awesome him making such statements. He must have zillions of muslim fans all over the world. People there are replying him back in a very moved way, specially the muslim fans.

I am just concerned about him mentioning ISIS. Naming them, you know? They are all over the internet. Let the 'dogs of war' do that. We support, step up and must not fear, but we do not need to draw their attention to us, common civil people, randomly. 

@Shoshannastone

Don't know how to call it what she's doing for him.. haha... publicist??

And only the "Levine" tweets are deleted... the others still there...

I understand your concerns... 

@Marl119   and @Larisz

The tweets are still there.

I just sent this tweet to Shoshana:

@shoshannastone Pleasure to meet you, Shoshanna! Come see our posts in the forum about Adam's latest tweets. It's important. Thanks! x " . I wanted to be discrete there and not raise the subject there, which could also be tweeted. 

I just sent this tweet to Shoshana:

@shoshannastone Pleasure to meet you, Shoshanna! Come see our posts in the forum about Adam's latest tweets. It's important. Thanks! x " . I wanted to be discrete there and not raise the subject there, which could also be tweeted. 

Good tweet! 

Media is already picking up on Adam's tweets.  I expect to see many more follow suit.  Adam doesn't tweet his opinions often these days.  Media have people on the payroll who's function is to watch celebrity tweets.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/99067688.html

Media is already picking up on Adam's tweets.  I expect to see many more follow suit.  Adam doesn't tweet his opinions often these days.  Media have people on the payroll who's function is to watch celebrity tweets.

That was quick!!

x

LOL --> Prince of Pop Adam Lambert Speaks on Islamophobia

Aww that gif on the bottom of the page of Adam  :wub:

Aww I didnt see it before. Its so sweet.

How sweet is he? haha

He's a sweetie pie 

Gorgeous laugh, gorgeous smile :wub:  :wub:

x

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

fa4ns8.gif

@foxeylady  Twitter is just like whatsapp. Once it's out, it's out.  And I think it's annoying to see the media picking up on him when he is making such a cool statement about such relevant and current issue. But, worse than that, it will be spread with ISIS' name in it. Besides drawing attention, this also gives attention to them. So, we don't name. Well, there is nothing to do anymore. Maybe he could post now 10 tweets with quizzes to the fans now, hum? So we push down the other tweet. lol

@koula , @Larisz

He is impossibly gorgeous. I think he looks even sexier with dark hair.  :wub: