• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.

We need to bring all of the fans back to the fan club site. It's for the reason we have a lack of fans logging in nowadays and only a few people remaining. I know it sounds crazy but everyone has since deserted the site and by socializing elsewhere instead of there. And it's because everyone's memberships have been expired and we haven't had a new Membership Package since Year 2 around the time before Trespassing came out.

Adam fans, please come back to the fan club site! We need all of you back on there!

My membership hasn't expierd either and I'll be renewing it when it does. But I do agree that we need more fans logging in. I think this site needs to have a few more "exclusives" including presale codes and VIP/M&G opportunites, and certainly the fan club store needs updating very badly. I am glad that this forum has been linked to/consolidated with the AO forum.

I'm glad that the fan site has moved over to AO. I logged in to the fan site a couple of times just to get the password for the North American Tour, but then the site was hacked, and I couldn't log in. This has always been my favorite site to stay updated on all things Adam.

HI PaulWAlkersgirl3 --

thanks for writing -- sorry to hear about the membership snafu! Best thing to do is for you to contact Admin's customer service at WonderfulUnion ( formerly ground ctrl)

Here is contact info:

US Support: (7am-6pm PST)

• NORTH AMERICA
  • Canada +1 (778) 650-5071
  • United States +1 (844) WNDRFUL
  • help@wonderfulunion.com

They are usually very quick to respond --- but please do let me know if you still need further assistance.

Have an Adamazing day!

I sent a PM to one of the admins to explain my frustration about the site not being updated, lack of fans logging in and also not getting a new membership package with goodies in them in these current of couple years. They said they're going to work on it and let us know.