• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.

In 6 years I have never been a member. I cannot believe it. I tried to get a membership years ago and could never figure it out. Maybe I should try again?

Of course, cusegirl--we'd love to have you there :)  It's a great way to support Adam!

hello ,when I received a membership never received a number as you When you have received?thanks.

If you are talking about a Glambert number they aren't given out at the fan club. They are given out here at the AO forum. You can request one on this thread: http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/43964-get-your-glambert-here-join-the-glambert-fan-list-reactivated-32513/

If you are talking about a Glambert number they aren't given out at the fan club. They are given out here at the AO forum. You can request one on this thread: http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/43964-get-your-glambert-here-join-the-glambert-fan-list-reactivated-32513/

Thanks !! I'm new here, my English is basic and still do not quite understand how the system works :( Thanks for clarifying :)

Eva, there are 2 different "groups" linked to this site (adamofficial.com).  Out on the main page, you can click various tabs at the top of the page--news, events, etc.  You know already that clicking the "forum" tab brings you here.  If you click the "fan club" tab, it brings you to a separate web page that is Adam's members only fan site (adamlambertfans.com).  To become a member, you pay a fee (a measly $10.00) that goes to Adam (not Warner Bros).  

You get extra benefits by belonging, such as pre-sale codes for ticket sales, and tickets to some VIP events such as meet and greets.

The forum on the fan club site is linked to Adamofficial, so it brings you here to this thread.  That's why it has caused confusion for many ;)  The 2 sites are separate, but linked.

Don't worry about your basic English :)  You'll find that this site is loaded with patient, helpful people :)

Thanks for your help Foxey! -- Apologize to all that I have been out of pocket for a bit -- we had an unexpected and tragic death in my family recently -- a wonderful young man -- only 25 years old -- fatal auto accident. Hold your loved ones close -- you never know if it might be your last opportunity.... 

But on a brighter note -- 

May everyone have the Merriest and Happiest Hoidays ever. And and Adam-azing New Year!

I think things are about to pick up -- Adam has just announced today the first dates of the US TOH tour -- covering most of the country in March 2016 !!! YEA!!!!!

Is there any chance that we'll get pre-sale codes for these concerts or maybe M&G opportunities? *fingers-crossed*

HI SD Glambert! Always glad to hear from you -- and we value your feelings and feedback! We just want you to know that we are listening and do share your ideas with the Fan Club's Admin staff.  They meet regularly with Adam's manaagement team, and ultmiately the decisions rest with them about many of these matters.  

Please know that we appreciate you and are so glad you are a passionate fan of Adam!