• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.

Looks like everyone may have logged in again finally after Adam blogged a few weeks ago with his recap about 2016. From kicking off The Original High Tour in China, then the summer tour with Queen in Europe, judging on The X-Factor Australia when his team member Isaiah Firebrace won with a special 17th birthday gift to celebrate, then singing "Faith" on the TV special Greatest Hits, a mini-Asian tour with Queen including Israel with the origins of his Jewish religion and performed "Somebody To Love" on The X-Factor UK and a lot much more throughout all of last year with a recap full of events of the whole year.

Are you guys happy to be back on the site right after Adam have just posted a blog of his on the ALFC site and which is why he hadn't been blogging since the current one until now?

I'm back after long time.  QAL will be great!  I don't really understand this site really and how to navigate.  Hoping the best for tomorrow :)  If not, it wasn't meant to be.  Been a caretaker for my husband so haven't had much time for myself but will try to attend QAL if possible :) 

17 hours ago, Justy17 said:

I'm having trouble signing into the website from my computer.. Works from my ipad and phone.:unsure:

Hi Justy! You can look for answers in the Official Feedback/Moderation Thread and if you can't find ready answers you can post your problem there. :) Here:

Hi, I'm a newbie. Trying to buy presale tix for the Seattle show, 7.1.2017. They just went on sale but already I'm getting errors on Ticket Master's site. Is this because the site is crashing or would all the presale tickets be sold already?

My apologies if I am in the wrong thread or this has already been discussed in another thread.

TM_QALpresale_zpsawdr8ext.jpg

5 hours ago, albertabroad said:

Hi Justy! You can look for answers in the Official Feedback/Moderation Thread and if you can't find ready answers you can post your problem there. :) Here:

I got it finally last night  before I went to bed..don't know how but I got it.. took forever

3 hours ago, Driver147 said:

Hi, I'm a newbie. Trying to buy presale tix for the Seattle show, 7.1.2017. They just went on sale but already I'm getting errors on Ticket Master's site. Is this because the site is crashing or would all the presale tickets be sold already?

My apologies if I am in the wrong thread or this has already been discussed in another thread.

TM_QALpresale_zpsawdr8ext.jpg

It's usually because you forgot some stupid little thing, like not clicking whether or not you want the insurance.  Keep trying and good luck!