• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
coombsb

Still no deluxe bundle

i don't know if anyone can help on here, but I pre-orders the deluxe bundle (you know the really expensive one that means you should be looked after really well) on the day it was announced. My money was taken around the release date and yet TWO MONTHS after that it has still not shipped.

Emails to that useless myplaydirect company get answered with a "we're looking into it" and "waiting for the warehouse to get back to us" but they refuse to give me a managers contact information or do anything about it.

Is there anyway to contact Adam's management to tell them how terrible a service these people are giving to his fans? Is anyone else still in this situation as well?

Thanks

Brian

So just thought I'd give an update on this saga.  After giving them a 3 day count down for reporting them to my credit card company for fraud, ie emailing them everyday to say I'm doing it in 3 days, 2 days etc.  On the last day I got a message to say they'd put in a new order for me as maybe something had gone wrong with the last one (you think!?).  

Progress I thought, and 3 days later when I got my shipping notification I thought it might be coming to an end.  But then noticed the shipping notice didn't include the ring, but I thought that should follow on shortly.

1 month later when my order arrived I eagerly opened it to find.... a CD, a cap and the pictures.  So not only did the ring never ship, but 4 of the things they said they'd shipped, and the box said were in the box weren't!  The incompetence is truly staggering, you'd really have to try hard to be this bad.

So I've given up, they got a snotty email asking for a refund, this was apparently processed (for those items I haven't received) but 2 weeks later there is still no sign off it.

Almost 6 months after I placed my order and somewhere out there is a signed booklet with my name in it that I will now never get to see :(

So just thought I'd give an update on this saga.  After giving them a 3 day count down for reporting them to my credit card company for fraud, ie emailing them everyday to say I'm doing it in 3 days, 2 days etc.  On the last day I got a message to say they'd put in a new order for me as maybe something had gone wrong with the last one (you think!?).  

Progress I thought, and 3 days later when I got my shipping notification I thought it might be coming to an end.  But then noticed the shipping notice didn't include the ring, but I thought that should follow on shortly.

1 month later when my order arrived I eagerly opened it to find.... a CD, a cap and the pictures.  So not only did the ring never ship, but 4 of the things they said they'd shipped, and the box said were in the box weren't!  The incompetence is truly staggering, you'd really have to try hard to be this bad.

So I've given up, they got a snotty email asking for a refund, this was apparently processed (for those items I haven't received) but 2 weeks later there is still no sign off it.

Almost 6 months after I placed my order and somewhere out there is a signed booklet with my name in it that I will now never get to see :(

40_EmoticonsHDcom.png  That is sooooo disappointing.   I used to work somewhere that had to ship out orders and if we'd ever had a problem with one customer, it always seemed that the next time something went wrong it would be them again!!   We ended up having to get 2 people to check each other whenever it was for that customer ...

Call Your credit card company and fill out the paperwork disputing the charges if you do not see a refund posted.  

If your name is Brian Coombs, I have an insert with your name on it.  If you would like it, I will be happy to send it to you.  Do not post your address here, but we can arrange a direct message.

OMG these morons need to go, having the same issue that they confirmed order, then it doesn't turn up. They then say that shirts and ring are on back order!

How the hell can you confirm an order if you don't have stock???

At my wit's end, 3 years and both the companies used on this site have messed up every single order!

I am trying to find out how to put in a complaint about them and who to address it to?? The label? Management? so far nobody i have contacted has given me an answer.

I am sure there would be a long list of people wanting to add to that list of complainant's.

Please if you have a contact let me know.

SO still NO bundle.

Now been informed that they were out of stock of the ring and the shirts. Now the ring has apparently come, but NO shirts and NO date.

And NOW they say that the lithographs are OUT OF STOCK. They never said anything about these at all!

This  order was originally CONFIRMED and given a delivery date, yet they had NO stock.

It's already been a MONTH and who knows WHEN it will ever come. It has to be delivered to person in US and then to me in Australia as they cannot ship directly as it was paid for in US.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MY PLAY DIRECT IDIOTS!!!!!!

Call Your credit card company and fill out the paperwork disputing the charges if you do not see a refund posted.  

If your name is Brian Coombs, I have an insert with your name on it.  If you would like it, I will be happy to send it to you.  Do not post your address here, but we can arrange a direct message.

Wow, that's really generous of you, thanks a lot, I'll be in touch, sorry for not seeing this earlier, I've been away.

And it's nice to know that they at least didn't mess that bit up :)

As for my saga, still no refund, so it's with the credit card company now.

Tattoojo, sorry to hear you're having the same issues, it's quite unbelievable that this is how they treat fans buying these expensive bundles.

You mean you're talking about the women's bundle because of the ring, the signed booklet and shirt were included in it and the price of it is more expensive than the deluxe bundle that doesn't have the ring, signed booklet and shirt which were not included in it.

Hi Zel,

Thanks so much, this has arrived.  You are one of the good guys and helped restore some happiness after the disaster that is dealing with MyPlayDirect.

Thanks again!

Brian