• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ShadowWhysper

What have we become?

TBH their may not be the desire for fans to comment or view, or push Adam as much. Seeing he is now getting commercial success. It's a sign of the times. Adams doing great right now in his career, he is finally fulfuling his potential. That maybe why people don't comment as much.

TBH their may not be the desire for fans to comment or view, or push Adam as much. Seeing he is now getting commercial success. It's a sign of the times. Adams doing great right now in his career, he is finally fulfuling his potential. That maybe why people don't comment as much.

72_EmoticonsHDcom.png  For my own part, I read all the posts but sometimes I am too busy to comment OR don't feel I have anything further to contribute on a particular subject.   I already find I spend far too much time here instead of other stuff I should be doing 66_EmoticonsHDcom.png

Perhaps in the beginning there was that "Original High" of discovering someone so fresh and unique which generated a lot of excitement, and now the fans from then find all the talent and etc. "business as usual" and not the same novelty (which is a GOOD thing - Adam has shown he is here to stay and we will have many more opportunities to see/hear him, and we know this now.)

Us newer fans get more excited (some more than others 77_EmoticonsHDcom.png)  because it is fresher to us and we are still discovering some of the earlier performances etc. and getting used to the reality of Adam versus other artists (he has ruined my previous relationship with a few artists, because they don't sound as good as I remember after I have been listening to Adam tracks for a while ..66_EmoticonsHDcom.png)

There is certainly a flurry of comments when we have live performances or track releases to discuss 46_EmoticonsHDcom.png

I've been here a year now, in that time I feel I have made some lovely friends and one very close one who I will be travelling across Europe with this year. I had hoped to travel to the US for the American leg of the tour but sadly too short a notice for me but who knows what may happen in the months to come.

I am so grateful for this website and yes there are busier places but every site has it's place in the fandom. It would be nicer if busier with more commenting but having also seen some of the spats that still go on elsewhere I think I prefer fewer people and much more harmony  ;)

Hey Shadow- what a lovely poem.  I too enjoy having discussions and I try to post whenever I can.  Part of my problem is I don't always access to my laptop and I can't log on using my phone or tablet.  I just posted a topic about this to figure out if it's just me or if it's the site.  I would post more often if I could do so on my phone.  So usually I wind up reading everything and then actually get a chance to log on maybe a few times a month.  I don't know if anyone else has that issue.  Also, with twitter and ista and even FB peeps are used to being more succinct nowadays ;)

True enough, kickin_in, unfortunately, it seems society is not much for talking anymore... most people prefer text and email to a phone call... It certainly can be more convenient at times. I hope you get the issues with your tablet and phone sorted out.

I'm glad you enjoyed my poem... thank you for the compliment.  :)

Hey Shadow- what a lovely poem.  I too enjoy having discussions and I try to post whenever I can.  Part of my problem is I don't always access to my laptop and I can't log on using my phone or tablet.  I just posted a topic about this to figure out if it's just me or if it's the site.  I would post more often if I could do so on my phone.  So usually I wind up reading everything and then actually get a chance to log on maybe a few times a month.  I don't know if anyone else has that issue.  Also, with twitter and ista and even FB peeps are used to being more succinct nowadays ;)

Got the same problem, Can't login on my mobile either since day one I joined this lovely place (october 2015)... a shame... hope they will sort out this problem.

*X*