• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
liliansant

My poems/lyrics - ;)

Hi there, beautiful people! 

I am brand new fan from Brazil and have been actively posting in the forum since I joined here, back two months ago, when I first ever heard about Adam. This was during Rock in Rio, when Queen (huuuuge fan!) and Adam performed.  I was completely and overwhelmingly blown away with Adam... and this is how I ended up here.   I am watching all his six years of music altogether and wow...  What an artist, what a performer… and the voice, ah, the voice. Said it before and I am saying it here. There is no one like him in the music scene. Not with his talent, his voice, his interpretation as an artist and performer, his music and his looks. No one. He is the most unique and exciting thing ever and I can’t believe I am just discovering him like 6 years after AI…    Well, it’s never too late.

SO… I am non English native speaker, but I write poems/also lyrics in English, as a hobby, and I would like to share some with you. The reason for posting some old and new ones here is that this recently found passion for Adam’s music (and him too  )  has inspired me and I am back to my writing. I found this Fan Creative Corner and I think it is so cool to have a space like that in this forum! Thus, I would like to share a bit of my writing with you, guys.  

The new poems are not about him (though having him also as one of the sources for inspiration), but about life, love, being apart, connections and everything that makes life meaningful and so passionate.  The old ones refer to my passion about vampires, deeper insights  (specially Anne Rice’s amazing and rich vampire characters) and, again, the new ones are very much in The Original High vibe, the kind of vibe I am living right now.This is why I love so much TOH song and the whole album. It says a lot to me and funniest thing is that I was writing stuff about it even before I heard the song. The old ones I wrote back in the beginning of 2009, then 2010 to 2011.  The newest ones are really more recent. 

Posting now an old and a new one. Hope you enjoy! And I hope I can send them to Adam one day.   I would love him to read one of my poems. 

Lilian
X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Higher Ground
Nov, 6th, 2015. 
-----
You've come and go
For so many times
I remember 
With bright eyes, warm heart
And no desire to stay

You've come and go
For so many nights
I remember
With fire, with ice
No shady grey

Come lay your power over me
Lift me up to the highest cloud
Put your faith in a higher ground

You've said and denied
For so many times
Truths that we built
Within our own
Entwined lies

You’ve made and left 
So many open doors
To find diamonds 
In the skies
In a lost shore 

Come lay your power over me
Lift me up to the highest cloud
Put your faith in a higher ground

Copyright © 2015 - All rights reserved - Higher Ground, by Lilian Rose (L. R. Rosesan)

Along The Way

Feb, 15th, 2011 22:48 pm

Along the way, by Lilian R

Wandering on a road
That leads to nowhere
Keeping inside promises
That weight more than stones

I looked back and saw you
A mere shadow of who you were
You left me along the way
I pleaded the skies to make you stay

Each man knows his path
Each season comes and goes
On this road to nowhere
My companions are ghosts

Raging wind, cutting air
Roses turned gray along the way
On this road to nowhere
Sins aren’t  buried enough, you say

No one shares the truths inside
Lips are sealed and torn apart
Walking through broken glass alone
You lied, you loved me, you’ve come and gone

Each man knows his Path
Each season comes and goes
On this road to nowhere
My companions are ghosts

Copyright © 2010 - All rights reserved - Along The Way, by Lilian Rose (L. R. Rosesan)

@albertabroad and @ShadowWhysper - Thank you very much.  :)  Glad you like them.

@ShadowWhysper - Imagery is always magical, I think. Talking about it, this one relates a lot. Hope you like it. ;) 

Star Dust

March, 16th, 2009

Be like the Phoenix
Drowned in ashes
Then reborn in light

Be like the eagles
They build their nest
Above Man’s greed and shallowness

Be like the Dragons
They burn themselves
With their own fire

Be like the Demons
They are nothing, but
Angels fallen from the skies
Burdened by the heaviness
Of their own wings

They all need
Salvation and abandonment
Veneration and curse
Love and hatred

Don’t hate, though
Those creatures

They are you and I
All born from dust
And destined to dust

Only whispers by
The star wind that blows.

Copyright © 2009 - All rights reserved - Nothing Beyond You, by Lilian Rose (L. R. Rosesan)

@ProudGlambert -  Thank you so much for your words! They mean a lot to me. Thank you.  :)

@MSraven0905 - Awnn Thank you so much! :)  I am so glad you  are enjoying them. Thank you very much for the nice compliments. It will be my pleasure to post more. :) Here it goes another one.  It and others meant deeper and heavier thoughts and feelings back then.  ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Crossing borders

May, 4th, 2010

Remember those days
The two of us in May
When we knew who we were
In every possible way

Remember when
We were crossing borders
Away from our past
Running to make it last

I never told you then
How hard I had to keep
The secrets burning inside

I never wanted to show
The thoughts screaming in my head
The lies I had to told

Remember forever, now
When we built another world
Free of chains, free of pain

Remember forever, now
The shells I put in your hair
When we knew who we were

Copyright © 2010 - All rights reserved - Crossing Borders, by Lilian Rose (L. R. Rosesan) 

@MSraven0905

Thank you so much!  :D  :wub:     'Star Dust' is one of my fave too. This one was very much inspired on Carl Sagan expression about us, humans, being only star dust. 

I will keep posting them then. :)    Here there is another one called "Tell My Truth"

----------------------------------------------------

Tell My Truth

July, 16h, 2010

Looking back, time behind
Through raging seas I sailed
Fears aside

Deep blue sky, floating above
My eyes unveiled
Walking with pride

Say my word
To the north wind
The one that tame storms

Tell my truth
The one I want to keep
Since time’s born

Two steps away from Heaven
You lead me to stairs
I could not reach

I’ve learned well your lessons
You made me go forward
You made me of steel

Say my word
To the north wind
The one that tame storms

Tell my truth
The one I need from you
Remember, you have sworn

Copyright © 2010 - All rights reserved - Tell My Truth, by Lilian Rose (L. R. Rosesan)

Love 'Tell My Truth', @liliansant :) keep 'em coming :)

How/where do you usually get inspirations? You mentioned Carl Sagan inspired 'Star Dust'. How about others?

@MSraven0905  Awnn Thank you so much.  :)

I get my inspirations from the things, situations and people I am passionate about and are in love with. All the poems I wrote a couple of years ago were kind intense and dark because I've always had a passion for vampires, for the myth and the layers of darkness and light. You know, Withering Heights feelings. lol

The others are about life, connections, relationships... mine and others. Then I was writing about all these mixed  things I love such as the Universe, Nature and music.  I guess I mentioned before, but I am exactly in this moment that Adam has been talking about relating to TOH. I know exactly what he means, I guess. But, it is a very liberating point of life, I think. Even if you are unsure about things you have always been sure of, everything becomes a possibility.  You just break chains or anything that is holding you, be in life, work, relationships, people, etc, and you begin to see things how they really are and you reflect about them. You may not get definite conclusions or decisions right now, but your guts, your intuition is telling you to go do whatever you love and feel confident about it because everything will work so right. So, you can take all your creativity and make something new or something old renewed, under a new light. You become more aware about life, people and yourself and, you may not know what is ahead, but you know that you are living the truth inside and outside you, whatever it is or will become. I mean, you are present. To you, to people and to life somehow. I don't know, but this is how I see it. For me, it is a very liberating moment that brings joy and intense passion for life and people, even in quietude, if it is the case. We live in a world within worlds. The key is to know exactly which world you want to live in. For me, this is also chasing the original high. You may have felt it before, you actually did, but you are rediscovering thinks under a new light and, for that, they become new things too. It is all more about 'feeling' than 'knowing'. 

As for current inspirations... I am totally in love with Adam and his voice. lol I think we would be great and crazy friends if we have met. lol TOH album is so inspirational to me in many levels. I could talk about it for hours because songs like TOH, Underground, There I Said It, After Hours, say a lot to me.  Also Broken Open, this beautiful amazing song, which I feel connects to them somehow. And his amazing generosity in looking at people, from where he is (!), and sharing who he is with them. He has a genuine curiosity and passion about people that is just very unique, specially him being famous how he is and overwhelmed by people all the time. I admire him for that. This has been inspirational.  

Finally, did I mention the Voodoo song and his looks in the Glam Nation?! Seriously, I am totally obsessed with him singing Voodoo and Ring of Fire. lol It makes me remember David Bowie in Labyrinth, I don't know why. It just takes me to that magical dimension of being in an enchanted forest with Oberon. lol I know it is past 5 years, but I just got to know the songs and videos two months ago. lol  So, I am living the same passion for both past and present. lol

Posting an old one. :) 

Nothing Beyond You

May, 2010

No matter the words left

I keep track of your paces, your life

Making days out of a draft

No place is far enough to hide

Waves coming and going

Like you in my nights and days

Walking on glass and fire

Things were meant this way

Nothing beyond you

Just a deep empty space

Glittering the night falls

Blind light on my face

Ruining the castles we built

You could have stepped aside

It was only my weakness, my shield

You set your pride too high

Roads that lead to nowhere

You know, I knew it before

You dared, you left your share

Now I am left with this desert lore

Nothing beyond you

Just a deep empty space

Glittering the night falls

Blind light on my face

Copyright © 2010 - All rights reserved - Nothing Beyond You, by Lilian Rose (L. R. Rosesan)

Fantastic!! Love the emotion in 'Nothing Beyond You'  :) 

And I love reading about your inspirations; they are very diverse and deep. That really shines in your poems. And seeing that along the way your poems also evolve together with the insprations.

I agree with you totally that Adam and his music is truly inspiring. His music is also very diverse and deep with a lot of beuatiful and insightful messages written in the lyrics. I think it's our fortune to be able to understand Adam and capture the beauty of his soul through his music.

Thank you for sharing your inspirations with us and keep writing ;)

Fantastic!! Love the emotion in 'Nothing Beyond You'  :)

And I love reading about your inspirations; they are very diverse and deep. That really shines in your poems. And seeing that along the way your poems also evolve together with the insprations.

I agree with you totally that Adam and his music is truly inspiring. His music is also very diverse and deep with a lot of beuatiful and insightful messages written in the lyrics. I think it's our fortune to be able to understand Adam and capture the beauty of his soul through his music.

Thank you for sharing your inspirations with us and keep writing ;)

Thank you so much for your beautiful words to me, they made my day. :D  :wub:

I think the same way about Adam. His inner universe is very deep and beautiful. And, yes, we have so many amazing people from whom we learn or with whom with have fun and excitement about their work as artists, be in music, art, writing, theater, etc., but I also agree that it's a fortune and pleasure to be able to see such richness in someone like him. He is amazing. A true rare gem.  And you beautifully put it into words. :)

I am writing a poem about him, only him. Shall post it soon. Sometimes I write in a rush, other times I overthink. lol 

Hey! :D

It took a while, been busy and traveling, but I am posting now another poem! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Sky Vibe

February, 2016

Night pulsing through your eyes

Sapphire and gold entwined

I knew you held no lies

Come here and lay beside, babe

Oceans do rush too…

Skies revering you once and then

When you sing, you know 

The whole world just fades

High notes eclipsing stars

Making them so pale

And I know, hey

You’re the rising tide

Wear your lush smile, come

Sing and spread the sky vibe

Long paths call the brave ones

To hold each others’ hand

Even when you’re done

Even when you feel alone

Make things make sense now

Like they never did before

Transcend words, break  walls

Look, the ceiling above us is the nightfall 

And I know, hey

You’re the rising tide

Wear your lush smile, come

Sing and spread the sky vibe

Copyright © 2016 - All rights reserved - Sky Vibe, by Lilian Rose (L. R. Rosesan)

That is another beautiful poem Lilian. We are very fortunate that you share them with us.

@Proud Glambert

Thank you for your so very kind words. It means the world to me to have you guys here in the thread enjoying them, specially when I am able to make you feel the same emotions I felt while writing it :)   :wub:      I will keep posting. :)

YAY!! My talented friend is back with a wonderful poem!!

Love 'Sky Vibe', it just brightens up my day :D :D

Keep 'em coming!! :lol:

and I just dropped you a message ;)

@MSraven0905

Hahaha But YOU are my talented friend! :D

Thank you so much for your sweet words and I am really happy that you liked it! :)  "Sky Vibe" is Adam all the way... :P

I just got your message and I am THRILLED! WOW! Will be dreaming that this will happen to me too! :P 

I knew it! @liliansant HAHAHAHA :D :D

Especially this part hihihi... ;)

"Skies revering you once and then

When you sing, you know 

The whole world just fades

High notes eclipsing stars

Making them so pale"

The kind of feeling that is very familiar to all of us, isn't it?  ;)

And thank you for your sweet words too! *BLUSHING* :lol:

You are also very talented so keep writing and can't wait to read more :)