• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Marl119

VOTE PLS for Queen's BohRap and Adam - TOP 2000 DUTCH RADIO - important bcs very populair! :D

I know we have already a thread for voting but... because this voting is only untill this friday 10 pm CET and needs some explanation I've created a new thread, hope it's okay for one time.

Hi all,

I want to ask you if you want to help me to get Queen with BohRap at #1 again and to get Adam as much in this list called Top 2000.

A little history,facts and importance about the Top 2000.

The radiostation NPO Radio 2 started with this concept in 1999 and sinces then it is gaining popularity throughout the Netherlands. The list is on the radio from Christmas untill midnight NYE. The whole week probably half of the population of the Netherlands are listening and some people are staying up late just to here them play there personal favorite.

And the best thing is --> BohRap was 13 times number 1!! And because of the 40th anniversary it has to be this year also number 1! Don't you think?!?

And how great would it be if we can get Adam also in the list!

Okay... It will not take long, you may think because of the long guide... It's not, so PLS vote!

We can vote 1 time and only till friday 10 pm CET!!

Link --> http://stemmen.top2000.nl

When you get on the page you can start with selecting the songs you want to vote for, 15 in total.

Not every song that excist is on the list. Non of Adam's songs is on the list. So that's why we get 10 free choices besides the 15 you have choses from the list. So here we can add some of Adam's songs.

I think we have a shot to get GT on the list because this was as you all know a very big hit in the Netherlands.

Other years I always tried to have a list with a diversity of artists, but this year I'm totally into Queen, so my personal list is full with Queen songs.

okay, when you select a song you get the option to explain why you choose this song but all you have to do is click on "Voeg toe" (= add).

Automatically you will get back to the list and you can choose the next song you want to add.

When you got 15 songs in total, you get an overview of your choices. When you want to change something, click on "Terug naar keuzelijst" (= back to the list).

When you agree and want to add your free choices (ADAM!!!) you click on "naar vrije keuze" (= go to free choice).

Artiest --> name of the artist

Songtitel --> title of the song

Motivatie --> Motivation for choosing this song (optional)

Then you click "Opslaan" (= save). You will get directed back to the first page. There you click on "Vrije Keuze" (free choice) and you can add the next song if you like.

You can add in total 10 songs, if you only want to add 1 song, that's okay to.

In total there's a minimum of at least 3 songs you have to choose!

After you're finished with choosing you click on "Stemmen" (= votes) It's on the left with the number of votes you have in total. When you are okay with your choices you click on "Stuur lijstje in" (= Send your list)

Then you have to give up personal informatie. I can assure you, they wont do anything with this. Only your e-mailadres, you'll get an e-mail to confirm your voting and they send you your personal list.

With the * you have to fill. Of the 4 boxes you only check the last one, it's to assure you're not a robot. This may become a problem... I had to choose all the pictures with grass in it. Don't know if this will be the same... But you can always googletranslate or ask me if I'm online.

Done? You click on "verstuur" (= send).

Now you will get to a survey, but you don't have to fill this in. just click on "Sla enquete over" (= skip survey)

Now you can share your list if you want.

The only thing you have to do now is to confirm you votings by going to your e-mail. This may take a while, before you have the email, click the first link and then on the page a red button. PLS don't forget!

I hope you all will help and vote. I think it would be great if we get BohRap at #1 again, especially this year! And I think it will be great publicity if Adam will be in the list to.. The new songs always get a special mention!!

The results of the top 3 will be announced later on Friday and off course I will share where BohRap stands...

Thanks a lot!!!

Big Kiss!!

Marleen

My list : http://stemmen.top2000.nl//mijnlijst.html?h=9f86b313b7e1fd4981b7691a5cc82993#!/index.html?page=1&q=&view=list

(I also posted this in the thread *Vote Support Adam* --> http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/24081-%E2%98%86-votesupport-adam-links-%E2%98%86-the-starlighters-your-one-stop-support-adam-shop-%E2%98%86-werk-for-adam-%E2%98%86/ just to be sure)

Thankfully you translated the steps lol  :lol: I got right through to the end ("Stuur lijstje in") and another message came up  :unsure: Maybe doesn't like my Australian details?  :P 

hmm... can you describe it? Do you get the feeling your votes don't count? 

It should because I know a lot Dutch people who live in other countries vote also, each year!

Thankfully you translated the steps lol  :lol: I got right through to the end ("Stuur lijstje in") and another message came up  :unsure: Maybe doesn't like my Australian details?  :P 

Mine did not go through either :( Might be the out of country zip codes??

How many songs did you choose? I see now you have to choose at least 3 songs!

If this is not the case, pls give me more information, like what do you see and what does it says? Copy paste?

TY for trying!

X

I chose 15 songs from the list and then Ghost town and Another Lonely Night as write-ins. It totaled 17 in the red box and listed them all above the box I clicked to submit my choices. Then I filled in my info and clicked the "bot" box.

I got to the spot to check the box for the "bot" and I ended up at what looked like a survey page. Do we need to complete the survey to submit the song choices? I thought it was just a page I got directed to after I was done but I never clicked "submit" anywhere.

(I will do it again later and take a screenshot)

WAIT! Mine might actually have worked. The email just took awhile to arrive. When it did, I couldn't read/translate it lol, so i just clicked the 2 links. I don't know how to upload photos here, (can we?) or I would upload the screen shots so you could read it for me and let me know if it worked :) One of the pages it took me to had another red box that looked important so I clicked that box too hahaha. anyway, I do think my votes were counted after all.

I chose 15 songs from the list and then Ghost town and Another Lonely Night as write-ins. It totaled 17 in the red box and listed them all above the box I clicked to submit my choices. Then I filled in my info and clicked the "bot" box.

I got to the spot to check the box for the "bot" and I ended up at what looked like a survey page. Do we need to complete the survey to submit the song choices? I thought it was just a page I got directed to after I was done but I never clicked "submit" anywhere.

(I will do it again later and take a screenshot)

WAIT! Mine might actually have worked. The email just took awhile to arrive. When it did, I couldn't read/translate it lol, so i just clicked the 2 links. I don't know how to upload photos here, (can we?) or I would upload the screen shots so you could read it for me and let me know if it worked :) One of the pages it took me to had another red box that looked important so I clicked that box too hahaha. anyway, I do think my votes were counted after all.

Nope you don't have to complete the survey. The votes you made where already submitted. :D only check your email, like you did. And the first link is the one to confirm your votes. So you did it! :D TY!

Thnxs to the ones that have voted! Here is the Top 3! 

I had the feeling this would be the #1 this year... It was predictet in the press... And I don't know what to think of it... First I think it's okay, because it's a beautifull song and it's saying something about the current happenings but then, are we that sentimental? I don't know, think I'm just little dissapointed BohRap didn't became #1... especially this year with his 40th anniversary.... Next year it will be back on the top, I'm sure!
I don't know if Adam made it on the list... hope so... when I know the complete list I will check off course!

'Imagine', this year at # 1 in the Top 2000. 
1. "IMAGINE" - JOHN LENNON 

2. 'BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - QUEEN 

3. HOTEL CALIFORNIA - THE EAGLES 

'Imagine' dethroned this year 'Hotel California' by The Eagles. The Eagles move this year to track number 3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, just like last year, in second place.
"HONORABLE NUMBER ONE"
The new number one was last year on place 38 in the Top 2000. Jurre Bosman, station manager of NPO Radio 2: "The Top2000 is about music and the stories behind the music. "Imagine" has lost none of its power after more than forty years. The song expresses perfectly the feeling after the attacks in Paris. The album offers a lot of people comfort while giving hope. We end the year with an honorable No. 1. "
RECORD NUMBER OF VOTES
Friday at 22:00 ended the voting week. In total issued a record number of 4.5 million votes. That's nearly 20 percent more than last year. It is striking that 31 percent of the votes cast by young people under the age of 30 has been released.

Thnxs to the ones that have voted! Here is the Top 3! 

I had the feeling this would be the #1 this year... It was predictet in the press... And I don't know what to think of it... First I think it's okay, because it's a beautifull song and it's saying something about the current happenings but then, are we that sentimental? I don't know, think I'm just little dissapointed BohRap didn't became #1... especially this year with his 40th anniversary.... Next year it will be back on the top, I'm sure!

I don't know if Adam made it on the list... hope so... when I know the complete list I will check off course!

'Imagine', this year at # 1 in the Top 2000. 

1. "IMAGINE" - JOHN LENNON 

2. 'BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - QUEEN 

3. HOTEL CALIFORNIA - THE EAGLES 

'Imagine' dethroned this year 'Hotel California' by The Eagles. The Eagles move this year to track number 3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, just like last year, in second place.

"HONORABLE NUMBER ONE"

The new number one was last year on place 38 in the Top 2000. Jurre Bosman, station manager of NPO Radio 2: "The Top2000 is about music and the stories behind the music. "Imagine" has lost none of its power after more than forty years. The song expresses perfectly the feeling after the attacks in Paris. The album offers a lot of people comfort while giving hope. We end the year with an honorable No. 1. "

RECORD NUMBER OF VOTES

Friday at 22:00 ended the voting week. In total issued a record number of 4.5 million votes. That's nearly 20 percent more than last year. It is striking that 31 percent of the votes cast by young people under the age of 30 has been released.

42_EmoticonsHDcom.png  It is very true that timing is all, especially in the music world.   How could it be anything but Imagine, given the timing of the poll 72_EmoticonsHDcom.png   Let us hope the message of the song means next year it doesn't NEED to be at the top of people's thoughts 52_EmoticonsHDcom.png

And now we know on which place GT is... 

Am58WDfxh_W-ygjlIcMRg9bJqjRg6rTIs76UdN1M

I hear you thinking... that's not high, but for a song like GT, it did really great! This list contains a lot oldies and for Adam every publicity is good. And this annual chart is really big in the Netherlands! 

@Larisz Thxs for the update!!

*X*