• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
jenderby

Australian Meet and Greet packages

Morning all,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the meet and greet upgrades that have gone up on Adam's FB page this morning. The link requires an activation code but the only code I have in my fanclub dashboard is for the US tour

Hmmmm, I don't see that jenderby.  The only post from today is a vid of him doing "Let's Dance".  Are you sure you have the authentic fb page?  There are a lot of fake ones out there, pretending to be Adam.

How great Adamites!! :)  :)  I'm a bit jealous, but also veeeeeery happy for you!!! I've never met Adam. You're so lucky!  :wub:

Thanks hun, I will try my best to share the experience here wow-smiley-emoticon.gif love-daydream-smiley-emoticon.gif Adam is definitely the only artist I have gone to these lengths for, I'm sure it will all be worth it  smiley-winks-emoticon.gif

Now I have to try and have those 11 more sleeps, like a kid on Christmas Eve super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks hun, I will try my best to share the experience here

Adam is definitely the only artist I have gone to these lengths for, I'm sure it will all be worth it

Now I have to try and have those 11 more sleeps, like a kid on Christmas Eve

Ok, great Adamites! I'm looking forward to reading about your experience. :)  Yes, Adam is the only artist for me, too, to do traveling and other stuff for. :)

Fabulous that you could all buy a VIP that included M&G.  :D  I had already purchased a VIP ticket so I  couldn't afford to buy another. :(   It's a shame that they weren't all offered at the same time.  I would definitely have gone for the M&G package.

That's the plan Glammer big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif Except I receive the M&G itinerary approximately 48 hours before the concert.  All I know is that M & G peeps are expected to be at the venue 90 minutes before Adam goes on stage and I was already planning on being there a bit earlier than that anyways super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif You're the veteran here, I know you have seen Adam at the Palais before, you would have a better idea of what to expect with queues and other Glamberts etc.  Any suggestions?

I rang the Enmore & The Palais & they haven't got any details regarding early entry times or where to collect the VIP packages, they said it was all up to the

promoters.       So then rang Dainty & received an email stating that they  would be sending out  emails on the 20th with all the relevant details.

On the contents list  in the VIP package it has;    "Priority check-in at the designated VIP area".  but that doesn't mean early entry

check-in through the front door.    Ho Hum......

I shall be there on both nights at the Palais.   Flying in on the morning of the 25th.   then back home for the Adelaide concert,  then fly  to Sydney for the concert

on the 30th.   With the Adelaide & Sydney concerts it's standing - so - be prepared for pushing & shoving at the Enmore to be in the front.... :lol:

I hope you'll be joining in with us at the Enmore with the 'happy birthday' song. :lol:

Wow, thanks for all that info Glammer big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif I'm hoping they will advise WHEN we can pick up our VIP packs, I'm sure I was told I could go to the box office at venue a couple days beforehand...

I will definitely post what times I will be at St Kilda and Newtown, as soon as I know what I'm doing smiley-winks-emoticon.gif

I'm really looking forward to meeting other Glamberts and yourself of course! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

As for the Newtown gig, I will be quite happy to lead the Happy Birthday chorus

I'm told by most people that usually I can be heard before I'm seen crying-with-laughter.gif

Will keep you posted, or if anything pops up I'm happy to join in too! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

ADAMITES2015, just posted entry info under ADELAIDE GLAMBERTS.   I don't know what the rules & regulations will be for the Enmore.  Still waiting for an email from Dainty.

I may have to ring the Enmore.....!!!    btw.  a bit of footwear advice - DON'T wear open toed shoes.....You can bet there'll be someone in front with high heels, boots etc. &

they'll step backwards & -  "Oops Sorry" -  & you'll have a bloody toe & no bloody toe nail. :o